Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, orange22 said:

Nicki ASS weighing her down 

Like! the team was cute at first when I thought she would make Nikki lose the gimmick but :deadbanana2:

:noparty: 

That DC gay getting his life to Asuka's theme song though :dies: :clap3: 

I have nothing against Dolph, but I don't understand how anyone can feel excited about a Dolph Ziggler feud in 2022 :zzz: 

He was in the same position on the card (if not a better one) when I was in college, and I just went to my 10-year reunion a few months ago...

2 minutes ago, slik said:

WM doing MASSIVE ticket sales

the card will be one for the books (esp since it will be HHH's first time booking WM) :jonnycat:

Just now, orange22 said:

Ali :fountain:

it's cedric's ass for me :jonny2:

SJDKD remember when Doudrop beat Naomi and Asuka in what was essentially a handicap match? :chick3:

Also mess, is the women’s tag tour finale supposed to be at Clash? Does this mean that either Control or Asuka (ft. Piss) are double booked?

They broke up the Hurt Business???  UGHHHHHH :angry: Not when Lashley had a good plan to bring them back:

"You know what, I was thinking about what could happen to actually bring us together, and I thought about this the other day," Bobby Lashley said. "I was like, if [MVP] made Omos too dangerous, where he couldn’t contain him anymore, and Omos turned on him, he would need somebody to help him. There’s only one person that can beat Omos"

Just now, coolcristobal said:

SJDKD remember when Doudrop beat Naomi and Asuka in what was essentially a handicap match? :chick3:

Also mess, is the women’s tag tour finale supposed to be at Clash? Does this mean that either Control or Asuka (ft. Piss) are double booked?

I dunno.  Almost wondering if the tournament's just gonna end on Raw/SD, because they would've already mentioned the finals being at Clash if that were the plan :michael: 

3 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Children Peoples GIF

more for me :jonny6:

Imagine Mustafa sitting on your face and that back arching as he looks back and down at you eating it :jonny2: whew

4 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

I dunno.  Almost wondering if the tournament's just gonna end on Raw/SD, because they would've already mentioned the finals being at Clash if that were the plan :michael: 

They must be saving the finale for a main event spot for GOATsha and Naomi’s return :fan:

the random spraying the trash can :dies: 

OK that was a SICK spot, and it didn't need to look goofy like what the Young Bucks do :clap3: 

Did Angel Garza's Noods leak?

not moonface mcintyre

5 minutes ago, vince_martin88 said:

Did Angel Garza's Noods leak?

spacer.png

idk but we need.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.