RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

4 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

There might be a recency bias, but I agree with you. It was a great season. S15 was good (the back half especially) but S16 was great from start to finish.

I remember loving S15 after it wrapped but S16 kinda blew it away. I ******* love those girls. 

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bewitched said:

Girl……

This mess

But Willam is an untrustworthy source so idk lol

omg

3 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

omg

Please he knows nothing :rip:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Please he knows nothing :rip:

Oh-

6 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

I MISS SEASON 16, I MISS PLANE JANE, I MISS MORPHINE, I MISS DAWN'S SHADES.

There was SOMETHING SO FRESH ABOUT THAT CAST, I WANT IT BACK

4i66yG3.gif

The last two main seasons shitting on the recent all stars

Hoping global will keep up with the main series in terms of freshness and entertainment.

• Like 1

Rooting for Roxy. Felt bad for Shannel this whole time.

I know this season was dry but couldn't they pad out the episodes with an actual challenge? This whole hour was pointless.

• Like 3

So we are getting only part 1 today without any actual challenge? What a mess :deadbanana:

This is completely off topic and political but drag race adjacent related so…

Spoiler

Has anyone seen on Lady Bunny's IG that she's endorsing Jill Stein for the 2024 presidential election :skull:

• Confused 1

When it got to 40 minutes in and I realised we weren't getting the variety show this episode :skull: what a waste of my time. Filler episode

• Like 1

the worst drag race episode of all time :bibliahh: an hour of absolutely nothing :bibliahh:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree that this was a waste of an episode, but I can't lie and say I didn't enjoy the mini challenge or the Tic Tac talk with Ru :skull:

Did anyone find it weird that Vanjie was the only one getting asked what it would mean to her to win? :celestial5:

I hate hate hate that they brought back the three badges maxi challenge win and added the double diamond on top of that. I get that they have to make the whole thing competitive for everyone but it's so sh*tty for a queen that has worked her ass off the entire competition to get thrown out of the top 3 just because of a lucky last minute challenge win. I'm sure I'll be mad next week, but hopefully production has learned from AS7 and will play it fair this time...

• Like 1

Such a fun episode. The Double Diamond addition is one of the best twists the franchise has done in a while. It really could be anyone's game. 

The runway looks for next week :jonny5: Also wondering if Vanjie & Gottmik really did explore dating after the season.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

How did Roxxxy win that lipsync against Shannel :rip:

• Confused 3

Ain't no recency bias, S15 didn't do that much for me, i never missed it, the cast sucked and had 2 filler queens in the finale. S14 >>>>

But S16 is special. Felt like a reunion with friends every week, the talent of the top 4 was ridiculously high.

I don't know when's the last time i enjoyed a season this much.

4i66yG3.gif

1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

How did Roxxxy win that lipsync against Shannel :rip:

Easily

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

What a waste of time. 
they could have done a proper makeover challenge  :deadbanana:

Well.... I mean, the episode was cute, but it also gave NOTHING :rip: 

I'm not sure how I feel about these twists... I get they're supposed to feel exciting and high-stakes, but they just feel like rigga morris and I'm scared the girls who have been slaying will be denied of their deserved spot in the finale :doc: 

Rooting for Roxxxy, Plastique and Angeria for the finale!

• Like 1

I loved S15. Sasha Colby is one of the best winners in the history of the show and served nothing less than iconic-ness week after week. Very strong Top 5 with Anetra, MIB, Loosey & Lux. I also really enjoyed the Spice twins & Malaysia.  A lot of potential strong AS contestants from S15.

• Like 6

This episode was useless.

• Thanks 1

I give yall major props for suffering through this horrible season. Thank God GLOBAL All Stars has come to put AS and Vs The World out of their misery. :clap3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

i've only been following the season thru review stuff like the pit stop and sibling watchery, and i just realized i didnt lookup not one challenge the whole season 😭 so imma have to get to that sometime this week :deadbanana:

Wtf was this snoozefest of an episode?!?

4 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

I loved S15. Sasha Colby is one of the best winners in the history of the show and served nothing less than iconic-ness week after week. Very strong Top 5 with Anetra, MIB, Loosey & Lux. I also really enjoyed the Spice twins & Malaysia.  A lot of potential strong AS contestants from S15.

This is how I feel about S15. My one/main gripe of the season was that Sasha felt a little too obvious as the winner (not that I would want anyone else to win) she just mother'd too hard from day one. So as long as you don't mind the winner being clear as day from the first episode it's great 

34 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

i've only been following the season thru review stuff like the pit stop and sibling watchery, and i just realized i didnt lookup not one challenge the whole season 😭 so imma have to get to that sometime this week :deadbanana:

I just watch Nina's and basically see all I need from the episode. Surprised her videos don't get taken down :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.