RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

One thing about Mama Ru is you DO NOT mess with ha fav Divas by fumbling a performance/lip-sync

Edited by theoghon
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
On 1/24/2024 at 9:18 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Oop, y'all saying Plasma would get the Jan edit but now it's looking like Q will :fan2:

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Witchpop said:

Filming for S16 started by the time AS8 came out so it's just a crazy coincidence.

AS8 premiered May 12th, 2023 and quarantine for S16 started May 17th.

Very that. Unless Jimbo had done the stuff he showed on AS8 before, it’s the craziest of coincidences. I know that Plane straight up mentioned that she was a ‘clown’’ So maybe a similar shtick?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Oh this definitely could have been a lipsync where they just zoomed out and didn’t show Mirage not knowing the words like they did for the first minute so she could win. IM SICK 

It probably was *that* bad.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ALittleGauche said:

It probably was *that* bad.

Michelle straight up said “not one word”

Edited by loveisdead9582
  • Like 1

It’s kinda uncanny how jimbo coded Plane has been so far :rip: like…. How 

• Like 1

Lowkey happy Plasma won this week and I can’t stand her. Q was NOT funny at all and Plane does not need 2 wins in the first 4 episodes 

Honestly **** RuPaul.

I've never been this angry at an elimination ever. She didn't deserve to be in the bottom 2. This is a clear case of production not having a clue that Mirage was going to be the fan favorite. I hope they rot.

And I'm glad we have España All Stars and UKvsTheWorld coming up because I already hate this stupid flop season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, ToMmY said:

I've never been this angry at an elimination ever. She didn't deserve to be in the bottom 2. This is a clear case of production not having a clue that Mirage was going to be the fan favorite. I hope they rot.

This. They've rigged other flops into the final but couldn't save Mirage?

Also, Mhi'ya, Geneva and Dawn were all worse so what's she doing in the bottom anyways? Ugh I hate it here :angry:

• Like 3

Also is that onlyfans gig Amanda is doing ethical 

it seems like an invasion of privacy tbh 

• Haha 1

Yawn is serving reductive, she always looks the same. Boring.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Morissette said:

Megami is still in the competition instead of Mirage. Let that sink in. :shakeno:

Literally my first thought at this elimination :pukey:

Mirage was better than half this cast at the very least 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

Honestly **** RuPaul.

And I'm glad we have España All Stars and UKvsTheWorld coming up because I already hate this stupid flop season.

you can definitely tell that Ru ahd more fun with Miyah

Also Mirage drag is great but i don't thinks sh'es great at tv, she had her moments. I am just as mad as you. Production saw the fans reaction to Mirage and they won't do her dirty in the future. Denali teas

My bottom would be Geneva Mirage and Dawn (or Xunami)
I actually liked Miyah but ther runway was ****, but we know that runway doesn't matter (It ain't DR Tailand)
Geneva knew the words but I was mesmorised bu Mirage dance skills. She has something in her body that's "flowy" the moves are just smooth. 
I do agree with the decision.

What I am also surprised by is plasma. Is she going top 4? 
She's giving me strong Ben and Jinx wibes in drag (out of more like Jan)

Edited by PMM

MOTHER!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rewatched and it was the right call tbh

mirage would be there if she knew the words

Amanda is serving Tina Burner. But people like her more because she’s skinny 

I feel real bad for Mirage, she really deserved to stay... it made me remember Valentina on S9 when she was really giving everything but when she didn't know the worlds, they boot'd her out lol

Last week's episode trailer is INSANE... lmao not Plane Jane again 

Mirage sent herself home. That's crazy.

5 minutes ago, Aelita said:

I feel real bad for Mirage, she really deserved to stay... it made me remember Valentina on S9 when she was really giving everything but when she didn't know the worlds, they boot'd her out lol

Last week's episode trailer is INSANE... lmao not Plane Jane again 

I mean…part of the show is knowing the songs/words…they give them all of them in advance there is no real excuse to not know the words 

its actually more excusable to have a terrible outfit on the runway because that could be the designer the queen hired to make it’s fault….

Maybe I’m being delusional but they were definitely giving Mirage a… will be on another season or all stars soon edit. Ru telling her that it’s only the beginning, the dramatic exit, the fan support… oh she’s taking it 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ToMmY said:

Honestly **** RuPaul.

1 hour ago, Julián said:

This. They've rigged other flops into the final but couldn't save Mirage?

Also, Mhi'ya, Geneva and Dawn were all worse so what's she doing in the bottom anyways? Ugh I hate it here :angry:

All of this. It just sucks that she didn’t know the song. I would have loved to see more of mirage. Geneva was in the bottom for the second time and if mirage had known the lyrics I truly believe she would have stayed

• Like 1

Also Geneva’s mug has been consistently BAD. She should be getting the Amanda treatment but she’s less bricky in general so she’s getting a pass. Idc what her excuse was this week with the blush, she looked like a CLOWN 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Not la filler más latina staying again.

They should have payolad Mirage, she was an interesting character.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Tales from my ass but I think they kinda put Mirage in the Anetra “archetype” and since she was just top 2 last season, they don’t mind chopping this one early this season. Anetra is more polished and I don’t think they are overtly similar but Mirage mentioned her at least once or twice and they are “performing girls from Vegas”

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.