Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

Taylor's newer albums (that she owns the masters for) will NEVER be rare. :lmao: Sis is still selling those "one week only!" Folklore variants 2 years later. She will do anything to milk her fans out of more money, these albums and their variants will never be OOP.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Kings. said:

I hope my copy looks just like this :jonny5:

If my variant doesn't look like this they will be hearing from me :msmarvel:

• ATRL Moderator

I got my copy of Santigold's Spirituals today and the picture disc is a mess :rip:. There was no mockup of the picture disc when I purchased the record, and I was curious when I got it what the picture was going to be and this is what it ended up looking like

ODYtNjg0Ni5qcGVn.jpeg

ODctMzAwOC5qcGVn.jpeg

Like just do a white and gray swirl at this point? :rip: 

6 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I got my copy of Santigold's Spirituals today and the picture disc is a mess :rip:. There was no mockup of the picture disc when I purchased the record, and I was curious when I got it what the picture was going to be and this is what it ended up looking like

ODYtNjg0Ni5qcGVn.jpeg

ODctMzAwOC5qcGVn.jpeg

Home girl's team gave no fucks. :deadbanana4:

oop i just realized there barely is a faint face visible. 

Edited by ThehushSound

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, ThehushSound said:

Home girl's team gave no fucks. :deadbanana4:

oop i just realized there barely is a faint face visible. 

WAIT I didn't notice that either :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

WAIT I didn't notice that either :deadbanana4:

but both sides are the same image?  still no fucks were given. :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, ALA said:

Has anyone gotten an email of their Rina vinyl from Dirty Hit shipping? :noparty:

21 hours ago, XxHeadstrongxX said:

Did some fellow EU-ATRLers, who ordered Rinas album via her store, get a dispatch note?

Still nothing for me :chick3:

nothing for me either and i ordered it back in may (i wish i cancelled tho :rip:)

4 hours ago, ALA said:

Has anyone gotten an email of their Rina vinyl from Dirty Hit shipping? :noparty:

I didn't get one but I emailed them on the 16th and they replied confirming it was dispatched. Guess their system didn't set a dispatch email?

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, khalyan said:

ODYtNjg0Ni5qcGVn.jpeg

ODctMzAwOC5qcGVn.jpeg

:deadbanana2:

12 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I'm afraid I don't understand the question. The back cover ones are the same as the "limited" that were first dropped. 

The jade, blood moon, and mahogany variants will be the "rarest" because they're sold exclusively on Taylor's webstore, and without them, you won't be able to make the clock with the back covers. The blue variant is the standard edition that will be widely available. 

I use the quotation marks on limited and rarest because there seems to be an enormous amount printed for them to still be in stock atm. Plus, knowing Taylor's history of restocking during release week and Black Friday, I would not be too concerned about not getting copies at a later time. 

That was the question, but I was confused as to why this drop of the records that make up a clock were being hyped, but you confirmed they’re the same as the original drop of the other three webstore variants, therefore my cancelling of that second order of mine (with all four variants) was the right move to make :toofunny3: Thanks.

I’m really not sure why UK artists even have a US label when they do NOTHING for them. Sam Fender has so many singles on vinyl that I want, but Polydor is holding them hostage and if I want to retrieve even one 7” or his, it would cost about $50+ just to get it here :rip: 

Thinking about when Mariah released the colored variants of Memoirs, Tennis Bracelet, Chanteuse, and EMC2 and how they were available on the udiscover site which allowed you to use the 20% code + free shipping, so I got all the variants for under $20 each... 

tporjTW.gif

18 hours ago, Young In Love said:

(i wish i cancelled tho :rip:)

dddd :rip: 

Still haven't listened to the album but none of the singles have blown me away. Love her though but ugh.

5 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Thinking about when Mariah released the colored variants of Memoirs, Tennis Bracelet, Chanteuse, and EMC2 and how they were available on the udiscover site which allowed you to use the 20% code + free shipping, so I got all the variants for under $20 each... 

tporjTW.gif

Thinking about when Mariah released the colored variants of Memoirs, Tennis Bracelet, Chanteuse, and EMC2 and how they were available on multiple sites which allowed discount codes + sometimes free shipping, so I got all the variants, but then pulled a scammer and claimed they didn't arrive so got replacements sent.

tporjTW.gif

Edited by Rocket

1 minute ago, TheVelvetFg said:

Imagine wasting money on a Maria Nunez Carey vinyl 

Imagine sitting in your parents basement, poorly trolling on the internet.

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Thinking about when Mariah released the colored variants of Memoirs, Tennis Bracelet, Chanteuse, and EMC2 and how they were available on multiple sites which allowed discount codes + sometimes free shipping, so I got all the variants, but then pulled a scammer and claimed they didn't arrive so got replacements sent.

tporjTW.gif

Okay werq

hoiyah-joanne-the-scammer.gif

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

She heard y'all cry "restock the vinyl", so she said

She's a puta

Dscdw5v.gif

27 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

tporjTW.gif

Thinking about how I did all of this, then cancelled my order for reasons I don’t even remember :gayriahcat2:

6 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Thinking about how I did all of this, then cancelled my order for reasons I don’t even remember :gayriahcat2:

Heartbreaking! :gayriahcat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.