The Challenge: All-Stars 4

MP2K

18 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Is the stuff with Adam and Danny confirmed? I remember Danny crushing back in the day.

Not confirmed by either Adam or Danny, I believe.  But IIRC, it was a process of elimination thing: Based on the details Danny gave (to Andy Cohen, was it?), it was either Adam, Steven, or Mike the Miz (str8 and married, Trashelle's ex, on a season with Danny).  Trishelle then chimed in on Twitter saying "not Steven." (she later deleted that tweet), which led people to Adam -- because, I mean, I think we all know it wasn't Mike lol.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Attitude

• Miles.

• KLatz

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna lie, I'm very excited Cara Maria will be back. I hope she's messy :eli:

Also, MTV knew what they were doing bringing her, Laurel, and Nicole back at the same time :gaycatney1:

Jasmine and Tyrie being cast together.

xjnjnsjnjdnskjdbjdabsdjkbadj

:lmao:

What the **** is MTV thinking casting that infamous quitter. There are 10000 other bland white men that would be way better in his slot. 

And I for one was very happy to never see Cara again. Ugh. Y’all have short term memory loss, she is gonna be as awful, whiny, entitled, and annoying as always. 

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, andresg770 said:

Not confirmed by either Adam or Danny, I believe.  But IIRC, it was a process of elimination thing: Based on the details Danny gave (to Andy Cohen, was it?), it was either Adam, Steven, or Mike the Miz (str8 and married, Trashelle's ex, on a season with Danny).  Trishelle then chimed in on Twitter saying "not Steven." (she later deleted that tweet), which led people to Adam -- because, I mean, I think we all know it wasn't Mike lol.

On the original Battle of the Seasons, when they had that challenge based on “The Newlyweds Game,” Danny said his crush was Adam, so it always made sense to me.

17 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

On the original Battle of the Seasons, when they had that challenge based on “The Newlyweds Game,” Danny said his crush was Adam, so it always made sense to me.

Ohhh I'd forgotten about that (I watched that BotS much later on Youtube, so I didn't pay as much attention to it).  That makes sense too, then.  Plus, I was just on his social media, and his Twitter is all about stocks and finance, while his Insta is just pictures of his kids (:pukey:).  So I definitely could see him as the type who'd hate for his one random hookup with a dude to go public -- which is why Danny didn't say the name.

But honestly, doesn't this look like the kind of guy who'd be down to explore his sexuality once or twice in his 20s???

Adam Larson | The Challenge Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

8 hours ago, Miles. said:

What the **** is MTV thinking casting that infamous quitter. There are 10000 other bland white men that would be way better in his slot. 

And I for one was very happy to never see Cara again. Ugh. Y’all have short term memory loss, she is gonna be as awful, whiny, entitled, and annoying as always. 

The past few seasons have been so bad because of the vacation alliance anyone who goes against them is seen as a godsend. :skull:

Everyone already took care of the cast updates for me :heart:

Edit: Oh wait, I don't think anyone has said this name

Jay Gotti who was Jenna's partner on Exes 1 and he quit the final

Edited by Harmonizer

Just imagine Theresa and Amanda being on this cast because some girls don't f*ck with them.

:jonny4:

8 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

Everyone already took care of the cast updates for me :heart:

Edit: Oh wait, I don't think anyone has said this name

Reveal hidden contents

Jay Gotti who was Jenna's partner on Exes 1 and he quit the final

Ohhhhhh... That's who that "quitter" post was about, then?

So:

Filming according to a leaked e-mail for The Challenge USA Season 2 is going to begin March 5, 2023 until April 23, 2023. Why don't they film the Challenge season 39 FIRST? I am so sick of The Challenge being filmed only once a year now (fagship show). They could film USA in the damn summer.

15 hours ago, andresg770 said:

Ohhhhhh... That's who that "quitter" post was about, then?

Yes

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Why the hell is Kam on All Stars?

and Leroy is back already??? :lmao: 

I'll take it. I'd take her and Amanda only from AYTO. No one else.

We are about to EAT. There's so many dynamics on the female side that will call for MESS. Why can't they do this for the main show, I don't get it!

The mens side is weak but it will be a breath of fresh air and even playing field.

Imagine Kam, Laurel, Cara, Amanda, Kailah, Beth, Julie, and Theresa.

:duca:

That house will EXPLODE.

I Thought Leroy “retired” just 3 seasons ago :lmao:

Excited for that cast list though :rockon: 

The way the flop ass editors didn't even let us enjoy Ikea's demise by putting Queenber's elimination in the same episode :mad: 

This season sucks.  Jordan can't win with Aneezzza, so it's all up to Horacio and Olivia I guess.  Anyone else winning would be a disaster.

If Olivia and Horacio are just going to end up being another number for the vacation alliance they can be a one and done tbh. 

*CLOSES EYES WHILE SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE*

MTV.com STILL has not posted the episode from last night :weeps:

This season is so boring and corny. It doesn't feel like anyone left is actually playing to WIN. :skull:

I always root for Amber but her performance this season was kinda pathetic. Idk if having her boyfriend there made her extra emotional, but this is a GAME. Why were you helping the other team and volunteering for eliminations? :ace:

At least, after being gifted four chances to stay in the game, Flopcee and Kevin are finally gone.

Edited by Stevie

Not Amber having to face Aneesa in that elimination :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.