Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

2 minutes ago, vince_martin88 said:

My Empress is Back!!! :cries:

Spoiler

we got Asuka back and Gaga teasing lyrics of new song within a hour, I am gagging :jonny5:  

• Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, zoldyck said:
  Hide contents

we got Asuka back and Gaga teasing lyrics of new song within a hour, I am gagging :jonny5:  

WE ARE WINNING BESTIE :jonny6:

Bianca x Sonya better wrap up. I'm over it

Asuka needs a new character.  Boring. 

Becky :clap3:

No Funkydactyls 2.0 tonight. 

Rhea  :eek:

Asuka :wanda: She’s wearing her old gear without the awkward-looking shirt. :jonny4:

Not her coming back to clock KKK and her fried hair strands. We’re actually getting a women’s non-title feud? :jonny2: I’m glad they’re not booking Asuka/Bianca yet. Neither of them can afford to lose.

Edited by touchofmyhand

Godsuka coming back to a POP like the legend she is :clap3: so excited to have her back in the mix again!!!

Asuka :jonnycat:

Kana was glowing... I've never seen her look so beautiful.

I hope they continue on with the Sonya vs Bianca feud for a bit. 

I would have Sonya set up a handi-cap no disqualification match with Duodrop and Sonya vs Bianca for the title (if Doudrop or Sonya beat Bianca Sonya wins the title) at Backlash. During the match I would have Doudrop completely dominate with the help from Sonya, with a full on beatdown of Bianca. Towards the end of the match a miscommunication between the two knocks the ref out, with Sonya geting visibly upset with Doudrop and slapping her which results in Doudrop laying her out on the outside. Bianca finally gets to her feet in the ring and Becky attacks her (after pinning Asuka by cheating earlier in the night) with a chair before laying her out. Becky grabs Sonya from the outside and pulls her into the ring and throws her over Bianca right as the ref gets up. I would have Sonya go over Bianca here to win the title, which would be a cute little moment for her and would generate HUGE heat. 

The next night on Raw Sonya has a celebration party when the Authority come out and tell her that her actions have been out of line recently and they've scheduled a rematch with Bianca right now and if she loses she loses both the title and her power. Sonya tries to call for back-up but no one answers. Bianca goes over quickly to win back the title but is attacked after the match by Becky. Sonya and Becky beatdown on Bianca until Asuka comes for the save. 

I would spend the next few weeks building Asuka v Bianca v Becky for the next PPV throwing in Sonya for tag matches here and there. I just think this would be a cute way to spice up Bianca's reign, get major heat for Becky/Sonya and set up the next major feud which is clearly those three. 

I feel like they’ll do another Bianca/Sonya match at Backlash with a stipulation that if Sonya loses then she loses her authority power (which should of been the case during her Naomi feud)

12 hours ago, vince_martin88 said:

Bianca x Sonya better wrap up. I'm over it

sis its been 2 weeks :deadbanana4:

like @CroNich said, I see BecKKKy and GOATska becoming a factor with them eventually, its serving fresh tbh

The pop for Asuka was underwhelming IMO.

THIS is how a legend returns:

not becks talkin her shite :dies: but no lie was told…

4 hours ago, CroNich said:

Kana was glowing... I've never seen her look so beautiful.

I hope they continue on with the Sonya vs Bianca feud for a bit. 

I would have Sonya set up a handi-cap no disqualification match with Duodrop and Sonya vs Bianca for the title (if Doudrop or Sonya beat Bianca Sonya wins the title) at Backlash. During the match I would have Doudrop completely dominate with the help from Sonya, with a full on beatdown of Bianca. Towards the end of the match a miscommunication between the two knocks the ref out, with Sonya geting visibly upset with Doudrop and slapping her which results in Doudrop laying her out on the outside.

It was cool up to this point, but after this it become too much of cluster. I hope when they do Asuka vs Bianca, first time. Its solo, I personally don't need no Becky there. Also if the plan is to re-run Bianca vs Becky, then Asuka is not needed.

The Irish Lass Kicker made several points

3 hours ago, Jonathan said:

It’s giving work but the 2019 Royal Rumble winner and Charlotte Flair career ender made many points :clap3:

Edited by coolcristobal

6 hours ago, abc1990 said:

I feel like they’ll do another Bianca/Sonya match at Backlash with a stipulation that if Sonya loses then she loses her authority power (which should of been the case during her Naomi feud)

I feel like I either missed or forgot something, but why does Sonya still have authority power?  Wasn't she originally Adam Pearce's assistant?  I figured that, with Daddy Gulak trying to be Pearce's new assistant, it meant Sonya wouldn't be in a position of power anymore... :huh: 

Raw ratings dropped…yes Asuka no ratings 

How does Carmella get dragged back to back?

Jesus.

Glad to see Queen Asuka back! Some can seethe per usual. :clap3:
Sonya is delivering this heel work. Love it and glad to see her shifting back into wrestling after everything.

11 hours ago, Jonathan said:

sis its been 2 weeks :deadbanana4:

like @CroNich said, I see BecKKKy and GOATska becoming a factor with them eventually, its serving fresh tbh

IDK. Sonya isn't as fun to watch in the ring. She's better off as a mouth piece

3 hours ago, XAMJ said:

aew is doomed lol

AEW isn't considered considered scripted content

There are only 6 series between TBS/TNT that fall under scripted: Animal Kingdom, Snowpiercer, American Dad, Chad, The Last OG, Miracle Workers.

This doesn't even affect those series, it means they aren't going to develop NEW scripted series.

My guess - Discovery is big on easy to identify networks (Food, HGTV, Animal Planet, ID, etc) is that both networks get re-branded soon, with one likely as a sports network due to NBA/MLB/NCAA contracts.

14 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Honestly from what I've seen of the women in AEW she told no lies. AEW is like WWF/wCw in the 90s for the women atm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.