RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 minute ago, KasioKas said:

Up in arms would be me quoting you to drag you directly. I chose to be kind. 

Ruvealing the Look - Jasmine Masters - RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars (Video  Clip) | MTV

Whatever girl. Nymphia stunning, Nymphia gorgeous. Hope you're happy now!

mgid:arc:imageassetref:mtv.com:2cd1889e-9504-4d2e-95a6-007f7f7b74ac?quality=0.7&gen=ntrn

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Is it really though?

ScreenShot2024-01-17at10.44.55AM.png?v=1705506367 GK0YXi4W4AArU5Q?format=jpg&name=medium

I mean I'm not saying it's the exact look, but come on... I swear some of y'all (@KasioKas @Terrielle) will downvote anything that is not sheer praise for Nymphia. I even prefaced my comment by saying I wasn't shading her, y'all can't be that insicure about your fave :skull:

Girl it's just a downvote (a way of showing disagreement), it's not personal. 

I'm assuming you're a white person, so I'll explain it to you. Your comment is like saying 'she wore a dress again', yes it's the same type of clothing but it's a completely different design. Does that make sense? Like if a Moroccan queen wore a red Caftan on one episode then a blue one with a different embroidery on another episode doesn't mean she wore the same thing. It's just her culture represented in different designs... Hope this helps :khalyan:

• Like 1

Double Post :khalyan:

Edited by Terrielle

3 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

Girl it's just a downvote (a way of showing disagreement), it's not personal. 

I'm assuming you're a white person, so I'll explain it to you. Your comment is like saying 'she wore a dress again', yes it's the same type of clothing but it's a completely different design. Does that make sense? Like if a Moroccan queen wore a red Caftan on one episode then a blue one with a different embroidery on another episode doesn't mean she wore the same thing. It's just her culture represented in different designs... Hope this helps :khalyan:

d724b614395a7e732509021da86d9db6.jpg

And once again, you keep confusing "similar" with "same" although they're two completely different words. If a Moroccan queen did what you described the comment would still be "those two looks are similar".

You should either stop projecting your insecurities onto me or read better because I don't know what else to tell you at this point.

:suburban:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

d724b614395a7e732509021da86d9db6.jpg

And once again, you keep confusing "similar" with "same" although they're two completely different words. If a Moroccan queen did what you described the comment would still be "those two looks are similar".

You should either stop projecting your insecurities onto me or read better because I don't know what else to tell you at this point.

:suburban:

I'm not the insecure one, you're the one acting a plum fool because of a down vote. I'm not your therapist, so I suggest you hash this out with someone else. Bye :ryan3:

6 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

GK0YXi4W4AArU5Q?format=jpg&name=medium

Cracking up at Plane Jane making this her top 3 showing, she is just not ready for the finale lol.

Googly eyes glued to a corset. :ahh:

Yall want THAT to WIN. :bibliahh:

Looking at this pic I don't know why everyone is gagging over nymphia when I think Sapphira is the standout here. But they all look good. Plane's is weird and a choice, but it's not horrible. Maybe she was trying to capitalize on the "wooo I'm so cooky and zany" angle that Ru gags over 

Edited by Gwegend
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

I'm not the insecure one, you're the one acting a plum fool because of a down vote. I'm not your therapist, so I suggest you hash this out with someone else. Bye :ryan3:

I couldn't care less about fake internet points, but since it's a forum I'd rather someone give their pov on the matter instead of leaving a lame downvote. Have a nice day :celestial6:

• Like 3

I've never seen a thread where the downvote holds so much power :rip:

• Haha 7

anyway #teameveryoneinthetop3causethisisastrongcast :clap3:

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I've never seen a thread where the downvote holds so much power :rip:

Surprised nobody has clocked @ucanfma waking up and downvoting almost every post on a page

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Screw Q bombing, it guaranteed with her two left feet and stiffness.

Let us pray Miyah flops and properly gets called out if she removes shoes, wig or throws **** at others. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

wow that fight was dumb lol

OT: I would be so happy with any of the Top 3 winning. I was rooting for Sapphira most of the season, but I'm starting to lean toward Nymphia!

Lmao I love this thread.

Nymphia still that girl getting the girls to fight!

And fighting over nothing anyway since Nymphia is in THIRD PLACE and doesn't even match or have a chance against Plane or Saph.

They will likely lip FTW unless something crazy happens.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

Y'all have a problem with Nymphia wearing a traditional Taiwanese silhouette twice and not with Plane Jane wearing multiple bodysuits? :devil:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Is it really though?

ScreenShot2024-01-17at10.44.55AM.png?v=1705506367 GK0YXi4W4AArU5Q?format=jpg&name=medium

I mean I'm not saying it's the exact look, but come on... I swear some of y'all (@KasioKas @Terrielle) will downvote anything that is not sheer praise for Nymphia. I even prefaced my comment by saying I wasn't shading her, y'all can't be that insicure about your fave :skull:

Mind you this is probably the 16th bodysuit Plane has worn this season and the dress is certainly nothing new for Sapphira lol 

that being said I think they all look lovely :sistrens:

Neither of those top 3 looks are gag worthy

spacer.png

• Confused 1

Mirage back on my tv screen :jonny5:

I hope we get a teaser or trailer of AS9 this friday :gayoncecat2:

support the shadiest queen of the season 

• Like 2

Is anyone ready to discuss with me how Mhiya's Bloody Mary is the LS of the season?

• Thanks 8

1 hour ago, mindbender said:

Is anyone ready to discuss with me how Mhiya's Bloody Mary is the LS of the season?

It's easily one of the top three lip-syncs of the decade. The only lip-syncs that surpass it this decade, in my opinion, are Laganja Estranja with "Physical" and Anetra with "Boss B*tch". 

:jonny2:

Unfortunately, and with no surprises here, a certain demographic of the fandom despise her for staying in the competition over Plasma (as if that was her decision) and have constantly tried to overshadow anything positive about Mhi'ya.

She may have been a relatively weaker competitor during her season, but she is a lip-sync juggernaut and up there with the greatest drag race performers. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

rihannafan

Lol at that Katy Perry'd post being deleted

27 minutes ago, mindbender said:

I literally have hair growing out of my ear, I need to buy a trimmer :skull:

I truly believe it's a top 10 lipsync of all time, I wish they would release a cut without Plasma and without Plane's commentary. The flips, the black petals, the face. Literally had me like GAGGING

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.