Random Thoughts

Guernica

Just now, Kanes said:

How much does it cost?

free for the first month :suburban:

its like 20nzd a month tho (11ish euros?)

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• Alldeezy

• KFC

• Kanes

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to go back and find this comment to prove I wasn't crazy. I knew I'd heard Kanes before somewhere :skull:

26 minutes ago, flower moon said:

kfc
kern
kanes

CASxwEJ.gif

An entire food group!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kern said:

So #that boy is actually visiting me… but I kinda hope he just won't like me because even if I like him then I just don't feel like dating nowadays. I already have a job and gym and ATRL and on top of that I also have to sometimes have sex? It seems tiring…

meanwhile @Alldeezy still has more posts than me in Random Thoughts and they won't just write themselves ya know? 

Man I've been top poster on every random thoughts thread from the classic days till how many they made here :dies:  and idk how since I dont think I post that much

30 minutes ago, flower moon said:

kfc
kern
kanes

CASxwEJ.gif

dr-umar.gif

• Haha 2

Anyways just came back from a night out with two other girls who dated my ex.  We are all mentally damaged because of that ******* and honestly it's crazy how I always end up being friends with the others he screwed over too :toofunny3: it's all the same recycled lines with him too

33 minutes ago, flower moon said:

i signed up for tidal. lets see this high quality in action...
big plus being able to connct to last fm tho :omg:

sick of it!

i need my spotify connect.
the android app doesnt scrobble, only the desktop app :monkey:

Stop giving shitty USA white men attention and give australian icon Allday that grammy. :khalyan2:

52 minutes ago, flower moon said:

i signed up for tidal. lets see this high quality in action...
big plus being able to connct to last fm tho :omg:

I've been really enjoying it! gonna give it two months. student plan, if not I'll go back to Apple Music.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Joyride said:

I've been really enjoying it! gonna give it two months. student plan, if not I'll go back to Apple Music.

the app is really nice, clean/uncluttered. and the sound quality is noticeably better than spotify, but spotify connect is such a useful feature. i don think i can give it up :gaycat6:

13 minutes ago, flower moon said:

the app is really nice, clean/uncluttered. and the sound quality is noticeably better than spotify, but spotify connect is such a useful feature. i don think i can give it up :gaycat6:

I also think the upgrades they've made to the app (less clutter, faster interface, interactive/live features) are a step in the right direction and of course the sound quality is much better, so I couldn't pass on the student offer. I just moved the Tidal app to where my Music app is on my iPhone so I avoid "going back" to AM and it's worked. also, I love the fact that it works with Last.fm :smitten:

• Like 1

I can't even remember the last time I listened to Born This Way, as a whole full-length album, before this morning. I'm just having a blast—living my best life. What an incredible album; I forgot how insanely good it was! :jonny5:

need to see a new version of this where he's reeling out all the titles of atrl base threads: x-tina vs. taylor swift: bigger talent? has the new generation of pop girls now taken over pop culture? jack antonoff is winning and loved by GP despite backlash: why? etc

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Looks better than some movie special effects; I've never seen anything like it. Not to that extent, anyway. It was interesting to see that flame shoot out and grab her, though. That made my heart jump a tad. :laugh:

Addressing the topic, though, considering the grand scheme of space, time, reality and all of the twisted possibilities of such, if time travel were to ever exist—it already does.

omg I just noticed in dark mode you can't even see the ripped out hair this emoji is holding

:jonny4:

I wanna use dark mode so bad since I do everywhere else, but I like seeing the non-broken emojis too much lol

Someone said this looks like grey chest hair :gayoncecat2: and now I can't unsee it even tho I made it :skull:

I should've done proper boobs tbh :gaycat3:

• Haha 2

Haven't been on a date in 3 years 

Summer is so overrated. Bored Texas Rangers GIF by MLB

New phone who this

1 minute ago, KFC said:

I LUV IT is kinda SOTY for me and I'm not ashamed to say it

Wait till you hear 'Pretty when I cry' 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.