Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

I’m skipping Most Wanted. Listening to her sing “Beat of my Heart” 100,000 times each chorus is not on the vinyl bucket list. Plus, I feel like if you have Hilary Duff and Metamorphosis, unless you’re trying to complete a collection, Most Wanted is just a blending of the two with bad new tracks. 

Wake me up when magnum opus Dignity is up for pre-order! 

DkP.gif

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they press a regular edition of #1s eventually, sad I missed it :monkey:

1 hour ago, ALA said:

I don't think it will be re-pressed, since it was a standard black pressing and there would be nothing to set it apart if they press it again/ or in colour. It was advertised as RSD "exclusive" rather than RSD "first". You should be able to get it around retail price on Discogs or Ebay if you keep checking over the new few months.

For those that didn’t get #1s (I completely understand wanting it because it’s been nearly half a century since it’s been pressed), is #1s to Infinity a bad alternative? I know that if I wasn’t able to get #1s, I would’ve gotten Infinity, especially since it’s the most comprehensive (barring AIWFCIY). Is the pressing not really good? I think she should re-issue that on colored vinyl with the addition of AIWFCIY. 

29 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

For those that didn’t get #1s (I completely understand wanting it because it’s been nearly half a century since it’s been pressed), is #1s to Infinity a bad alternative? I know that if I wasn’t able to get #1s, I would’ve gotten Infinity, especially since it’s the most comprehensive (barring AIWFCIY). Is the pressing not really good? I think she should re-issue that on colored vinyl with the addition of AIWFCIY. 

I've spun my copy of #1 to Infinity a few times and it sounded great. #1s has some exclusive bonus tracks, but if you're a more casual fan or don't care about owning every Mariah vinyl release, Infinity is more than good enough. I only bought #1s for collection purposes.

Edited by Indie

1 hour ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I’m skipping Most Wanted. Listening to her sing “Beat of my Heart” 100,000 times each chorus is not on the vinyl bucket list. Plus, I feel like if you have Hilary Duff and Metamorphosis, unless you’re trying to complete a collection, Most Wanted is just a blending of the two with bad new tracks. 

Wake me up when magnum opus Dignity is up for pre-order! 

DkP.gif

How dare you!

I Cant Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

My #1s and the two Sega Bodega albums shipped.

I'm not a Mariah stan in any way but that tracklist AND THAT COVER? **** me up, Mimi! 

Why is Little Voice so in demand? Is this the case in the US only? 

Edited by Kiel D-01

So excited Most Wanted is already up for pre-order! Hyped for Dignity and hopeful Best of Hilary Duff and Breathe In. Breathe Out. get released as well.

PinkPantheress' and Mariah's vinyls have arrived :jonny2:

If anyone comes across a UK link for Melanie C's RSD vinyl, please let me know.

I've been checking different record store websites but it's been sold out everywhere.

17 minutes ago, Trent said:

So excited Most Wanted is already up for pre-order! Hyped for Dignity and hopeful Best of Hilary Duff and Breathe In. Breathe Out. get released as well.

Urban Outfitters has a deal with Hollywood Records, so tragically Breathe In. Breathe Out. won't get a pressing because it was released under RCA :chick3: I'm excited for Dignity and Best Of though

37 minutes ago, Indie said:

Urban Outfitters has a deal with Hollywood Records, so tragically Breathe In. Breathe Out. won't get a pressing because it was released under RCA :chick3: I'm excited for Dignity and Best Of though

they pressed Britney and Xtina's entire catalogue no? theres no reason they wouldnt do RCA releases

8 minutes ago, VENUSWAVE said:

they pressed Britney and Xtina's entire catalogue no? theres no reason they wouldnt do RCA releases

Yes but they work with Hollywood Records, not the artist's team to coordinate these pressings.

You'll notice they pressed Miley, Selena, Demi, Aly & Aj's releases under Holywood Records, but they haven't/won't press Bangerz, Revival, Tell Me You Love Me, etc.

Edit: I just remembered Tell Me You Love Me is still under Hollywood/Island, so that might come in the future. I wouldn't count on anything else though.

Edited by Indie

That Agnes vinyl looks beautiful!! Mine is supposed to arrive on Tuesday. :duca:

Neither of my Pinkpantheress records have shipped from Germany :rip: Waited over a week from Vinylnerds with no email response :rip:

Tempted to cancel both and just order from the UK since there’s plenty on Banquet Records today

6 hours ago, ALA said:

Where do you live? I’ll have three copies come next week :gayriahcat1:

-

I took a look at the time length of Marina’s debut on Spotify and it caps at an hour and 13 minutes…I’ve seen longer albums than that spread across 2LPs. She’s such a lying flop.

27 minutes ago, Kings. said:

-

I took a look at the time length of Marina’s debut on Spotify and it caps at an hour and 13 minutes…I’ve seen longer albums than that spread across 2LPs. She’s such a lying flop.

I live in California :jonny2:

48 minutes ago, Kings. said:

-

3 copies? @suburbannature has some competition. :gaycatina1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.