RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

This episode was good! I thought we'd had a top 4, that elimination really hurt! 

NEXT WEEK EPISODE seems so good! Hope they choose a lot of good and generic songs at least... I'm so excited to watch them all again!!! 

I know it's gonna be hard for Nymphia to win but I wish she could win!! Anyone at this point is a good win 

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Nymphia is so winning this season right now i'm so proud of my queen :cries:

• Thanks 7
  • Thumbs Down 3

Q's face when she was in the bottom 2 and then her face again where you could see she was hoping for a top 4 ruveal.

It was a joy to watch her be disappointed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

Sapphira had one trip up in the entire competition, unless she gets annihilated in the top 2 lipsync this crown is hers 

• Like 5

4 time winners Sapphira and Plane are the only valid winning candidates

:bird:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

GKcTJzoWIAA3KNJ?format=jpg&name=medium

she really be making the other queens look like a fool. especially with q :rip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Mother Nymphia :jonny2: Rooting for her so hard, love Sapphira as well though.

Btw Q finally OUTTTTTT :bibliahh:I just know she thought RuPaul would say shantay you stay after the pause she did :deadbanana2:

• Thumbs Down 1

The way Q thought she was giving Tina Turner in that lip sync but was giving Ike Turner instead.

6oHIbns.gif

• Haha 6

Nymphia winning and Q's ugly annoying ass finally going home, oh this episode was so me coded. :jonny6:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

rihannafan

Lord, during that photoshoot, the other 3 queens looked SO basic compared to Nymphia

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 2

OMG JESUS, GOD IS REAL

Q IS FINALLY OUT 

thanks yall for manifesting this :jonny5:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

52 minutes ago, unino said:

GKcTJzoWIAA3KNJ?format=jpg&name=medium

she really be making the other queens look like a fool. especially with q :rip:

Sandara park will always be famous

• Thanks 1

This is the strongest Top 3 we've had in a while :clap:

I'll be so happy with any one of them winning tbh :worship2:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'm not Q's biggest fan but that felt kinda mean, especially after all these years of not eliminating any queens in the semifinals, but anyway...

Plane's look was amazing and she did amazing in the lipsync. I feel like the producers gave Q a chance with that song, lol. But she's just not good at it and that's okay I guess.

Edited by ToMmY
  • Like 6

If only Q had gotten the 6 challenge wins she rightfully deserved :cries: At least she won over all our hearts :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

When was the last time there was a top 3 going into the finale? Season 8? I'm surprised no one else is surprised by this, I've wanted the Top 3 format to come back for so long

Nymphia for the win btw :clap3:

TS Madison in Untucked :chick3::chick3: ohh how I love that gorgeous *****

well Q would have gone home as soon as she started  lyoainced at any point but pobrecita

21 minutes ago, Orsay said:

When was the last time there was a top 3 going into the finale? Season 8? I'm surprised no one else is surprised by this, I've wanted the Top 3 format to come back for so long

Nymphia for the win btw :clap3:

Technically season 12 but that was due to [redacted] being a predator. Not counting that, it's season 8 like you said. Makes me wonder if seasons 10-15 had a top 3 who would've been cut (I don't include season 9 since Peppermint said her elimination was filmed iirc). 

1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

Technically season 12 but that was due to [redacted] being a predator. Not counting that, it's season 8 like you said. Makes me wonder if seasons 10-15 had a top 3 who would've been cut (I don't include season 9 since Peppermint said her elimination was filmed iirc). 

Based on my opinion:

S10: Kameron 

S11: Silky

S12: Obviously she-who-must-not-be-named

S13: Rose

S14: Daya

S15: Anetra

• Thumbs Down 3

3 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

She did. Pretty sure she found out when we did that she was in the finale or something like that. 

so in this case suddenly it was about being real and serious and opening up? Plane deserved to be in the bottom, but it's really a guessing game sometimes how they are going to judge

anyways happy for Nymphia. great top 3. I liked Q, but I'm happy we won't have to see her lipsyncing in the finale (I guess next week it will be 1 last time only)

Sooo... is there no reunion this season? Or will next week be a reunion/lalapalooza?

4 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Sooo... is there no reunion this season? Or will next week be a reunion/lalapalooza?

That's what I was wondering.

I guess there won't be any more Plane / Amanda drama (unless they try to milk that this episode).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.