RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

question for the culture: if u take away Morphine's botched BBL, what exactly did she bring to the competition

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, KFC said:

Amazing humour, great lipsyncs, a fun yet shady rivalry with the queen of flips, funny confessionals, gorgeous mugs, defeated the evil that was Dawn etc etc

should've started with this

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Sapphira oozes winner energy :jonny5: she'd be an excellent addition to the winner circle. I love PJ but I don't feel like she has diverse enough of a skillset as Saph and something about her drag doesn't feel super polished to me yet. I need her on an All Stars season, especially if it's a long overdue 'villains' or 'heroes vs. villains' theme.

I wouldn't be mad at any of the Top 3 girls winning but Nymphia disappointed me. When the promo dropped she was my pick to win but in a season with such heavy hitters, she bled into the background most weeks (except during sewing challenges/runway presentations).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

When was this recorded? After wrapping up? Seems like Plasma has a whole new look?

Also some of them look very expensive, leading me to believe this was filmed after the top 3 was formed.

I just know it will be between the queen of flips and miss not a single word. 

I'm beyond excited ... this is my olympics! 

Edited by TryMe

2 minutes ago, TryMe said:

When was this recorded? After wrapping up? Seems like Plasma has a whole new look?

Also some of them look very expensive, leading me to believe this was filmed after the top 3 was formed.

I just know it will be between the queen of flips and miss not a single word. 

This and the finale were filmed in August apparently. Not too long after filming anyhow 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

This and the finale were filmed in August apparently. Not too long after filming anyhow 

The finale is already filmed? Last season it was filmed very late right? 

28 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Wait what happened

Mistress did a fun video about Cameo and happened to see Kiara's profile, didn't recognize her and said she doesn't really watch the international seasons.

Kiara's cringey ass saw it and had an embarrassing meltdown

kiara-tells-mistress-isabelle-brooks-to-learn-her-place-and-v0-jrlyp6n35ntc1.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ec1cba906e476643ac480ce7a52f4c30f2356abf

kiara-tells-mistress-isabelle-brooks-to-learn-her-place-and-v0-80dxd7n35ntc1.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=12cba97acb92c042ccf6ffd81ba21f4dd23c69d2

(not pictured here: she tweeted that she was crying)

Got into it with Luxx too for no reason

Mistress saw the mess and dedicated a now deleted voicenote to her :rip:

• Haha 2

MIB & Luxx. vs. Kiiara is kind of a hoot 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TryMe said:

The finale is already filmed? Last season it was filmed very late right? 

The SAG and WGA strikes were ongoing at the time and there were some fears that the union that works on Drag Race (not just on DR but on a lot of unscripted TV in general) would also go on strike as their contract is up this Spring. So they went ahead and filmed everything. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Sapphira Cristal is UNDOUBTEDLY the winner. 

Mother looks absolutely EXQUISITE; my goodness. 

:loki: :loki: :loki:

P.S. Nymphia, the mug is just sickening! 

• Like 3

Nymphia is giving me mortal kombat vibes omg 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Nymphia is so regal :heart2:

• Like 2

Nymphia ... GAG :jonny5:

like, crown her already :jonny5:

Asian excellence :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

Holy ****!!! Now why is this not the regular stage with this exact lighting?? Every runway would look like a fashion show and the girls would have more tricks to pull during the lipsyncs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

The SAG and WGA strikes were ongoing at the time and there were some fears that the union that works on Drag Race (not just on DR but on a lot of unscripted TV in general) would also go on strike as their contract is up this Spring. So they went ahead and filmed everything. 

I'm a little dumb so how was it possible for everything to be filmed during an ongoing strike? Does that not defeat the purpose of the strike?

• Like 1

Just now, dumbsparce said:

I'm a little dumb so how was it possible for everything to be filmed during an ongoing strike? Does that not defeat the purpose of the strike?

The union that does Drag Race wasn't on strike at the time. But SAG and WGA were. And the union contract for the union that does Drag Race expires (or expired) during Spring 2024. So the thought was that the SAG and WGA strikes would push the union that does Drag Race to go on strike when their contract expires. And in that scenario, the might not have been able to film the reunion and finale when they usually do if the union was on strike. So they filmed it way before they usually do just in case the union that does Drag Race ended up striking. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Mistress did a fun video about Cameo and happened to see Kiara's profile, didn't recognize her and said she doesn't really watch the international seasons.

Kiara's cringey ass saw it and had an embarrassing meltdown

kiara-tells-mistress-isabelle-brooks-to-learn-her-place-and-v0-jrlyp6n35ntc1.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ec1cba906e476643ac480ce7a52f4c30f2356abf

kiara-tells-mistress-isabelle-brooks-to-learn-her-place-and-v0-80dxd7n35ntc1.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=12cba97acb92c042ccf6ffd81ba21f4dd23c69d2

(not pictured here: she tweeted that she was crying)

Got into it with Luxx too for no reason

Mistress saw the mess and dedicated a now deleted voicenote to her :rip:

I cannot stop laughing oh my god. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, 40000000000000 said:

to everybody who was proudly policing katya's mental state and sobriety a few pages back, here is a fresh update for you

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5jiDzJyWce/?igsh=dWhsa2o4ZGdpaHps

This is so sad. 

I actually often think about her and her sobriety and the positive stuff she shares about it on the pod.

Happy that she realised she needs to get help, a bit sad she felt like she had to share it with every one, I am sure it must not have been easy. Having a public following and struggling with substance abuse must be a whole another can of worms

• Like 2

Sapphira and Nymphias finale looks are INCREDIBLE WTF

Plane's also looks stunning as well, just not something I would have expected from her

1 hour ago, Ya Ya said:

If you haven't done Fashion Photo Ruview for the makeover yet, survey will remain open for like 3.5 more hours: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHvi_N2NBKHCuEhNvjXBPwtCx-M8YEcmb4yhnMf1jRgrwHRA/viewform

The updated charts/tables will be posted as part of the results show.

99% sure I've done mine but can you confirm please?

3 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Everytime I see Hershii I wonder who the **** she is :rip: this was a very long season

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

99% sure I've done mine but can you confirm please?

You're good

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.