Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

I’d recommend watching Toni Storm vs. Emi Sakura on today’s Elevation. (At the 11:09 mark) Really good match and should’ve been on tv instead of those pointless Rampage squashes.

• Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

To those saying Theory’s push is over, he’s been on TV for over 45 minutes continuously and he’ll probably be back at the end for the main event to interfere with the bloodline. 

he’s definitely still getting that rocket strapped to the moon

are theory and dolph gonna ****

4 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

To those saying Theory’s push is over, he’s been on TV for over 45 minutes continuously and he’ll probably be back at the end for the main event to interfere with the bloodline. 

he’s definitely still getting that rocket strapped to the moon

Agreed

Theory is going to be the next Orton or Cena for WWE. 
He's already a decent promo, knows how to connect with the crowd and has a solid character

wrap it up Rey

not rhea snatching him up by his hair sksksk

5 hours ago, XAMJ said:

lmao, no. nxt was dreadful under HHH. 

Absolutely not. Even at its worst it was better than the **** we get now. I can’t think of a single memorable storyline besides the forming of Toxic Attraction.

MARYSEEEEEE

what is THIS :deadbanana2:

30 minutes ago, TheShowoff said:

Absolutely not. Even at its worst it was better than the **** we get now. I can’t think of a single memorable storyline besides the forming of Toxic Attraction.

I barely watched the weekly NXT episodes, but I did watch the Takeovers.  And the main difference I could discern (aside from the indierific ring style) was that NXT seemed a lot more consistent. Like, you could tell Vince wasn't ripping up scripts hours before the show aired.  Maybe I'm wrong, though :michael: 

Anyway, I hope they bring back King Tyler Breeze -- even if just in some backstage/training capacity!  I wonder if he got clued into what was coming and that's why he's back on UpUpDownDown :eek: 

4 minutes ago, slik said:

crowd turning miz face for beating up logan paul

idk who’s idea it was to make Logan a face in this fued :deadbanana2:

Maryse ignoring her whole fued with Brie Bella and saying her last match was with Nikki at Wrestlemania :deadbanana2:

Nnnn this episode of raw has Vince McMahon written all over it , and the online idiots are praising HHH

1 hour ago, XAMJ said:

Nnnn this episode of raw has Vince McMahon written all over it , and the online idiots are praising HHH

Honestly. People tripping over themselves to find something that proves it’s different now. Triple H was never gonna rewrite and entire script/story lines in a couple days. 

14 minutes ago, johnzy13 said:

Honestly. People tripping over themselves to find something that proves it’s different now. Triple H was never gonna rewrite and entire script/story lines in a couple days. 

Another average episode of raw and I just know these neck beards are over praising it cause of HHH:rip: it’s a go home episode before summerslam , the dreaded hhh effect won’t take effect until after summerslam

Will HHH turn Bianca heel and Becky face? I got slight vibes they might do this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.