RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Plane still being the center of conversation I see

plane-jane-plane-jane-drag-race.gif

• Like 4

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Bobs clapback was kinda weak ngl. 

but overall, as someone who simply enjoys Plane playing the villain and also Plane setting herself up to get read by the other girls, this whole discourse about her, her talent show, her drag, her talent, her humour is so?????? 
It’s almost like you guys have all this built up anger inside waiting for someone to trigger it so you can unconsciously project all that undeservingly on one person…

to be fair bob didnt really have to clapback that hard to gag jane lol

Edited by Lightbringer007
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Cheers said:

John Adams & his wife never did this

Well much like John Adams helped fight for America's independence, the top half of Plane's outfit is fighting for independence from the bottom half of that outfit with that lop-sided, barely hanging on fabric around the stomach!

• Haha 2

She's Such a ***** is gaining like 130-150k daily on Spotify, I'm highkey shook by this stomping :jonny5:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Dekkan said:

She's Such a ***** is gaining like 130-150k daily on Spotify, I'm highkey shook by this stomping :jonny5:

"First come the gays, then the girls, then the industry" I hope she capitalises on this, like Vanjie she has a chance to live off this for a while and make more while the iron is hot. If the rumoured Alaska/Bob remix is to believed and is good, she may be headed in the right direction.

• Like 1

THEE Plane Jane still dominating conversation, whew. Jane, Nymphia and Saph (+ Mirage in her short stint) carrying this season I fear.

Edited by Life Savers
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, Dekkan said:

Omg good for her!  I love Mirage and wanna see her walk away as one of the most successful of the season 

MOTHA!

also slay at mirage being a main drag-pop girlie

i think plane will have  nice bad girl gone good storyline on all stars because frankly i don't think she will win

The entire world telling you you’re a whole ass brick while being trans the whole time must’ve been dysphoric as **** omg :skull: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

The entire world telling you you’re a whole ass brick while being trans the whole time must’ve been dysphoric as **** omg :skull: 

That was my exact thought as well, especially when people were drooling over how she used to look as a boy.

I find her very endearing; she is a good sport through this storm. 

10 minutes ago, TryMe said:

That was my exact thought as well, especially when people were drooling over how she used to look as a boy.

I find her very endearing; she is a good sport through this storm. 

I feel so bad for her about this. Still seeing some posts pop up on my IG discover today. Hopefully everyone gets the memo about her being trans asap and stops. 

I am happy for Amanda that she’s overall building a lot of goodwill with the fandom though. She may not be polished on the show, but she comes off so likable/endearing, and she’s a sympathetic character for viewers (even moreso now given the context of what she was going through during filming). There’s an opportunity for her to have an exciting glow up imo. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Vespertine said:

I feel so bad for her about this. Still seeing some posts pop up on my IG discover today. Hopefully everyone gets the memo about her being trans asap and stops. 

I am happy for Amanda that she’s overall building a lot of goodwill with the fandom though. She may not be polished on the show, but she comes off so likable and sympathetic (now even moreso given the context of what she was going through during filming). There’s a big opportunity for her to have an exciting glow up imo. 

Yh I don't hope it will translate into an unhealthy desire of wanting to be unclockable. 

Mirage also joked at Roscoes that she was ugly. That must hurt even though it was a joke. That's your eliminated sister. 

Amanda is a great reminder to the drag race fandom that your drag does not have to be perfectly polished on the show to be likeable and charismatic, so be kind to girls who are still learning. Personality is way more important than looks imo, not for winning the show maybe, but certainly for winning your long term career as a queen outside the show.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

nn i don't get the Plane Jane hate, especially from the RU girls. Isnt this the kind of villian that the fandom was looking for? Plane Jane is basically a modern day PhiPhi/Roxxxy.

Mistress wasnt that much of a villian since her shade was very playful not really mean.

dont ruin it, gays! 

• Like 1

Burner Account

Plane Jane is a plant by the producers.

I love her.

Burner Account
6 minutes ago, Giancor said:

Sneak peak for the next ep was deleted 

You can watch a clip here

https://www.reddit.com/r/rupaulsdragrace/s/3F93QAR8MR

not Plane also coming for Q :penguin:

She’s the star of the season so far.

And before I get quoted, I said star, not winner, nor most talented or beautiful. 

• Like 1

Plane Jane is really that ***** causing all sorts of conversations :rip:

• Like 5

Plane know what she's doing. she know that saying that she will have the camera time and producers will keep her till finale. Amanda will be gone and the next person in line is Q which they are giving right now Jan edit. 

I'm here for Q cracking this early :skull: otherwise, they would've edged her until she cracks 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Once again, Plane is 100% correct. One of the most gutting eliminations and you're sad because you're in the top 3?

"That's a lot of feelings for safe high"

• Like 3

Q already cracking after the third challenge is wild :skull: 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

The moment where they‘re all still sobbing infront of the mirror while Geneva is smiling, being all like „this is what we signed up for“ is CRACKING ME UP :skull: 

these girls would have not given a damn if she was the one eliminated :rip: 

I was literally thinking this :bibliahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.