• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• Alldeezy

• KFC

• Kanes

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

lowkey terrified about the amount of gays perched for Katy Perry. Release a generic gay pop, serve ***** and you can do anything I guess lol

4 minutes till xoxo,c and when the music stops 

OMGGGG

pink xoxo already sounds hOTTT asf :WAP:

• Like 1

OMG legit i've been spoiled this week 

GSZn5Sn.png

:WAP:  idk who this scene ***** is but omg she made Jordan say **** and it sounds so cute coming from him

8 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

@SmittenCake what's your favorite Lana album?

Can you rank them?

Idky you even want to hit me up because of the time you dog piled on to me in HQ

• Haha 1

Just now, SmittenCake said:

Idky you even want to hit me up because of the time you dog piled on to me in HQ

:lmao:

Just curious. I ask others similar question all the time. 

I am just wired that way.  

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

:lmao:

Just curious. I ask others similar question all the time. 

I am just wired that way.  

Shits not funny 

9 hours ago, Suilen said:

Liam Aiken

Off/on topic: A Series of Unfortunate Events is still one of my fave childhood movies. I was in love with the books too :clownny:

8 hours ago, Kern said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I might pull Solaria and Katana for C,XOXO release and just log off till the dust settles

If our friend @Ethereal can stand strong with Normani debuting at #91, you'll get through this babe. No sweat.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

Off/on topic: A Series of Unfortunate Events is still one of my fave childhood movies. I was in love with the books too :clownny:

If our friend @Ethereal can stand strong with Normani debuting at #91, you'll get through this babe. No sweat.

My fave has an excellent meracritic score :clap3: With that being said, C XOXO is a really strong album. But yeah Normani Karma always comes back :clap3: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KFC said:

Have you guys ever heard of the drink called Prime? I tried it for the first time today and it is NASTY. Just tastes like artificial sweetener :mazen:

It just tasted like a salty sweetener to me. It was gross. I haven't had it since. Disgusted Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

4 hours ago, nostalgic said:

I was really obsessed with the movie at one point too, and Klaus was low-key my first crush that wasn't from anime, and I replayed the licensed game to death. As for the books, I remember reading them while preparing for my English exam and managed to finish about half of them, but one of my friends kept nudging me to read the ASOIAF series (it was around the time when GoT blew up), so I did that and haven't come back to them since, but maybe one day. The somber mood was totally my vibe.

I randomly rewatched the movie earlier this year and decided to see what Klaus's actor was up to. It wasn't much, but I immediately caught on him being a trans ally and supporting Bella Ramsey, plus he's been posting a lot about Palestine on his Instagram lately, and there's nothing more appealing to me than a man who isn't trash (not to mention that he's cute in general, but that wouldn't matter if he was rotten inside). I believe he's also changed his citizenship to Irish, and suddenly I want to move to Ireland :eli:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, KFC said:

Have you guys ever heard of the drink called Prime? I tried it for the first time today and it is NASTY. Just tastes like artificial sweetener :mazen:

that shıt horrid i never understood the hype.

• Like 1

the fact that I got covid right before renaissance came out and now have it again right before megan's album release......

wicked

2 months till Adelaide road trip with mum but her body shutting down quickly day by day. idk what to do im stressing because shes all I got.

I don't have extended family, or friends or even a darn boyfriend.  she stubborn she ignores it and won't call up to get a closer appointment. 

idk if this will push me over the edge :gaycat6:  only thing keeping me going is the fact i'm Seeing Allday in August. 

12 hours ago, nostalgic said:

I love this series to death. The movies, the netflix series and the books. I still have the books on the shelf sans the first 3 (because I watched the movie and thought I don't need to read them LOL)

• Like 1

I watched the reaper music video again and my gut sank again because that guy in the video LOOK so much like my crush but im going to believe it's not him because he never shared in on his insta and I see him as a good boy not someone who grinds on girls at 35 years old :weeps:

why does my bpd FP thing have to be so strong :weeps:

I mean he has the face of an innocent

cute.png?ex=667f6ff1&is=667e1e71&hm=5ee0

16 hours ago, KFC said:

You're so cool sometimes but for some reason you always revert to being a loser :rip:

time to work it out on the remix methinks

Sz5T774.gif

• Haha 2

can't tell if you wanna see me
falling over and failing
and you can't tell what ur feeling
i think i know how you feel

it so confusing sometimes to be a ***

Sz5T774.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.