Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

14 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Zoey Stark is backstage at Raw tonight 

Probably to do a match for Main Event show.

• Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ronda hate is so forced. the same people calling Ronda terrible are also the same ones wanting Eva Marie back and stans the divas from 2003-2015 who could barely wrestle a paper bag. boooooo

i’ll admit Ronda’s first run was MILES better than her second run, but the girls are being way too overdramatic. 

Edited by Bussea

23 minutes ago, Bussea said:

The Ronda hate is so forced. the same people calling Ronda terrible are also the same ones wanting Eva Marie back and stans the divas from 2003-2015 who could barely wrestle a paper bag. boooooo

i’ll admit Ronda’s first run was MILES better than her second run, but the girls are being way too overdramatic. 

Eva wasn’t the champion and forced down everyone’s throats. Ronda is genuinely terrible now and is stinking the SD roster up like crazy. :rip:

8 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Eva wasn’t the champion and forced down everyone’s throats. Ronda is genuinely terrible now and is stinking the SD roster up like crazy. :rip:

but was.

and blame booking :lmao: Ronda even said it herself she doesn’t even want to be champion and wanted to be gone for longer but WWE forced her to come back before she was ready. Again, y’all are being way too dramatic.

she’s far from the worst :rip:

Edited by Bussea

37 minutes ago, Bussea said:

The Ronda hate is so forced. the same people calling Ronda terrible are also the same ones wanting Eva Marie back and stans the divas from 2003-2015 who could barely wrestle a paper bag.

get @Karma88 for me again :fan:

Becky is kicking off RAW btw, first hour commercial free. We’ll see if shes still a DRAW  how girlies claim she is :fan: 

Ronda outshines every single smackdown women because she’s working with a bunch of talentless hacks.

36 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

get @Karma88 for me again :fan:

:gaynetcat4:

alakkskskdkjodksnneksksk

Ms. Lousey got the gorls a bit shook. 
12% black self. :swan:

btw, effective longterm storytelling would have Sami getting the title from Roman, like it would be chefs kiss…

but its gonna be Cody :weeps: 

58 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Becky is kicking off RAW btw, first hour commercial free. We’ll see if shes still a DRAW  how girlies claim she is :fan: 

Wonder what kinda promo Marble Mouth finna give the gorls tuhnite.

MEHcky tryna take Biancallah’s top babyface spot, i see ha motives :coffee2:

wait :deadbanana: they’re in norfolk tonight? omg they’re in my city i had no idea :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

MEHcky tryna take Biancallah’s top babyface spot, i see ha motives :coffee2:

oh wait you might have clocked her…

damage control getting beat up by one woman :deadbanana2: they’re really over huh 

not Dominik being mami while Rhea is Papi. I know that’s right :clap3: she’s tearing that hole UP :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.