RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I know Ru is trying the last years the queens to have similar track record and not to be so obvious who the winner is but this year he had some great contestants on his hand 

Trully the best season since a looong looooooong time

• Like 4

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

With all weird decisions with wins and bottoms they are lowkey all kind of in the same place in my mind lol 

• Like 3

I'm actually gagged Q went home. The bar was screaming when it wasn't a double save. :rip:

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

I didn't feel this challenge at all , i miss the old good days when Ru was doing a music video and they had to act , dance and lipsync 

How do we thing its going to be the final ? 

The 3 queens will lipsync their own song and then Ru will kick out one and the other 2 will lipsync for the crown? 

Thats my guess - kinda like season 14. I'm still betting that Sapphira takes it but this is a very strong season with a strong top 3. 

It's very clear Nymphia is going to win but I'm rooting for my girl PJ 

season 7 7x2 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

can they do design challenge for the crown :chick1:

• Haha 14

1 hour ago, 40000000000000 said:

i was thinking the same but then TS told sapphira during critique "when i read pieces of your book, and listened to you on the podcast...". it made me believe they actually prepared some excerpts but the editors took them out.

Giiirl come on. They filled out some papers with questions and prompts given to them by production. That was the "book" .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ponzi said:

In retrospect, it really does look like Ru was setting Q up for a devastating blow right before the end :rip: she's by no means my favorite, but girl that silence before telling her to sashay... a bit evil imo.

That's MOTHER teaching the girls how to ruin someone without saying a word. The master of gaggery and forever and always the supreme.

• Haha 4

Don't get the people saying Sapphira's personality is boring, to me she is extremely charismatic and warm. She might not be dramatic / riveting TV but neither is Nymphia

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

I hate Q with all of my gut.

I am so really happy rn.

Edited by Cardcaptor Sakura
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Also, not everyone should know the lyrics of your flop songs, Ru!!

13 hours ago, rihannafan said:

Lord, during that photoshoot, the other 3 queens looked SO basic compared to Nymphia

This.

We just know she has talent, charisma and star power

mo should honestly host next tbh 

it's nice when people clearly have watched the season lol 

• Like 2

OH WAIT i forgot the episode yesterday lol ill be back when ive watched it + untucked ;kjf hkvbj f;jf

Q...

Thank you for an amazing season. Sashay away.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, swtamira said:

Don't get the people saying Sapphira's personality is boring, to me she is extremely charismatic and warm. She might not be dramatic / riveting TV but neither is Nymphia

Well…

According to the twink section of her fanbase, Nymphia can turn "a look" on the runway and is a "fantastic designer". That is enough to make her a winner…

VS.

The "older" and "boring" yet polished and professional queen who not only displayed complete charisma the entire season but is clearly confident in her craft and went out of her way to help/uplift others, and had the most wins.

:)

Opinions are just that I guess. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sapphira is amazing and has the perfect storyline to win, but when's the last time someone also amazing but not "safe" won? They didn't give the crown to Mistress, Daya, Kandy (thankfully), Crystal is a little different…. I guess Yvie is the most recent example 

Edited by Anvarie
  • Like 2

I like Q but her time was up. I don't get people who wants her to fail so much after all that she has suffered. You may not like her personality but try putting yourselves into her shoes before judging her. 

The only person that deserves the crown Sapphira at this point. And no, she is not boring. 
I can't believe i am liking Plane Jane so much when at the beginning, i hated her. She's actually a very nice, kind and talented Queen. 

As for Rulapalooze, it would be gag worthy if the winner ascends to the final. Imagine Mi'yah snatching the crown from top 3 :fan:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Riot said:

Q...

Thank you for an amazing season. Sashay away.

I honestly think she casts queens like Jan, Alexis Michelle, Loosey and Q just to mentally break them down every season.

• Haha 3

Q……

… Don't call us, we'll call U. :eli:

• Haha 2

:ahh: I'll give her this 

• Haha 8

I didn't love Q's drag but she was a strong queen who could easily have had at least one more win. She was never going to beat the other three in any sort of lip sync or performance based finale though so it's for the best that she got the chop. 

I also agree that the top three girls are all more or less on the same level. Nymphia could have had more wins. Like the talent show, the goth design challenge and the makeover. Any of those wins could reasonably have gone to her but also she probably should have been bottom for snatch game. Sapphira could also have won the talent show, I didn't think plane should have won the makeover but she could have won that seminar challenge (same for Q really). So all of them could have had like four or even five wins and all of them slipped up big time once. 

I do prefer Nymphia but I'd be really happy for any of these three winning and I'll feel sad for the other two when one of them does cos they killed it. Fantastic season! 

Ru should've crowded Nymphia during that photoshoot

The way she slayed so hard :jonny5: also, them showing hers first :deadbanana2: they did the other girls dirty  :deadbanana2:

Asian excellence :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, 40000000000000 said:

i was thinking the same but then TS told sapphira during critique "when i read pieces of your book, and listened to you on the podcast...". it made me believe they actually prepared some excerpts but the editors took them out.

My understanding is that there were some stories that they probably had been working on for the season. The queens usually do their rumix verses during the season so it wasn't like they just got the one day to do it. It's not a full fledged book, but there was definitely some actual stories written for it and possibly adapted by the show if they chose to put them Online or something. 

• Like 1

Since it's top 3 I guess it's gonna be a top 3 lip sync and then a top 2 lip sync 

Edited by Bewitched
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.