Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Glamthony said:

It's available for preorder here

https://waterloorecords.com/UPC/602438936625

Also, is it possible that her store starts to ship the boxet this week? I saw that Harry's House is already being shipped.

thanks! i was gonna pre-order from her store too but i just didn't want to spend the shipping $$ so i was hoping that all indie stores will actually have it in store on release day so i could pay $40 instead of $50 lmao 

I knew finding the Pink Friday 3LP for $30 on Ebay was too good to be true, I just got around to opening my packages and it was indeed the 2LP :bam:  I just contacted the seller about this and their trying to make me believe it was the 2LP the whole time even though the pictures they posted were from the 3LP (hype sticker and back cover both clearly stated that it was the 3lp). The description was vague and didn't specify which version it was so literally all I had was the pictures that was posted :rip: I knew to buy from paypal just in case this happened. 

Whew at Urban Outfitters having some vinyl I was wanting for $10.

Just bought Charlotte Lawrence EP, Emily Kinney- The Supporting Character, and Alfie Templeman - Forever Isn't Long Enough for $30. :jonny5:

I'm glad I got Madonna's remix box set. They anticipate it being the most rarest vinyl release she's ever had. :eek:

2 hours ago, BreakinTheIce said:

thanks! i was gonna pre-order from her store too but i just didn't want to spend the shipping $$ so i was hoping that all indie stores will actually have it in store on release day so i could pay $40 instead of $50 lmao 

I pre-ordered the boxset from her store, i like the grey one but i also love the alt cover from Target, and the pic disc too :monkey: i think i will get the grey eventually. 

7 hours ago, Young In Love said:

that PinkPantheress vinyl can't be limited to just 1000 copies cuz i see it being restocked in all the stores that it was previously sold out :rip:

Yeah it had to have been /1000 in the UK only with additional copies for EU. Kind of pressed I rushed to order it from Germany considering shipping was as much as the record itself, and scalpers are now selling it for retail on Discogs :skull: 

25 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

I'm glad I got Madonna's remix box set. They anticipate it being the most rarest vinyl release she's ever had. :eek:

I want it, but it's too expensive and it broke my rule of only buying vinyl i would play a lot. Im not into remixes 

30 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

The blue Madame X pressing is more limited, so I doubt that :sorry:

I was just about to go buy the madonna box set but its sold out. ****

19 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

The blue Madame X pressing is more limited, so I doubt that :sorry:

Yeah but that's not on most people's wish list except for die hard fans. This box set will be seeked out even for the casual listener. 

I need florence to start shipping from her store asap :jonny4:

Not Jack’s store exclusive of CHTKMY being a black vinyl while every other store is selling white/milky clear. That’s so on brand. :rip:

47 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Not Jack’s store exclusive of CHTKMY being a black vinyl while every other store is selling white/milky clear. That’s so on brand. :rip:

fitting

giphy-gif-cid-790b761114a8b4e79766ccca1e444d1394ea773dd9b82983-rid-giphy.thumb.gif.5be0c813aa17031c4eff2e1ad68cc907.gif

Did the other variant of Infinite Disco ever release? :skull:

When was the last time you changed your record needle?

p3YUKVc.gif

I can't remember nnnn

28 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

p3YUKVc.gif

I can't remember nnnn

How long is the acceptable time before you change it?

I got my Audiotechnica LP60X almost two years ago.

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

p3YUKVc.gif

I can't remember nnnn

Never. My turntable is still in the box. :lmao:

55 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

How long is the acceptable time before you change it?

I got my Audiotechnica LP60X almost two years ago.

When does a turntable stylus need to be replaced? Most manufacturers recommend changing your stylus at around 1000 hours of record playing time. So if you're using your turntable for an hour or so per day on average, ideally you should be changing the stylus every couple of years.

https://blog.discogs.com/en/how-often-change-turntable-stylus/#:~:text=When does a turntable stylus,stylus every couple of years.

I'm going on 3 years :rip:

14 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Never. My turntable is still in the box. :lmao:

Oh c'mon now

IHd2sfL.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.