RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

23 minutes ago, unino said:

baby you're such a hater for no reason. imagine not wanting your own party that has a theme dedicated to you for your special moment ... 

and you're left with Xunami while we will have Mirage, Plasma and Megami ...

i was hating for no reason but come on, it IS funny that the other two are together and she is somewhere else during the crowning night :skull: "has a theme dedicated to you" as if we expected anything else than yellow. hope she has fun with megami and manila though

Edited by 40000000000000

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Mo Heart is still just...unlikeable? I kinda squirmed when she kept referring to ALL The queens as "he."

the thumbnail is enough for me to avoid clicking on the video at all costs...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Almodusa said:

No I know, but she said she dressed up as a goddess. I'm comparing it to others from seasons past. That's like if I said Nymphia had my favorite Marie Antoinette look and someone told me this wasn't a Marie runway…

Ah gotcha. I was so disappointed that Nymphia gave a MA look. She really hasn't failed any runway…and this wasn't a fail but like Michelle said- ENOUGH. But in all fairness we can say that about many other themed looks like a goddess or something.

plane looked really pretty but the corset was off for me- and I wish she had fanned the cape out at some point 

30 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Mo Heart is still just...unlikeable? I kinda squirmed when she kept referring to ALL The queens as "he."

Why was she doing that. Other than that this was good lol 

On 4/6/2024 at 8:18 PM, HungryByTheBuffet said:

I wish it was a top 4 lip sync tournament with Morphine... this top 3 performance stuff isn't working

I mean it's almost like the girls forget they're on camera 100% of the time they're on set and I can imagine Q has a NASTY mouth when she thinks no ears are open.

8 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Why was she doing that. Other than that this was good lol 

Assuming since he goes by "musician/band" now instead of "drag queen" he wants to also force the label on everyone else. It compared with his obvious shave marks and mustache just leaves NOTHING to this so called fantasy she is trying to serve lol.

That compared with the criticisms she was giving to Sapphira, the obvious winner just gave jealous.

On 4/5/2024 at 10:36 PM, unino said:

Nymphia is so winning this season right now i'm so proud of my queen :cries:

Ru has NEVER and will NEVER crown a girl without self-confidence, did you all just start watching this show or what?

Kim Chi ****** her chances when she said her mom didnt know she did drag.

Nymphia lost this episode when she said she feels "ugly" in the mirror, no way Ru crowns a girl missing the Nerve in *****. She can be on All Stars!

• Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Ru has NEVER and will NEVER crown a girl without self-confidence, did you all just start watching this show or what?

Nymphia lost this episode when she said she feels "ugly" in the mirror, no way Ru crowns a girl missing the Nerve in *****. She can be on All Stars!

but listen

1. she has good clothes

2. it's all about branding

3. an asian queen needs to win

4. she is quirky and relatable

5. she did an asian accent on the show that has never been done by queens like manila, yuhua and plastique

:sorry:

Edited by 40000000000000
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

You misread it entirely, I fear. This was Nymphia's vulnerability moment. It was her "let down your guard and let us see inside!!" reveal. She might as well have laid out some tic-tacs on the runway, because mother Ru ate that up.

• Like 1

Anyway, my daily serotonin booster from seeing a flop girl get dragged on twit :intoit:

• Haha 4

what did nina west do to get 4k likes on a tweet that is dragging her? is it still the feet thing? :skull: 

ps: she won that lipsync btw

Won a free ride home, maybe

• Haha 8

8cd721ea345b2e5366f8d9b611feb842

62aef123b2f90827a4d7fcf9366eb653

• Haha 7

31 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

8cd721ea345b2e5366f8d9b611feb842

62aef123b2f90827a4d7fcf9366eb653

One of the worst lipsyncers on the show and her winning like 10 lipsyncs that one lipsync episode was just WRONG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

• ATRL Moderator

WIN       WIN       WIN

WIN       WIN       WIN

WIN       WIN       WIN

HIGH    WIN       WIN

HIGH    HIGH    HIGH

HIGH    HIGH    HIGH

SAFE     HIGH    HIGH

SAFE     SAFE     HIGH

SAFE     SAFE     HIGH

SAFE     SAFE     SAFE

SAFE     SAFE     SAFE

LOW      LOW      SAFE

LOW      BTM2    BTM2

sorry like this is such a close race :jonny5: what an amazing top three

• Like 6

Can you imagine what this would look like in person 

3 hours ago, 40000000000000 said:

i was hating for no reason

Finally, a confession.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, 40000000000000 said:

i was hating for no reason but come on, it IS funny that the other two are together and she is somewhere else during the crowning night :skull: "has a theme dedicated to you" as if we expected anything else than yellow. hope she has fun with megami and manila though

What are you even talking about? This is just some afterparties they will go to after filming the crowning reaction together.
This is a lot of emotion for just some afterparty :rip:

Edited by Rep2000
  • Thumbs Down 3

19 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

One of the worst lipsyncers on the show and her winning like 10 lipsyncs that one lipsync episode was just WRONG

umm nobody says that, silky devoured that episode on as6. yes, she is a messy lipsyncer and her no scrubs lipsync is one of the worst but the girls were not giving it like silky was on the smackdown episode.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

Finally, a confession.

xD

6 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

What are you even talking about? This is just some afterparties they will go to after filming the crowning reaction together.
This is a lot of emotion for just some afterparty :rip:

do you think you disproved anything with this post? i said "it's funny the other two are at the same party and nymphia isn't". it is a factual situation :rip: stop being so sensitive

3 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

xD

do you think you disproved anything with this post? i said "it's funny the other two are at the same party and nymphia isn't". it is a factual situation :rip: stop being so sensitive

:rip: gurl, the only 1 who's sensitive about it around here is you.
This is not reddit, you don't need to downvote everything.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Afferty said:

Sapphira has been underperforming in the last two weeks but Nymphia did not do a big comeback from underperforming for weeks, so she still would be a meh winner. Also she does not have the selfconfidence as of yet, so she will be a cute runner up.

As much as Plane is a shady c*nt, she seems like she has aldrady bowed down to Sapphira's leadership, also still needs to evolve, so she serves a cute runner up too.

Unless Sapphira fcks it up on the finale, I dont see anyone winning over her.

Sapphira was stellar in the book/interview challenge be fr ... she only really stumbled in the makeover

Well, anyway.
Nymphia can use a comeback season anyway ala Jimbo so she can showcase more of her drags. Her runway package is such aesthetically pleasing omg.

28 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

a MANlentiNO Into You fraudulent rudemption experience

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

:rip: gurl, the only 1 who's sensitive about it around here is you.
This is not reddit, you don't need to downvote everything.

i downvoted one post. you thinking it equals "everything" is showing just how sensitive you are :ahh: are you about to cry?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.