STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

5 hours ago, Kiel D-01 said:

I'm so tempted to get the RO picture disc, it looks so good but I already bought the deluxe. I will probably end up fomo'ing once it's sold out.  :deadbanana4:

Picture discs sound like shite anyway so you made the right choice 

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

Idk who might still be wanting Hilary’s Metamorphosis but it’s up on Disneys Music Emporium site. I snagged a copy! :ducky:

Are the shipping WW?
:lakitu:

1 hour ago, ReachOut said:

Are the shipping WW?

I’m not sure honestly ! I’d check the site it might still be up! 

2 hours ago, ReachOut said:

Are the shipping WW?

yes they are. they have all her vinyl (minus the christmas album)

8 minutes ago, PieceBy said:

yes they are. they have all her vinyl (minus the christmas album)

Thank you, there are extra taxes other than the ones in the site? (Like customs duties) thank you again

8 minutes ago, ReachOut said:

Thank you, there are extra taxes other than the ones in the site? (Like customs duties) thank you again

i dont remember maybe plus 13 euro? but if you order 2 copies its like 35 per vinyl at the end, so its nit that super expensive 

• Thanks 1

I'm about to have beef with Bey's store :biblio:

I panicked bought the vinyl when they went on sale. I ordered the 3 colored variants- not realizing the black pressing is translucent black. 

So I placed a second order with all 4 variants, and now these b*tches don't want to cancel my first order. 

Imma tell 'em to go ahead and cancel the order or I'll be doing a charge back :)

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I panicked bought the vinyl when they went on sale. I ordered the 3 colored variants- not realizing the black pressing is translucent black. 

So I placed a second order with all 4 variants, and now these b*tches don't want to cancel my first order. 

Imma tell 'em to go ahead and cancel the order or I'll be doing a charge back :)

be careful, i did it once and my bank blocked all on-line shopping for my credit card and i almost died when Kylie released tension and i couldnt pay :chick2:

12 hours ago, xokuba said:

We need Dignity WW repress, I'm not paying 40$ for shipping.

They had this on Disney website a few weeks ago 

16 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Need this pressed so bad!

Best_of_Hilary_Duff.png

I don’t know what’s going on with urban there releases have been so lackluster lately …. They should have done this by now 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glamthony said:

be careful, i did it once and my bank blocked all on-line shopping for my credit card and i almost died when Kylie released tension and i couldnt pay :chick2:

oh same same same. be careful with chargebacks as most stores are linked in some way or another and they ban you for real. If you’re in the US and returning the item is an option just stick to that. 

• Thanks 1

anyone wanna join a Twitter group chat for vinyl? no bitchy stuff allowed though. just alert on releases, chats about quality in general and maybe show off your new LPs and stuff :)

• Like 1

Charli XCX store canceled my vinyl (per my request) even though all sales were final 🧨

Five years later and still begging for a Glitter vinyl

3 hours ago, Joyride said:

Charli XCX store canceled my vinyl (per my request) even though all sales were final 🧨

SAME

1 hour ago, KK_Lover said:

SAME

no but for real though, who the **** would purposely put a sticket that you have to remove/rip in order to access the vinyl? there's also a second issue with the peeling on the inside so overall the product is gonna be a shitshow, very cheap looking.

• Like 1

my Von dutch 7" still haven't shipped and people have it already, what the **** @charlixcx

12 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

They had this on Disney website a few weeks ago 

oh my god, it's still there! thank you!

but 40$ for shipping :rip:

Edited by xokuba

6 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Five years later and still begging for a Glitter vinyl

Mariah is probably waiting for the album to turn 30 

4 hours ago, Joyride said:

no but for real though, who the **** would purposely put a sticket that you have to remove/rip in order to access the vinyl? there's also a second issue with the peeling on the inside so overall the product is gonna be a shitshow, very cheap looking.

She's always been inspired by Yeezus, which had the same sticker thing. Annoying but just use a cutter to have a clean cut. 

3 hours ago, xokuba said:

my Von dutch 7" still haven't shipped and people have it already, what the **** @charlixcx

Are you European? Mine didn't ship yet either... (I'm in Germany)

2 hours ago, Daddy said:

She's always been inspired by Yeezus, which had the same sticker thing. Annoying but just use a cutter to have a clean cut. 

Are you European? Mine didn't ship yet either... (I'm in Germany)

mine hasn't shipped either bb and about the sticker hmmm... she can keep the inspo

I feel like complaining today, give me ONE good reason as to why we have to peel the sides to get the booklet/vinyl out too :biblio:

AUallNC.png

22 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Yeah. All sales are final so it'll be hard.

I want to cancel by Blue vinyl - already copped red, but I haven't even gotten a response from them yet :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.