Video Games you played recently

Ghibli

On 8/30/2023 at 10:30 PM, Hey Dude said:

I got a hextech chest after I destroyed the enemy team as Rumble in ARAM and it gave me God-King Garen.

Looks like I'm back to my League of Legends obsession 

ezgif.com-apng-to-gif.thumb.gif.9fb52ede

hahaha i am a league player also, what is your rank friend

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• FailSafe

• Rigalo

• Tangane

Top Posters In This Topic

Started a Let's Play of GTA V which I started recording back in June :gaycat:

Just in time for the 10th Anniversary to the Iconic game :superman:

• Like 1

Last night, i impulse bought Lies of P. Eventhough it is a Bloodborne knock off through and through, i think the game is a banger. It is pretty hard as well, i'm not a new comer to soulslike genre but some of these field bosses are kicking my a.s. 

Kingdom Hearts III (on Critical mode, and I’ve been on pause ever since)—Mt. Olympus is kicking my ass

I'm still addicted to GTA V Online, but lately I started playing Tomb Raider customs and I like it. Also I wanna play Dead by Daylight, but I'm too scared:'(

• ATRL Administrator

I’ve been heavily into Starfield but I’m going to try Lies of P soon. 

• Like 1

I started playing Mortal Kombat 1 when early access was available but I actually already lost interest in it. :rip: The fighting gameplay is good but there's so few things to do. I miss Towers of Time.

On a more positive note, I bought the Steam Deck when it went on sale and it finally arrived. There's so many games I want to play. I'm using it as a GCN emulator at the moment and I'm playing Custom Robo again, one of my favorite video games of all time.

Currently finishing out Pokemon Shining Pearl but I'm stuck on the infamous

Spoiler

Cynthia.

When I finish Shining Pearl, I'll finish story mode in Mortal Kombat 1.

I just finished Naruto Shippunen Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Blast and let me tell you that there are more cutscenes than gameplay, but at least the gameplay is good.

In meantime i play Dirt Rally 2.0 - great game 10/10 and started Witchfire (Early Access) and it slaps
definitelly will be my GOTY of 2024 when it will finally be out. If You like FPS schooters in fantasy work (reminds me of dark souls / borderlands in fantasy world)
I mean.... just look at it:

Spoiler

Witchfire.jpg392503536.jpgwitchfire-early-access-launch.jpgWitchfire%20Delayed%20Semi%20Open%20WorlWitchfire.jpgwfdlsssm2.jpg?format=1500wWitchfire_Crossbow.jpgWitchfire_EA_PCGH_Preview_0019-pcgh1.jpg

Edited by PMM

I've preordered the Meta Quest 3 and I'm super excited!

I wanted to buy the Pokemon DLCs but decided against it. S&V had potential and were much better for me than the previous two gens which I both disliked but it's still not enough to bring me back. I'm kinda done with Pokemon or at least with Gamefreak. 

Still playing Diablo 4 daily but just downloaded and started the pokemon crystal legacy rom-hack and loving it!

I’m playing Dead Island 2 right now. 

1 minute ago, Rogue said:

I’m playing Dead Island 2 right now. 

how are you liking it? i put it off for so long but finished it the other week and i thought it was awful fjsdifjsdi

4 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

how are you liking it? i put it off for so long but finished it the other week and i thought it was awful fjsdifjsdi

I just finished the part when I found Michael. I honestly don’t know how long the story is. 

My overall impression of it so far is that it’s ok. Like the overall tone of the game is different from Dead Island. With the original I would get chill vibes because the tone and the BG ambiance would creep me out. The zombies in the first one freaked me out. This game not exactly. I picked Bruno even though it’s said he’s the worst character lol but he’s funny. I like the cast of characters. The gameplay is cool though I feel like I’m leveling up slowly. I also praise the gore system too. 

But I feel like this game is unfinished. Are there less side quests in this game? 

On 9/23/2023 at 9:52 AM, Jimmey said:

I'm still addicted to GTA V Online, but lately I started playing Tomb Raider customs and I like it. Also I wanna play Dead by Daylight, but I'm too scared:'(

What's your ranking or level on GTA online?

2 hours ago, Theshigo Washidu said:

What's your ranking or level on GTA online?

Something close to 400... I know it's now too much, but I'm playing it only for fun and to meet new people.

Anyone else likes to create new PSN accounts just to get the dopamine from re-obtaining trophies? 

Idk if I wanna replay Final Fantasy 16, GTA San Andreas (the ps2 edition), Need for Speed Heat, Need for Speed Unbound or Crash Bandicoot 4

So many trophies so little time

:sadviolin:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.