• Chris

• Attitude

• Miles.

• KLatz

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Chris said:

MTV Live.

The episode just finished though.

Can i watch the entire season there? or just the recent episode?

1 minute ago, Power love said:

Can i watch the entire season there? or just the recent episode?

You can watch this on the MTV website or Amazon.

I do both actually.

Let me know if you need more assistance.

I'm here to help.

I'm in a good mood today. The really cute guy I see at work came by today so..... :rip:

Just now, Chris said:

MTV website or Amazon

Amazing prime?

1 minute ago, Chris said:

The really cute guy I see at work came by today

Chile you better go find a way to speak to him!

2 minutes ago, Power love said:

Amazing prime?

*Amazon Prime.

You can watch the episodes on the MTV website where the music is unedited. Watching it on Amazon Prime, the music is kind of edited but it doesn't really change the show much. I bought the season on Prime because after awhile the episodes are no longer available on the MTV website. So when you buy it on Prime, the episodes are pretty much all yours.

3 minutes ago, Power love said:

Chile you better go find a way to speak to him!

Oh we always speak.

He even gives me fist bumps.

:)

Posted on reddit that I wanted Bayleigh back to take care of Kaycee and got downvoted to hell. I didn't know they loved her over there. :skull:

Bad episode last night.  I have to fastforward all the Ikea/Nany snoozefest moments.  Only good part was Horacio giving Amber her flowers and the nice Amber/Chauncey moments.  Devin helping Flopsy in the daily...... no comment.  

Also I can't believe there are people asking for Moriah back.  This big boring ***** did nothing all season but roll over for Flopsal and whisper in her confessionals, and now she loses the daily for her team and can't even beat NANY - a 12 time loser and the weakest player in the game - in elimination!?  Horrific casting.  

Again, why is everyone falling over themselves to help Fessy and Nany win? I almost thought Amber was gonna put herself in to protect Nany. Ugh this episode had so much potential but everything went the WRONG way.

I actually liked Moriah. I'm interested in her coming back only if it's to spite Fessy.

I don't get why Fessy's team keeps winning these women's days when they have their girlfriends on the other side and Aneesa and possibly Olivia will 100% tank their team in a final. Make it make sense.

16 hours ago, Chris said:

Who else was pulling for Nany to go home like me?

:skull:

:heart2:

The way you guys are thrashing this season left and right.

Jeez.

It's not as bad as SLA and Total Madness though.

12 hours ago, Miles. said:

:heart2:

Imagine sharing an opinion with Zach & being proud of it :confused:

1 hour ago, Pink Whitney said:

Imagine sharing an opinion with Zach & being proud of it :confused:

Sarcasm amigo :smiley:

Hate Nany, hate Zach, wish she would get the **** off the show forever like he has.  

I still remember when Zach called Nany a mexican slur on social media and she laughed it off. Since then I've given her the side eye.

Not Moriah losing because of a TYPO :rip: :dies: I don't particularly care for Nany, but if I'd had it my way, it'd be Kayzzzee going home tbh.

Amber's histrionics when choosing the dagger, though :laugh:

And we're getting TJ's wife involved in this thing now???  The NEPOTISM lmao

Fuckkk. I was rooting for Moriah so hard!!! They need to stop using themed words it gets too freaking easy :rip: 

Prince Charming beating the GOAT and tying a decades old Challenge record :alexz: 

Aneesa or IKEA going home for good next week :alexz: 

The editors blowing up this boring ass Tori-Jordan thing and making Tori being the “swing vote” such a huge deal when she wasn’t even the swing vote and didn’t vote for Jordan…. :zzz:

Jordan is definitely an ******* at times and has been wrong many times in the past, but he was completely right in that interrogation. He stated his perspective perfectly letting Tori know that it was wrong to use their (very fragile) personal relationship as game leverage, especially when they were engaged and living together for years. I feel like it finally clicked for Tori there because she was playing victim HARD before that point. I’m not one for super sappy moments on The Challenge, but I found it cute that by the end of the episode they were both like I’ll always have love for the other and the door is always open for them  :blush: I feel like that’s legit from both sides.

The daily challenge and twist both felt completely unfair, but that’s kinda what you get with The Challenge. It would’ve felt so wrong to just drop Fessy, Kaycee, and Aneesa like that… but I kinda would’ve lived :mandown: Also, not this teams twist being created for the sole purpose of extending the amount of episodes. What a useless twist :skull:

Hopefully this is finally the end for Flopcee and Kevin.

Fessy is such an ass. Imagine comparing your rookie season to Horacio's when Horacio is 5-0 and Fessy's rookie season was beating a guy with one hand in pole wrestle then finishing fourth in the final. :lmao:

The fact that Horacio is a younger, hotter, more successful, more athletic, more beloved version of Flopsal... 

No wonder that loser is so mad :ahh: Hope the producers are paying attention.  Now not only is Flopsal boring, he's also REDUNDANT!  STOP casting him!

Edited by Miles.

Filming and cast spoilers for The Challenge: All Stars 4 will be underway tomorrow, ladies.

:duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.