RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Only post I'll make on it because I think it's inappropriate to discuss further — everyone should just wish her well and leave it be and not be proud of themselves for "calling it.” Or proud of themselves for not speculating either! It's none of our business either way, and I'm sure she has people in her real life trying to keep her accountable, rather than a bunch of nosy homos on the internet. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Riot said:

Imagine if Q had been eliminated after her awful lip sync against Amanda as she should've been... Top 4 contestant Morphine :smitten:

I love this concept. Morphine turned out to be such a pleasant surprise! Hoping she dominates the lip sync tournament. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Claymore said:

You're infantilising her and trying to say we should turn a blind eye to blatant drug abuse behaviour. That would be dangerous and enabling in a real-life scenario.

What in the world?! You don't know him, you've never met him, mind your ******* business

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Imagine if Q was an atrler and she saw the only thread about Drag Race manifesting her downfall in the title for 3 weeks straight skldsfdsklg

Yeah… especially with what Plane posted the other day on Twitter. She probably wouldn't handle that very well. 

7 hours ago, KFC said:

What in the world?! You don't know him, you've never met him, mind your ******* business

How bout you mind your own ******* business by not replying to me. I don't know you, never met you, and your ass stank.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Good for Katya for seeking help. I hope she doesn't rush things and takes as much time as she needs for herself after she recovers.

Edited by dumbsparce

now why was I hit with a dump truck of confused emojis for my stance on Katya (aka leave her alone and don't psychoanalyze her behaviour you weirdos), yet suddenly

it's the norm... It sucks to always be this ahead of the curve ig :gayalipacat3:

Edited by kataraqueen
  • Like 4

Wishing Katya the best. People's sobriety and drug use journeys shouldn't be a topic of discussion or speculation outside of well wishes. I would think that's pretty obvious but alas. 

-

I still haven't seen last week's episode… was it any good?

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

It's... An episode, let's just say that

gia-gunn-ru-paul.gif

• Haha 1

my ******* queen, the intro took me out :ahh:

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, unino said:

my ******* queen, the intro took me out :ahh:

WAITTT I didn't know that ***** had a whole ass meltdown :bibliahh: I love legend MIB

sasha is definitely carrying this :clap3:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, unino said:

sasha is definitely carrying this :clap3:

This looks INCREDIBLE! Sasha and Jaida gonna EAT! 

Those shitty Sia vocals in the background are so cliché tho :priceless:

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Wishing Katya the best. People's sobriety and drug use journeys shouldn't be a topic of discussion or speculation outside of well wishes. I would think that's pretty obvious but alas. 

-

It was Ru's "vulnerability" episode (we know he loves being an armchair psychologist) where they had to present a book about themselves; book cover, key topics and all.

Sapphira and Nymphia were the best and both could've won the challenge; I enjoyed the convo with Sapphira slightly more but Nymphia easily had the more stunning photoshoot which edged her out. 

Plane and Q bottomed. Plane ATE the lipsynch. Q left looking miserable AF as always. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Imagine if Q was an atrler and she saw the only thread about Drag Race manifesting her downfall in the title for 3 weeks straight skldsfdsklg

This actually upsets me :( I can't say I'm a Q stan but IDK why people latch on to a queen to hate every year. Why can't we just express our opinions without harping on a hate bandwagon? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

-

It was the worst episode of the season bc of who qot eliminated :mandown:

15 hours ago, 40000000000000 said:

to everybody who was proudly policing katya's mental state and sobriety a few pages back, here is a fresh update for you

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5jiDzJyWce/?igsh=dWhsa2o4ZGdpaHps

The crazy thing is I missed that whole debate, definitely had thought about it internally, to myself, while watching all other content lately- and never said a word about it. Not even to my friends who also love her. I just think if you're a big fan of her you can kind of see the difference in behavior. However- I am so proud of her for not giving up on herself. I think after her hitting some low lows, she doesn't want to go back there and stopped herself before it got there. I love her and believe so much that she'll pull through. 

6 minutes ago, mindbender said:

This actually upsets me :( I can't say I'm a Q stan but IDK why people latch on to a queen to hate every year. Why can't we just express our opinions without harping on a hate bandwagon? 

Yeah the first week it was funny and cute but it's crossed the line into hateful for me now

Like, she's been eliminated, we don't need to use her as a punching bag anymore :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Yeah can we please leave Q alone in the thread title at this point? 

• Like 4

I agree with the rest, poking at different queens each week in thread titles can be funny, but seeing Q up there week after week (even now that she's eliminated)... It's not really funny :doc: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

can we have smth about mirage and the lalaparuza as the thread title

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

WAITTT I didn't know that ***** had a whole ass meltdown :bibliahh: I love legend MIB

Wait what happened

3 hours ago, KFC said:

Yeah the first week it was funny and cute but it's crossed the line into hateful for me now

Like, she's been eliminated, we don't need to use her as a punching bag anymore :rip:

Right? Amanda posted her fan runway a couple of days ago and people were shading her on her comments and tagging her on stories telling her to quit drag and **** like that.

Yes, the look was bad, but girl, go to a bar, text your friends or post on a forum if you want to comment on that. Personally attacking her on her own space for doing something she loves is just wrong and it's a bad look.

• Like 4

I don't understand how Q became the most hated person on a season with Yawn and Smegmami

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.