RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

rihannafan
10 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Ya'll are are so f*cking miserable. 

A b*tch can't even be positive and stand up for her friends/colleagues without it being a damn conspiracy now. 

:toofunny2:

I like Sapphira a lot actually, but its my main gripe I have with her. It is what it is :michael:

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

The comments under Roscoe's latest video with Q and Loosey.. :toofunny2: It's not that serious mama. Like at all. It's instances like this that make me feel like I'd rather never watch drag race again than risking being in the same room with any of these losers

2 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

The comments under Roscoe's latest video with Q and Loosey.. :toofunny2: It's not that serious mama. Like at all. It's instances like this that make me feel like I'd rather never watch drag race again than risking being in the same room with any of these losers

don't drag @40000000000000like that omfg! be nice! 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

12 hours ago, Giancor said:

Nnnn

i'm so happy the youtube thing is working for her. she needs to replace trixie asap 

• Like 5

Meet Mhi'ya Iman LePaige. She is fun, shy, outgoing and is an energetic diva who lives in Miami, Florida. She comes with shoes that would have you flipping for the gods and a booty that would have all the boys looking. Her quirkier qualities are plucking her nose hair and being afraid of thunders. She's the only doll that can do countless backflips. She loves to flip and travel the world.

mhi'ya-iman-le'paige-mhiya.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Imagine if Q had been eliminated after her awful lip sync against Amanda as she should've been... Top 4 contestant Morphine :smitten:

• Like 2

Come support the girls divas, this show is so important! :heart2:

• Like 1

she's a menace lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

On 4/8/2024 at 3:28 PM, 40000000000000 said:

so true omg :heart2:

I actually cackled so hard at this ****** troll comment :deadbanana:

15 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

to be fair she's been rehearsing her entire run at home for the past 11 years so 

So nasty, and so rude 

• Haha 1

Jane's cameos :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

to everybody who was proudly policing katya's mental state and sobriety a few pages back, here is a fresh update for you

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5jiDzJyWce/?igsh=dWhsa2o4ZGdpaHps

I was thinking of this thread when I saw her reel an hour ago. :rip: 

I love that she's getting the help she needs and continues to be so open about it. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

to everybody who was proudly policing katya's mental state and sobriety a few pages back, here is a fresh update for you

If there was policing involved she'd be in jail for possession. People were just making the observations which turned out to be accurate! 

Plus maybe her business partner should keep her struggling friends problems under wraps, let's just say that! 

• Confused 5

49 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

So we were right? I'm an ex-drug addict myself, so it was obvious to me that she wasn't sober.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Antonini said:

If there was policing involved she'd be in jail for possession. People were just making the observations which turned out to be accurate! 

Plus maybe her business partner should keep her struggling friends problems under wraps, let's just say that! 

saying **** like "what is wrong with her, is it the drugs?!" might be an observation to you but it also had speculation and judgement all over it. but kudos for being right! why should she keep it under wraps? katya has never hid her struggles and always shared her current state. are you insinuating mental health struggles and/or sobriety journeys are something to be ashamed of?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

saying **** like "what is wrong with her, is it the drugs?!" might be an observation to you but it also had speculation and judgement all over it. but kudos for being right! why should she keep it under wraps? katya has never hid her struggles and always shared her current state. are you insinuating mental health struggles and/or sobriety journeys are something to be ashamed of?

No. Are you enjoying getting upset defending someone who would pay you no mind? 

Katya also says on the podcast that her struggle and how often she's doing or not doing stuff is her business. She wants to keep it on the low. What are you arguing about? 

1 minute ago, Antonini said:

No. Are you enjoying getting upset defending someone who would pay you no mind? 

Katya also says on the podcast that her struggle and how often she's doing or not doing stuff is her business. She wants to keep it on the low. What are you arguing about? 

i dont care if she would pay me dust, i am enjoying seeing you show your ass by spewing fake-concerned nonsense though.

she shares her struggles publicly, when she says it is her business, it means it is not for anybody to speculate about her addiction, which you clearly couldn't comprehend

• Like 1

On 4/2/2024 at 1:41 AM, Antonini said:

She seemed to finally start feeling comfortable towards the end but yeah she's been hitting the pookie too many times and going in and out of sobriety and it is…evident. 

On 4/2/2024 at 5:50 PM, 40000000000000 said:

you girls better stop speculating about and policing people's addiction/sobriety journeys

katya is out there working her ass off inoffensively and is trying to separate her brand from trixie's lately... let her be.

did you seriously just go back 17 pages, 8 days, just to give me a notification and leave a laughing emoji here? what the **** is wrong with you and where is this bullshit coming from :deadbanana2:

Edited by 40000000000000
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

i dont care if she would pay me dust, i am enjoying seeing you show your ass by spewing fake-concerned nonsense though.

she shares her struggles publicly, when she says it is her business, it means it is not for anybody to speculate about her addiction, which you clearly couldn't comprehend

Who's fake concerned?

You brought this up, you came directly to this thread to share the news

1 hour ago, 40000000000000 said:

You posted this sounding like "are you happy now" 

like please get over yourself! if you're so respectful of it being her business why did you trip over yourself to come discuss her business with strangers on the internet. Be serious. 

Just now, 40000000000000 said:

did you seriously go back 17 pages, 8 days, just to leave a laughing emoji here? what the **** is wrong with you and where is this bullshit coming from :deadbanana2:

I just did what you did and went to my old post. What's strange about that?

1 minute ago, Antonini said:

Who's fake concerned?

You brought this up, you came directly to this thread to share the news

You posted this sounding like "are you happy now" 

like please get over yourself! if you're so respectful of it being her business why did you trip over yourself to come discuss her business with strangers on the internet. Be serious. 

that's exactly what i meant, and i am glad it hit a deep nerve

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

A deep nerve of what? What are you trying to say that you're right about? 

16 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

You're infantilising her and trying to say we should turn a blind eye to blatant drug abuse behaviour. That would be dangerous and enabling in a real-life scenario.

• Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.