[Day 832] Russian Invasion of Ukraine

Espresso
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

How to Support Ukraine:

The National Bank of Ukraine has decided to open a special fundraising account to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine:

Official special account: 

UA843000010000000047330992708

The account is multi-currency, it is created and opened both for the transfer of funds from international partners and donors - in foreign currency (US dollars, euros, British pounds), and from Ukrainian businesses and citizens - in national currency.

For USD remittances:
BENEFICIARY: National Bank of Ukraine
BENEFICIARY BIC: NBUA UA UX
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 9 Instytutska St, Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 400807238
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK, New York
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASUS33
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 383 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017, USA
PURPOSE OF PAYMENT: for crediting account 47330992708

For EUR remittances:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5040040066
IBAN DE05504000005040040066 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: DEUTSCHE  BUNDESBANK, Frankfurt
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: MARKDEFF
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: Wilhelm-Epstein-Straße 14, 60431 Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

For GBP remittances:

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 40000982
IBAN GB52CHAS60924280033041
Sort code 60-92-42 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NA, London
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASGB2L
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 125 London Wall, London EC2Y 5AJ, UK

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Genius1111

• ZIVERT

• katykater

I wonder why other countries are saying to their citizens to evacuate Russia. Do they fear they might get jailed in Russia or is there something other underneath it all?

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I wonder why other countries are saying to their citizens to evacuate Russia. Do they fear they might get jailed in Russia or is there something other underneath it all?

It can be both things

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

In case Russia shuts down the border, and also because Russia doesn't acknowledge dual citizenship

Thank you Espresso, I get so much of my world news from you. Theres so much happening directly and indirectly(Taiwan) on a geopolitical scale with this war that I feel goes unnoticed by the general public. So much under reporting of things these days is mind boggling and scary. Like one day we're all gonna wake up to nukes being deployed in Ukraine but 75% of the population won't even think twice about it because "its over there". 

7 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

In case Russia shuts down the border, and also because Russia doesn't acknowledge dual citizenship

@Fastlane sis are you gonna try and escape Russia? Do you have any money or other resources to get out? If not, what do you plan to do if you're stuck in Russia at best and mobilised for war at worst?

------

I watched this Russian YouTuber who was also brave enough to go out and protest at anti-war rallies and he had to get out of Russia two days ago because he knows it would be dangerous for him to stay :doc:

BREAKING: Several "Russian military commentators" confirming that Ukraine have recaptured - or at the very least, entered - Lyman.

They claim there's an "incredibly small" chance of Russia defending or re-capturing the city.

Ukranian flag has also been seen flying in the city.

Source: BBC Live Updates.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.