[Day 894] Russian Invasion of Ukraine

Vermillion
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

How to Support Ukraine:

The National Bank of Ukraine has decided to open a special fundraising account to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine:

Official special account: 

UA843000010000000047330992708

The account is multi-currency, it is created and opened both for the transfer of funds from international partners and donors - in foreign currency (US dollars, euros, British pounds), and from Ukrainian businesses and citizens - in national currency.

For USD remittances:
BENEFICIARY: National Bank of Ukraine
BENEFICIARY BIC: NBUA UA UX
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 9 Instytutska St, Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 400807238
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK, New York
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASUS33
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 383 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017, USA
PURPOSE OF PAYMENT: for crediting account 47330992708

For EUR remittances:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5040040066
IBAN DE05504000005040040066 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: DEUTSCHE  BUNDESBANK, Frankfurt
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: MARKDEFF
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: Wilhelm-Epstein-Straße 14, 60431 Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

For GBP remittances:

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 40000982
IBAN GB52CHAS60924280033041
Sort code 60-92-42 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NA, London
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASGB2L
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 125 London Wall, London EC2Y 5AJ, UK

29 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Let's take votes. How many here think this was staged?

No sis, this was not staged from the beginning. Not by Putin. Not after FSB announced that Prigozhin should be captured/killed this morning, and Putin himself called it all a treason. Putin now looks freaking pathetic and this will indeed hurt him in the long run.

Anyway, most probably they were negotiating all this time and Prigozhin got what he wanted.

Also, someone asked about nazis, here you have one (tattoos):

Edited by karma police

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Genius1111

• ZIVERT

• katykater

24 minutes ago, Espresso said:

@nasa @ZIVERT @Flomik

Let's take votes. How many here think this was staged?

It's possible in case to somehow save putin and end the war but I think it's just a fight between mafia clans  :gaycat2: Anyway, it's a great time for Ukraine to retake the territories and move forward :gaycat2: 

I don't think it's over. There's always infighting in Russian politics and this just intensified it.

4 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

I don’t think it was staged, I think Prigozhin is an egomaniac and wanted to force Putin’s hand. But who knows where it goes from here

2 minutes ago, karma police said:

No sis, this was not staged from the beginning. Not by Putin. Not after FSB announced that Prigozhin should be captured/killed this morning, and Putin himself called it all a treason. Putin now looks freaking weak and this will indeed hurt him in the long run.

Anyway, most probably they were negotiating all this time and Prigozhin got what he wanted.

Also, someone asked about nazis, here you have one (tattoos):

Fair :coffee2: so......

SCENARIOS

1) This was elaborately staged & the ~12 soldiers that died were collateral (least likely)
2) Putin was legitimately terrified and had Belarus do his dirty work (less likely but maybe mixture of this with #3)
3) All internal politics to change the Minister of Defence and more, from Shoigu to Prigozhin ally Dyumin (who was the ex-deputy head of MoD)

Well that's enough fun for one morning. I've been on this damn thread for hours.

Feel free to post away to your heart's content but I'm taking a break. Peace.

• Like 2

Let's have some rest. It's like to watch a long award show, including pre-ceremony, for 5 hours, to realize your fave lost in all 12 nominations. :skull:

• Haha 1

hot-to-get-away-with-murder-htgawm.gif

:rip: 

5 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

Let's have some rest. It's like to watch a long award show, including pre-ceremony, for 5 hours, to realize your fave lost in all 12 nominations. :skull:

If this indeed was just a power move to remove the MoD then this is the "best case scenario" (of course Russian civil war would've been the only true way out, but millions would have died). Weakened and humiliated Putin. 

Them taking over Russia or Putin crushing the Wagner group with ease would've been devastating for the whole world. 

In 3 days to Moskva instead of Kyiv is hilarious.

Not the beginning of the russian civil war being meme'd like this.

It's already over half a million views.

The news is going too fast for me to follow in other sources and forums. I'm like at least 10 pages behind.

Edited by katykater
  • Haha 1

Just now, katykater said:

In 3 days to Moskva instead of Kyiv is hilarious.

The news is going too fast for me to follow in other sources and forums. I'm like at least 10 pages behind.

Stop reading. It's over. A flop.

@Espresso

4. This was all Prigozhin's rage as he knew that without doing something Shoigu will take away all the money and power he stole/gained over the years and eventually kill him. And now with his "army" only miles away from Moscow he can negotiate with Putin from the position of power. Maybe he even thought that Putin will join his side.

Edited by karma police

3 minutes ago, Terylee said:

Don't mention that my Telegram notifications went over 9000 many times.

SEaLhCr.jpg

@Espresso

Tbh, need some time to digest this, but leaning to not staged.

Extremely dumb move if staged, all this to only replace shoigu? This showed that putin is weak, that russia is weak, in the end it wasn’t even putin that stopped prigozhin but lukashenko ? :deadbanana4: not a cute look

I’m thinking this wasn’t staged and that prigozhin is dying soon. bye bye!

and i guess we won’t be hearing & seeing “the signal” from belarus :redface:

14 minutes ago, karma police said:

@Espresso

4. This was all Prigozhin's rage as he knew that without doing something Shoigu will take away all the money and power he stole/gained over the years and eventually kill him. And now with his "army" only miles away from Moscow he can negotiate with Putin from the position of power.

6 minutes ago, nasa said:

@Espresso

Tbh, need some time to digest this, but leaning to not staged.

Extremely dumb move if staged, all this to only replace shoigu? This showed that putin is weak, that russia is weak, in the end it wasn’t even putin that stopped prigozhin but lukashenko ? :deadbanana4: not a cute look

I’m thinking this wasn’t staged and that prigozhin is dying soon. bye bye!

and i guess we won’t be hearing & seeing “the signal” from belarus :redface:

All great points. :coffee2: 

Anyways, will be back tonight maybe for more follow-up. 

He’s such a chicken little :doc:

7 minutes ago, Terylee said:

It's absolutely not over. If anything it's the beginning of the end, cause the system showed it's weak, pathetic and rotten to the core. In autocracies this is on MUST NOT DO lists :mandown:

That criminal head of wagner thinks he made a deal with Putin. He hasn't. Wait for a couple of days and he will be found dead :gaycat2:

• Like 1

So today Prigozhin got a criminal charge for betrayal of Russia and then got off the charge within the same day.

:ahh: 

Didn't the Wagners shot down some Russian helicopters ??? Did anyone die, how are they gonna justify this ?? Someone's head is going slipping off their neck....

17 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Didn't the Wagners shot down some Russian helicopters ??? Did anyone die, how are they gonna justify this ?? Someone's head is going slipping off their neck....

12 people died, iirc. 

Exactly. Like, aren't they most likely gonna kill all of the rebels anyways? :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.