Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

Butterfly 2lp is not limited on VMP's site... it's only an exclusive, so if it sells out no- I personally wouldn't worry because there will most likely be a restock.

Limiting the 4lp boxset to 1k is so ******* stupid tho. Mariah's fanbase is huge, and that album is significant to her fans. What a messy release. 

Hmmm. I guess I'm sticking with my UO copy of Butterfly lol I would like a gatefold but no bonus tracks and $50 nah

4 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Butterfly available on Mariah’s UK store

I haven’t seen anybody who’s actually bought it from her store, kinda don’t believe it was ever in stock :rip:

7 minutes ago, ALA said:

Hmmm. I guess I'm sticking with my UO copy of Butterfly lol I would like a gatefold but no bonus tracks and $50 nah

This is what I’m most confused about. They had two chances to press the anniversary edition, but instead we got a ton of remixes and just the same pressing from last year and the original release, but on 2LP :toofunny3:

Mariah’s clicking, and she’s clicking DOWN!

11 minutes ago, Rocket said:

SOLD OUT.

It was JUST there when I typed that up :deadbanana:

10 minutes ago, its_britney_bitch said:

I haven’t seen anybody who’s actually bought it from her store, kinda don’t believe it was ever in stock :rip:

My friend did. He said he got it just when it went up, so I assume he was refreshing her webstore :rip: 

Just now, Kings. said:

My friend did. He said he got it just when it went up, so I assume he was refreshing her webstore :rip: 

I was too and it was gone by the time I could see it :rip:

The mockup of the box set makes it look like the discs will look the same as the UO pressing of Butterfly. I'm happy I got one but it would've been cool if it was the champagne colour of the new 2LP.

1 minute ago, Kings. said:

Angry White Woman GIF

Those bottom two are mine.

:fan:

they're not, but they could be one day

all the people on here scooping tons of copies of things when they go on sale to "scam" us fans that genuinely love the music.... honestly shame on you. the bragging is weird too.

21 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Angry White Woman GIF

Technically it's against ebay policy to list things for sale that are not in your possession yet... lemme report :tsk:

She made a point :giraffe: why not do like a limited time framed preorder? The vinyl aren't going to be ready for months anyways. I'm fine waiting as long as I can get an order in

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Come through, muvva. End the scalpers

Watch ha just restock the 2LP.

:nicole2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.