• Chris

• Attitude

• Miles.

• KLatz

Top Posters In This Topic

Two more "Very Likely" names for 39:

Spoiler

Moriah and Emanuel

Now, I dragged Ms. Moriah all last season for being a boring flop and losing to Nany TWICE, BUT she earned her spot when she obliterated Aneesa with one word:

"I am not a *****."

"DEBATABLE."  

Looking at updated early names for 39...

Melissa is going to chew these girls UP if they go through with this non-winners/rookies theme it looks to be shaping up like. Like she's going to run laps around these other girls, especially if it stays mostly 36-39 rookies 

:ghostface:

Spoiler

Season 40 is definitely shaping up to be an all champs season.

These names are so lame :rip: i like the working theme but they called the wrong people for it

3 hours ago, Attitude said:
  Hide contents

Season 40 is definitely shaping up to be an all champs season.

It should be some variation of the Ruins theme cause an all winners season lookst tragic on paper all the winners available are trash

Yeah I'm excited for 39 and I love the theme/idea of it, but the cast so far is extremely underwhelming.  Hopefully they're saving all the best names for Departure Day.  

40 potentially being all winners is a nightmare.  John, Jordan, Tori and Kayzzzee would run the season.  Queen Borzotra, Jonna, and the international winners would be decimated early.  

USA2 Elimination Matchup Spoilers:

Spoiler

Cassidy getting sent in FOUR times :rip: :rip: :rip: And there were only eight elims :rip: :rip: :rip: 

And we know Tyler was sent in at least three times :rip: :rip: :rip: 

Sounds like the "random draw" was a massive flop.  Shocking.  

Today is Departure Day for 39.  

The cast so far:

Spoiler

Big T

Moriah

Ravyn

Berna

Olivia

Nurys

Melissa

Zara

Michele

Jujuy

Colleen

Jessica B

Ed

Emanuel

Jay

Corey L

Kyland

Callum

Chauncey

Hughie

Asaf

Horacio

Ciarran

James L

Edited by Miles.

The cast is cute so far. I’m not hating it :matty:

Hopefully, the rest of it doesn’t disappoint… :celestial5:

Not Chauncey missing the birth of his child to be on this season. He better bring a bag back to Amber and the baby… 

:skull:

Happy to see Winchele on the cast. I need her and Jay to run this season :party:

Edited by KLatz

5 hours ago, KLatz said:
  Hide contents

Not Chauncey missing the birth of his child to be on this season. He better bring a bag back to Amber and the baby… 

:skull:

Happy to see Winchele on the cast. I need her and Jay to run this season :party:

He didn't they scheduled a c sention before departure day

17 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

He didn't they scheduled a c sention before departure day

Oh, that's what happened! I saw pics of them with the baby on Twitter after my post and was like I guess it was convenient timing :skull:

Horacio & Colleen from last season and Zahida & Joss added to the cast. Love Island Johnny dropped for the second time now (he was dropped from SLA last minute)

:rip: Emanuel ugly ass was right there

Edited by lillavend3r

So apparently production doesn't want any people Love Island anymore since it moved from CBS to Peacock :rip: they only want to keep Olivia

I was about to write an ESSAY about how bad this cast was, but then I saw the talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, showstopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique superstar who was added last night so now I'm happy :heart2: 

Tho I hope these last minute drops + final additions fix things.  There is still a LOT of dead weight on this cast.  This really is The Challenge: Battle Of The Flops :deadbanana2:

Apparently eight people were dropped on Tuesday/Weds, plus four more (including the one we know) yesterday/today.  Some people were ghosted at the airport :rip:  Production is so incredibly inept and unprofessional.  It's no wonder they can only attract flops.

11 hours ago, lillavend3r said:

So apparently production doesn't want any people Love Island anymore since it moved from CBS to Peacock :rip: they only want to keep Olivia

That’s so weird given people like Johnny and Justine have been on recent MTV/Viacom shows like All Star Shore and the World Championship. You’d think they’ve broken the MTV seal at this point. Plus, those first few season of Love Island produced a lot of people with great reality show potential (I still need Shannon back for another season :heart2:). Either way, dropping Johnny was a bad decision because he made the first quarter of last season. The fact that Raven is here over him is crazy :skull:

The four new drops :rip: :rip: :rip: 

Spoiler

I'm not particularly upset over any of them, but Idris and Joss absolutely deserve spots over the likes of Emanuel, Chauncey, Callum, and ******* Hughie.  HUGHIE.  

Having Hughie is like having a slightly straighter Josh, and that's the LAST thing we need :pukey:

Edit: Joss declined apparently.  Still, Idris and Johnny M should've been on over those other four.

Edited by Miles.

Joss is so boring anyways bring Rogan back! :fonso:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Miles. said:

The four new drops :rip: :rip: :rip: 

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not particularly upset over any of them, but Idris and Joss absolutely deserve spots over the likes of Emanuel, Chauncey, Callum, and ******* Hughie.  HUGHIE.  

Having Hughie is like having a slightly straighter Josh, and that's the LAST thing we need :pukey:

Edit: Joss declined apparently.  Still, Idris and Johnny M should've been on over those other four.

Not Joss too :skull: I’m not particularly high on him in any aspect, but this would’ve been an easy run for him to a final. I lowkey feel bad for Idris. Hasn’t he wanted to come back for years? Only to get picked up finally then dropped again. These Challenge casting directors don’t give no damns about these people :jonny2:

Spoiler

So Joss declined, Zahida pulled out a couple days ago, Idris/Esther were dropped a couple days ago, and Johnny/Bettina were dropped at the airport. Production really pulled an Emy on them :rip: 

Spoiler

I’m VERY nervous that the vets are coming after all. No way the final cast is only 24 people. It’s giving Invasion……. :pukey: :pukey: :pukey: 

1 hour ago, Miles. said:
  Hide contents

I’m VERY nervous that the vets are coming after all. No way the final cast is only 24 people. It’s giving Invasion……. :pukey: :pukey: :pukey: 

I don't think vets are coming, the reason for the sudden "change" in casting is due to writers strike in the US that's making Paramount lose a ton of money so they casting mostly newer faces cause they can pay them less than let's say Nany or Bananas, who were getting a big check just for showing up

Spoiler

Tori is such a ******* loser when her competition isn't Aneesa, Nany, and rookies who get DQ'd :ahh:

the 39 cast looks like a bunch of nobodies but we've been desperately needing character development for 35-38 rookies so I'm fine with this, though ill say its painfully obvious there's gonna be a Vet Invasion in a couple weeks.

11 hours ago, KLatz said:

That’s so weird given people like Johnny and Justine have been on recent MTV/Viacom shows like All Star Shore and the World Championship. You’d think they’ve broken the MTV seal at this point. Plus, those first few season of Love Island produced a lot of people with great reality show potential (I still need Shannon back for another season :heart2:). Either way, dropping Johnny was a bad decision because he made the first quarter of last season. The fact that Raven is here over him is crazy :skull:

yeah I really cannot fathom why Johnny would get dropped if Nurys and Ravyn are both on the show, the storyline was literally writing itself??? :rip: 

this production crew is so stupid year after year its like they can't do anything right anymore :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.