• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

Good time for me to take a **** and a shower before we get kicked out of this airbnb.

1 hour ago, plaidarms said:

Someone tell Alexa UPS is hiring 

nsnsnkskmsmsksksks; 

A free Lilly Doll when you chose next day shipping :swan:

6 minutes ago, orange22 said:

I guess they couldn’t go calling a bunch of vets when they don’t even use most of the girls in this match regularly :dies:

They need to build these local competitors up and make them somewhat stars so they get a pop literally the majority of them came out to crickets 

no shade but kinda cant wait until this bloodline **** is over :dies:

I hate this announcer. God why did you take Howard Finkel away from us? :'(

7 minutes ago, Garrix said:

Will The Rock show up the end of this match?

His mom is in the crowd so it's possible  - but she could be there for Nia too

I love The Rock but I'm not sure how him appearing doesn't take away from Cody and Sami's storylines

That post match stuff was amazing 

Sami is gonna be the biggest babyface of all time chile :jonnycat:

The match was good but Sami :jonny5:

All these reports about Roman going to Hollywood, they should be scouting Main Acting Boy Sami instead!

I know theyre trying to make it like non scripted sports press conferences but this is coming off a bit corny. 

I had to miss the rumble but i’m about to get home and watch :jonny: not diarrhea winning :deadbanana2:

Holy cow, how long did this event go???  I just got back from my friend's birthday thing and the livestream is still going on and Triple HHH is talking very solemnly at the press conference :eek: 

EDIT: Welp. the end of the press conference spoiled the Rumble winners for me.  It's a good thing I'm tipsy and in a good mood :dies: 

Edited by andresg770

The way the event's replay wasn't available for viewing until like 1:40 am :deadbanana:

That ramp looks weird, why does it bend??  They should've just made it diagonal tf...

5 hours ago, okgo said:

Why were Sheamus/Drew taken off the tag tournament if they're both here tonight?

It wasn't an injury angle; after they recovered from the Vikings' beatdown, they were like "let's go backstage to kick their asses" and essentially forfeited the match.  So Adam Pearce replaced them... with a team that wasn't even in the tournament originally.  Idk it was all dumb to me tbh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.