The Challenge: All-Stars 4

MP2K

So for this year we'll be getting:

Challenge All Stars 4

Challenge USA season 2

Global season

Challenge UK

Challenge Argentina

Ride or Dies will probably wrap up in March. Argentina start mid-March. Who knows what's going on with the UK series. The global show will probably air alongside Big Brother in the Summer. All Stars 4 probably airs soon after. Challenge USA season 2 probably airs as a midseason replacement on CBS in 2024 (probably gets paired with Survivor).

I don't see season 39 airing until Spring 2024. The global series really messed things up. Once the international variants flop maybe they can just do MTV vs CBS instead of the Global "championships". :skull:  

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Attitude

• Miles.

• KLatz

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Attitude said:

So for this year we'll be getting:

Challenge All Stars 4

Challenge USA season 2

Global season

Challenge UK

Challenge Argentina

Ride or Dies will probably wrap up in March. Argentina start mid-March. Who knows what's going on with the UK series. The global show will probably air alongside Big Brother in the Summer. All Stars 4 probably airs soon after. Challenge USA season 2 probably airs as a midseason replacement on CBS in 2024.

I don't see season 39 airing until Spring 2024. The global series really messed things up. Once the international variants flop maybe they can just do MTV vs CBS instead of the Global "championships". :skull:  

The global series should’ve been S38

20 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

The global series should’ve been S38

39 you mean?

They should film 39 first this year and THEN Global in the summer.

This might sound crazy and too much but why don't just film 39 and Challenge USA 2 at the same time in March this year?

1 hour ago, Chris said:

This might sound crazy and too much but why don't just film 39 and Challenge USA 2 at the same time in March this year?

I think they use the same production team for all US series. 

Challenge Argentina airs next month and airs for a full week. They think it's 8 episodes.  :skull:

4 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Challenge Argentina airs next month and airs for a full week. They think it's 8 episodes.  :skull:

What about the UK one?

57 minutes ago, Chris said:

What about the UK one?

According to some UK tv listings that was suppose to start airing last week (the 15th), but nothing came out. PinkRose said it's the shortest of all the international series and probably only 5 episodes long. 

I am so disappointed for the description for episode 16.

:skull:

I am starting to actually believe certain dailies are indeed rigged for certain people to win because it's so freaking obvious.

:shakeno:

Like we all know who really won the daily for the last episode (bus daily).

2 hours ago, Chris said:

Amber is pregnant.

:jonny5:

Good for her, but bad for us.  S39 is gonna be the Tori/Ikea/Aneezzza/Flopsal/Devin/Nany show once again :weeps: 

15 minutes ago, Miles. said:

Good for her, but bad for us.  S39 is gonna be the Tori/Ikea/Aneezzza/Flopsal/Devin/Nany show once again :weeps: 

Not me thinking the same exact thing. Like I'm happy for Queenie, but next season will be rough unless they bring so other people in... :jonny2:

47 minutes ago, Miles. said:

I was hoping Amber, Cara, Michelle, Kam, Ashley, and maybe Amanda would come together to defeat the evil on 39. Dreams dashed. :jonny2:

Congrats to her though! 

Not Anees and Tori being fake in the comments. Wonder who they'll gang up on now. :skull:

I bet even without her there, they are still going to talk mess about her.

3 hours ago, Chris said:

I bet even without her there, they are still going to talk mess about her.

Cara hasn’t even been there for four seasons and they still can’t get her name out of their mouths :skull:

They’ll be trying to diss Amber for years while she’s living happy with her man, baby, win and $500K :gaycat1:

4 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Oh. I was scared for a moment. 

About what?

:toofunny2:

1 minute ago, Chris said:

About what?

:toofunny2:

That someone relevant was going to get eliminated. 

2 minutes ago, Attitude said:

That someone relevant was going to get eliminated. 

Like who?

:eddie:

1 minute ago, Chris said:

Like who?

:eddie:

Not gonna lie. I thought the spoiler was Laurel for a sec.

:skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.