RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

19 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Kennedy Davenport

Legend

W5tim01.gif

• Thanks 1

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

I dont like this, I DO NOT LIKE THIS, the initial joke was fine with me, but why use sexual innuendos on a FAMILY SHOW towards a STRAIGHT, MARRIED MAN

:rip:

• Thanks 1

Wish she remixed it or sumn

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Femalien said:

I needed a rudemption of lala's bag ball.

Imagine if her finale eleganza is in a pink and violet pattern :eek:

7 hours ago, ibreathepop said:

To all Y'all Nina haters: if you would listen to what she really says, you'd know she's neither transphobic, nor problematic. nina is one of the realest and funniest queens out there. wont leave the nina-slander uncommented. #teamninaboninabrown 

Exactly. Calling her transphone is so lame yall need to stop regurgitating **** u read on twitter. Even this Roseanna thing, yall are not even saying everything she said in regards to the topic.

But typical white gays trying to put another black ARTIST down

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Claymore said:

I mainly want AW2 just to see Krystal Versace back on my screen :jonny4: Hopefully Ru will rig some episodes for her cause I want to see ha devouring those lipsynchs.

period

I know sis desperately wants to work in fashion but damn :bloo:

• Like 1

I don't understand why y'all hate Kandy so much :rip: despite the S13 payola and disrespect towards legend Tamisha, she's really harmless.

• Like 1

Tbh the hate towards Kandy is surprising to me, I thought she was a fan favorite, is it simply because of how she moved and voted this season or what? 

She's a good queen, good TV, perfect character for the show, the villains always get the hate though. I'm sure she's not really bothered by it tbh, it does seem like she's just trying to get engagement with a lot of her tweets.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Battle of the obnoxious ******* but Priyanka got her

Kornbread is the least congenial MC out of the entire franchise, damn. :rip:

She constantly gets into other people's business then acts defensive.

• Like 1

The Kandy hate comments are either from people who just hate her or Jessica fans mad she’s not top 2. Well, unless she interprets the overwhelming fan vote for Jimbo as “hate”.

15 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

I dont like this, I DO NOT LIKE THIS, the initial joke was fine with me, but why use sexual innuendos on a FAMILY SHOW towards a STRAIGHT, MARRIED MAN who is clearly trying to help bridge some already tricky roads between people seeing drag/trans as normalized and not always sexualized perversion? 

There is a reason people like Willam belong in CLUBS or on LATE NIGHT and NOT on FAMILY TELEVISION because she IS NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY.

Honestly the whole Steve Harvey era of Family Feud has been fairly sexual.

8 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Kornbread is the least congenial MC out of the entire franchise, damn. :rip:

She constantly gets into other people's business then acts defensive.

It’s really a shame the girls gave Kornbread that as a consolation prize instead of Kerri.

It was obvious that Korny was someone who thrived off of other’s misery and instigating others within the first episode of S14. 

I don’t know what her problem is but she clearly gets enjoyment out of attacking others and pretending to be the victim. 

9 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Unlike YOU bottoms, I follow ACTUAL LEGISLATION and then ur asses cant even step outside in makeup without being put in cuffs you wont be laughing. 

Oh… ew, gross, ugly post, showing a really ugly and hateful side of yourself here. I know you probably mean well but… please re-examine how you’re expressing yourself…

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ibreathepop said:

To all Y'all Nina haters: if you would listen to what she really says, you'd know she's neither transphobic, nor problematic. nina is one of the realest and funniest queens out there. wont leave the nina-slander uncommented. #teamninaboninabrown 

If you really watched Nina’s videos like that, you would know she flirts with transphobia a lot. Nina has never said she hates trans people, but she’s made it clear she isn’t an ally to them either, which basically leaves her as an enemy.

1 hour ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Exactly. Calling her transphone is so lame yall need to stop regurgitating **** u read on twitter. Even this Roseanna thing, yall are not even saying everything she said in regards to the topic.

But typical white gays trying to put another black ARTIST down

Oh gross, ew, you made it about race when anyone who actually watches Nina’s content can tell you she actively antagonizes trans people

what is with these past couple of pages, you and the Family Feud person are acting unhinged 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Wish she remixed it or sumn

After the let loose remix, i dont want any remix anymore :gaycat6:

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Oh gross, ew, you made it about race when anyone who actually watches Nina’s content can tell you she actively antagonizes trans people

what is with these past couple of pages, you and the Family Feud person are acting unhinged 

Right? And not this coming from the most unhinged person here :rip:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Tbh the hate towards Kandy is surprising to me, I thought she was a fan favorite, is it simply because of how she moved and voted this season or what? 

She's a good queen, good TV, perfect character for the show, the villains always get the hate though. I'm sure she's not really bothered by it tbh, it does seem like she's just trying to get engagement with a lot of her tweets.

Simply put, Kandy is one of the most favored and over-awarded contestants in all of Drag Race. Kandy consistently received unfair placements, which caused Kandy to unfairly outlast contestants who performed better than her. I love Kandy, but the producers’ and judges’ favoritism toward her make her seasons hard to watch. It’s so obvious, and frankly uncomfortable, that it disrupts the entire season. For example, Kandy winning the Rusical this season really annoyed me.

• Like 1

Yall should be grateful for Kandy being on AS8 or else this season would be real boring.

Remember first few episodes when Kandy acted nice? yeah cricket. None of us even talk about as8, this thread was dead af.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rigalo said:

oh she spilled a bit :fan:

Oh wow, maybe I am #TeamKandy now? :gaycat2:

And the nominees for Song of the Year...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Unlike YOU bottoms, I follow ACTUAL LEGISLATION and then ur asses cant even step outside in makeup without being put in cuffs you wont be laughing. 

You need to follow the ants and leave your house to touch grass, truly.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.