Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

I really lost hope on The Lakes will be available online. :gaycat6:

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Donatella said:

Skipped this year's RSD thankfully, but just ordered the $10 2LP of Gus Dapperton's Orca on green. Really into that album lately! Thanks to whoever shared it here :jonny:

You're welcome :heart:

5 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

That shitty feeling of when you have to contact a record store to request they cancel an order you just placed, because you found found it $6 cheaper elsewhere nnn :emofish::emofish::emofish::emofish::emofish::emofish:

Sorry but I'm on a budget :emofish::emofish::emofish:

I did the same and instantly felt bad after the email went thru :chick3: 

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

I'm just living my best wesley life.

53N17wA.gif

:fan:

Ugh I really wish I ordered Mariah and Sara yesterday

I just got Mariah and Jessie Ware! All I need now is The Lakes ?

38 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

That shitty feeling of when you have to contact a record store to request they cancel an order you just placed, because you found found it $6 cheaper elsewhere nnn :emofish::emofish::emofish::emofish::emofish::emofish:

Sorry but I'm on a budget :emofish::emofish::emofish:

Then they respond with one worded emails so you think they’re upset and  you’ll get blacklisted. :chick3:

I was hoping that by some miracle i’d get the lakes, but i just knew that my record store wouldn’t have it. i did see a few copies of that madonna vinyl but it seemed like none of them sold because they were still there today. 

im going to buy that emotions pink vinyl by mariah next, i keep meaning to buy it but then forgetting 

6 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

if it’s not too late, my local store is selling #1s for €29.90 + shipping and they ship WW

https://www.rastilho.com/vinil/detail/11/-1s-55dd81cdf2/

Thanks it let me order to the UK! Have a bad feeling my order will get cancelled though lol

20 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Then they respond with one worded emails so you think they’re upset and  you’ll get blacklisted. :chick3:

Mess. I wouldn't care as much in this case as it's not a store I have ever shopped at previously... but they still haven't answered nn :gaycat6:

I managed to get Sara from a Spanish record store on eBay! £42, I’m pretty happy with that tbh. I also got Aaliyah’s VMP release for £48 from another seller, they were selling it for £65 :deadbanana2:

Phewww I’ve spent close to £150 today, I guess my break from vinyl is over

Have any UK stores started selling their leftover RSD stock yet?

I saw Rough Trade UK isn't selling until next Friday.

It's not RSD related, but i finally got Monica Naranjo - Minage 20 anniversary boxset.

Monica-Naranjo-Pack-Minage-20-aniversari

I spent a little fortune, but this is one of my favorite records ever and it's worth it

Glass Animals being IMPOSSIBLE to find :gaycat6: 

It’s just a picture disc for a single too nnn 

I bought 5 records. I definitely need to sell some of my collection. I have 5 storage bins full. :skull:

1 hour ago, Hunter_13 said:

I also ordered the green Orca vinyl. Thanks to @Kings.:jonny5:

You're welcome :heart2: 

14 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I bought 5 records. I definitely need to sell some of my collection. I have 5 storage bins full. :skull:

I have 6 and now I'm just tossing my new releases wherever I can on shelf :deadbanana2:

26 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Glass Animals being IMPOSSIBLE to find :gaycat6: 

It’s just a picture disc for a single too nnn 

I think Heat Waves blowing up gained them a ton of new fans because their last RSD release was still available for months after release :toofunny3:

So I want back to bed after the 8am madness but Amoeba had the lakes in stock. I added it to my cart and it went OOS during checkout. 

I managed to get The Lakes yesterday!!  My small local store only had two and I was first in line (only waited three hours), so worth it when I got in my hands!  Also got the cure's *****graphy and joss stone's LP1!!

Edited by wren

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

I think Heat Waves blowing up gained them a ton of new fans because their last RSD release was still available for months after release :toofunny3:

Yeah it’s been a nightmare trying to find some of their past releases :rip:  also they had pushed back this release to June (several sites had the June release date), but then moved it back up to this month, apparently some stores ordered Glass Animals but never got their copies, idk if that had anything to do with it but I haven’t even seen any in stock besides ebay/Discogs/etc. 

I’m nervous the fight for Nicki will go in June, i thought Taylor wouldn’t be too hard with 10K copies since Gaga Chromatica was 11K and that was doable. Nicki with only 3K copies is just :rip: 

2 hours ago, Glamthony said:

It's not RSD related, but i finally got Monica Naranjo - Minage 20 anniversary boxset.

Monica-Naranjo-Pack-Minage-20-aniversari

I spent a little fortune, but this is one of my favorite records ever and it's worth it

So pretty! 
I got Rocio Durcal & Isabel Pantoja. Just need Camilo Sesto & I’ll officially be a señora :bibliahh:

Not the spanish rsd exclusive i was looking for getting released while i was sleeping and now is sold out :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.