• Kern

• Kanes

• KFC

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kanes jump in for this MEGA bop

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Kanes said:

@Pendulum This one too.

this too is a certified ANTHEMMMM, the way I literally listened to this in 2015 (supported by lastfm receipts) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

this too is a certified ANTHEMMMM, the way I literally listened to this in 2015 (supported by lastfm receipts) 

As you should :clap3:

This is a major serve from Miss Vartiainen too.

I have to say, these two are some of the best pop songs ever created in this country in my opinion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kanes said:

I have to say, these two are some of the best pop songs ever created in this country in my opinion.

ouuu I don't want to die tonight is an ELITE song :clap3: 14 year old me was dead set on learning Finnish because of Jenni's songs

the only Chisu songs I **** with are Ihana, Ikava and the Momentum EPs :sistrens: what's the tea on her?

Edited by Pendulum
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pendulum said:

ouuu I don't want to die tonight is an ELITE song :clap3: 14 year old me was dead set on learning Finnish because of Jenni's songs

the only Chisu songs I **** with are Ihana, Ikava and the Momentum EPs :sistrens: what's the tea on her?

Indeed! :clap3:

Same Woman is by far her best songs. she has other nice songs here and there. Such as "Polaris"

Think Im catching something. I feel awful today :weeps:

My left eye is itchy all of a sudden and I have small bloody scratches on my eyelid ooh this seems bad

Ending this short story with humanity's extinction

LlNpSPG.gif

Ending this short story with humanity's extinction

LlNpSPG.gif

The water levels are really high but apparently the wave won't be bigger from now. But the river runs very fast and it might still overflow... I just hope I'll manage to escape the city tommorow cause I'm traveling to Aurora's concert on Monday and then to my boyfriend's

Jordan ....... No :clack:

two of you stand before me, but i only have one picture in my hands

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDa9m_8h01Z1KT5wdg3dE

GVt84eTXMAAnV17?format=jpg&name=large    GXy4GSBXsAAL7WA?format=jpg&name=medium

still can't get over the fact this guy became my main fave because of this video.  Even after I met Allday twice and he was so nice to me yet I still ditch him as my main fave for Jordan

@Pendulum Why can you keep a YouTube link in your signature while I got a mod warning to delete mine :toofunny2:

• Haha 1

Speaking of... Father John Misty is lowkey daddy, I want to stan but his music is not really the tea for me.

I kinda want a bf but all the guys that's into me I don't like. Plus there are no hot single men around 27 - 35 that has nice hair and no facial hair anymore 

But I also never wanna give head ever since my last 2 exes forced and traumatize me with it.

Hmm maybe I should date girls. :eli: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.