RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

9 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

Tbh it kinda shows why she took that long in the backlog of auditioned queens to make it.

But she was ready to show up and show out this whole season with her huge waredrobe budget, so I honestly can't be mad.

16 hours ago, genetic fail said:

I was shook when Sapphira said she auditioned 11 times! The winners of S11-14 are lucky they weren't in the same cast as her :fan:

I don't think the casting has anything to do with the readiness of a queen to compete. They cast more for storyline- and I bet Sapphira just didn't have the right "part" for the other seasons they were casting- or the part they wanted her for was given to someone else (like Sasha. They wouldn't want Sapphira and Sasha on the same season to avoid making either of them look less deserving). 

• Like 1

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Happy to be back to a top 3 (and Q was the only girl we could afford to lose)

but kinda wish they had just not done the episode so Plane could have made it to the finale without a B2 :monkey:

• ATRL Moderator

Why would she voluntarily show us this :redface:

c7XBRI3.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5Z15NMOqK-/?hl=en

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Can't wait to stream the follow up single to Burger Fingers :jonny5:

Leland can only DREAM of making something as iconic as Burgur Fingur:coffee2:

Wait, is there no reunion this season ???????? :biblio:

so did we not get a roast this season or did i miss it?

:suburban:

since RuPaul likes to switch things up and always change it up, it would be a gag in next seasons to do one snatch game early and later another one, when they least expect it and they think they're out of the blue 

• Haha 1

Very strong top 3. Sapphira lacks a bit of a trademark imo, she's great but I'm not sure she is giving me lasting memories. Plus I love how they drag Nymphia with yellow, yet I feel like she has worn blue almost every week (maybe my perception I haven't checked)

To me this season had great talent but I can't say that one has really overpowered another. I do think Plane Jane is the one that will have the biggest career out of the three. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dante said:

since RuPaul likes to switch things up and always change it up, it would be a gag in next seasons to do one snatch game early and later another one, when they least expect it and they think they're out of the blue 

I would love this but the last few seasons snatch games have been mid to terrible so the thought of sitting through two of them is kinda scary 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Either saphira or plane could snatch the crown

honestly I feel like Saphira is not as marketable as Plane so they can't do a too much with her (reality tv wise). I think her brand is not really "fresh". 

Plane, on the other hand, could serve as a nice villain for several all stars. She's not at serious as Saphira 

idk production may prefer someone very marketable to be around for a while (Plane) and a well rounded and more serious queen like Saphira for the winner 

sapphira is probably winning

plane is going on all stars

plane jane needs to work on her delivery as a villain for all stars 

i loved her chaos this season but she got volleyed around and set herself up a bit sometimes, i could so see her being an early out on all stars if she tries to start something she can't finish :gaycat6:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

plane jane needs to work on her delivery as a villain for all stars 

i loved her chaos this season but she got volleyed around and set herself up a bit sometimes, i could so see her being an early out on all stars if she tries to start something she can't finish :gaycat6:

She filled a role that was lacking during this season but honestly is there a need for a Plane Jane when we can have a Mistress, Luxx or Daya?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

Y'all wanting to cast a villain on All Stars when you know the girls vote each other out :weeps: If they want to keep Plane around, just give her the crown now and book her for an All Winners season later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Bimbo said:

valentina-serves-pure-cvnt-at-the-nationvalentina-serves-pure-cvnt-at-the-nation

omfg this goddess

y0A1g1G.gif

Are the og eyebrows back??

y0A1g1G.gif

5 hours ago, Gwegend said:

I don't think the casting has anything to do with the readiness of a queen to compete. They cast more for storyline- and I bet Sapphira just didn't have the right "part" for the other seasons they were casting- or the part they wanted her for was given to someone else (like Sasha. They wouldn't want Sapphira and Sasha on the same season to avoid making either of them look less deserving). 

Mama, it's 11 years. Like...

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Y'all wanting to cast a villain on All Stars when you know the girls vote each other out :weeps: 

Which is why they should do an all-villains season of AS imo

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Are the og eyebrows back??

y0A1g1G.gif

I had the exact same thoughts.

Love Love the og face

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Which is why they should do an all-villains season of AS imo

1. Plane Jane (S16)
  2. Mistress Isabelle Brooks (S15)
  3. Luxx Noir London (S15)
  4. Daya Betty (S14)
  5. Jasmine Kennedie (S14)
  6. The Vixen (S10)
  7. Acid Betty (S8)
  8. Naomi Smalls (S8, AS4)
  9. Gia Gunn (S6, AS4)
  10. Derrick Barry (S8, AS5)

The way this cast would EAT! :duca:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

So, the obvious 'Miss Congeniality' of the season is Sapphira Cristal. However, she's winning the crown so she won't get be getting that title. :eli:

Who do you think will win 'Miss Congeniality'?

Since it's voted by the cast, I can see it going to either Plasma, Morphine or Mirage. They all had their moments. 

• Plasma had two wins and was an early out but left a strong impression on all.

• Morphine was clearly loved by the cast and had a lot of presence this season. 

• Mirage was only on for three episodes but, again, the cast seemed to really like her (also her IG following is big for someone who got eliminated so early). 

I don't see anyone else getting it aside from one of those three to be honest. :michael:

Plot twist: PJ is crowned Miss Congeniality bc all the girls (sans ATM) love her and appreciate how multifaceted she is as a person. A bad girl gone good tea.

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:
  1. Plane Jane (S16)
  2. Mistress Isabelle Brooks (S15)
  3. Luxx Noir London (S15)
  4. Daya Betty (S14)
  5. Jasmine Kennedie (S14)
  6. The Vixen (S10)
  7. Acid Betty (S8)
  8. Naomi Smalls (S8, AS4)
  9. Gia Gunn (S6, AS4)
  10. Derrick Barry (S8, AS5)

The way this cast would EAT! :duca:

Naomi? Not trying to be shady but I genuinely can't remember a villainous arc for her, the worst she's done is elim Manilla with the "life's not fair" comment? Jasmine is also kinda harmless imo. Maybe Kandy should replace someone here even though I don't want her on my screen again.

• Like 1

If you can go back to Sapphira's older instagram posts, you'll see why she hasn't been casted. 

Even coco montrese-level of filter did not save her busted as* lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.