Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

33 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Yet we consistently get 3-4 women’s matches + additional promos on nxt… what is the incentive to move up to the main roster for the women, honestly…

THIS :dies:

• Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

Men's Royal Rumble Match Odds:

Cody 44%
Sami 21%

The Rock 20%

Stone Cold 12%

Women's Royal Rumble Match Odds:

Diarrhea 59%

Becky 22%

Raquel 6%

Bayley 5%

34 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Yet we consistently get 3-4 women’s matches + additional promos on nxt… what is the incentive to move up to the main roster for the women, honestly…

The pay raise 

They really just gave a random team that wasn't originally in the tournament a free ride to the semifinals, huh?  They could've at least had the other teams from the tournament try to run in to take over Drew/Sheamus's spot and the Viking Experience beats them all up :shakeno: 

Is Vince booking this??

I guess they’re going to run Sonya/Charlotte sometime after the Rumble but before Chamber?

Edit - So they’re running it next week? This only makes me think Charlotte’s getting confronted by the rumble winner after.

Edited by plaidarms

Daddy Knight is SUPER over, but I already told yall he was heading for main event status :soda:

LA Knight is such a star. Charisma and mic skills always get over before flippy floppy wrestling :clap3:

I honestly still don't "get" LaKnight (I think it's because he feels very 80s wrestling to me and I don't particularly care for that era), but I'm glad they're actually booking someone properly and making them a star.  I'll take 100 wrestlers I don't care much for but who are getting pops over Omos, Veer Mahan, and most other recent Vince projects ANY DAY.

And speaking of people I don't care for...

Ava Max and Becky Lynch in the same room :jonnycat:

Not @Ryan's fave Kelly making ATRL daily discussions coming into reality, let me stream "You Found Me" real quick

• ATRL Administrator
6 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Ava Max and Becky Lynch in the same room :jonnycat:

Not @Ryan's fave Kelly making ATRL daily discussions coming into reality, let me stream "You Found Me" real quick

Lol 

Didn't know they changed Alexa's theme AGAIN.

And they took out the lyrics for Lacey's current theme.

It's still awful.

I really hope they do a MASSIVE reset after wrestlemania :rip: The only thing that’s been entertaining about Nose’s run has been the returns. 

It’s been a few months so i don’t expect a huge overhaul, but chile we need to get it together. Because why is tag teams and Lacey vs Jobbers your build up to the rumble :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, slik said:

Not Lacey Evans vs Local Competitor being the women's build to the rumble on the go home SD

we’ll all watch the most likely disaster women’s Rumble pan out tomorrow :dies:

hopefully we get a real cute surprise no one is expecting

Y’all hate Rhea so much but I actually like her. Way better than Bucky Binch winning again with her destructive Molly go round or her hand held, sad, leg drop. I really want someone new to win though. What I want to happen is Naomi to come back and win, face Charlotte and win her second Wrestlemania 

Daddy Cody should win the men’s one too

Edited by Cyrnos

2 hours ago, Jonathan said:

we’ll all watch the most likely disaster women’s Rumble pan out tomorrow :dies:

hopefully we get a real cute surprise no one is expecting

I have to miss it live because my friend has a birthday thing I have to go to...  I don't know whether to be sad or relieved I'm missing it yet :dies: 

Speaking of poor Rumble booking, though, did y'all know Vince originally planned for Harlot to win the 2021 Rumble (making her a back-to-back winner)???  They even rehearsed Carlos's win with Bianca being eliminated midway through :biblio:  This is what former writer Chris Dunn said about it:

“I was in a Tampa hotel room, and we were watching some sort of football game. And an assistant had just left the Royal Rumble night before meeting. And they changed the finish.

Charlotte was going over, and they rehearsed Charlotte going over. And Bianca was gonna get eliminated like mid-way through the match. And it got changed to Bianca going over. I think a lot of people voiced it, but this guy Ryan Ward, who’s been there for like 14 years, he was Cena’s writer, and for my money has had the biggest hand in the women’s revolution...from my understanding, from what I heard, he kind of said to Vince [McMahon] something to the effect of, ‘Vince if you look at the Royal Rumble tomorrow, we have Edge winning and Charlotte winning. We’re not making any new stars.’

And I think that really resonated, and Bianca was on such a roll where it kinda made sense. And then she also had to, right after that match, really nail that post-match promo. And she did it. She was just awesome and great.”

Imagine if Cena's writer hadn't said anything :rip: 

Hey y'all, will the Royal Rumble be available on Disney+? I tried searching on there but it's only showing 2022 and none of the previous years or the upcoming one.

7 hours ago, andresg770 said:

I have to miss it live because my friend has a birthday thing I have to go to...  I don't know whether to be sad or relieved I'm missing it yet :dies: 

Speaking of poor Rumble booking, though, did y'all know Vince originally planned for Harlot to win the 2021 Rumble (making her a back-to-back winner)???  They even rehearsed Carlos's win with Bianca being eliminated midway through :biblio:  This is what former writer Chris Dunn said about it:

Imagine if Cena's writer hadn't said anything :rip: 

thank GOD for that man :deadbanana4:

6 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

Hey y'all, will the Royal Rumble be available on Disney+? I tried searching on there but it's only showing 2022 and none of the previous years or the upcoming one.

where are you from? I know it’s on Disney+ in select Asian countries.

Happy Rumble Day, guys! Manifesting an Asuka win

spacer.png

If she comes back in the same gear… :gaycat7:

Edited by plaidarms

Happy rumble night, what are your predictions :giraffe:

Women Rumble Winner:

1. Naomi

2. Rhea

3. Asuka

Iron Women Winner:

1. Dakota

2. Becky

3. Bayley

Most Elimination:

1. Rhea

2. Raquel

3. Asuka

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.