Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

Did anybody buy Jessica Simpson vinyls at urban? If so how’s the quality?

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Power love said:

Did anybody buy Jessica Simpson vinyls at urban? If so how’s the quality?

Waiting for them to hit the clearance rack tbh. :gaycat4:

31 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Waiting for them to hit the clearance rack tbh. :gaycat4:

You think it will? :redface:

On 1/27/2023 at 9:20 PM, likefoxesdo said:

I got mine also, and in mint condition! I was too late to get a chargeback lmao but I also technically didn’t pay for shipping so I can’t complain!

I think I learned of the ticket trick through you so I owe you a thank you!! :WAP::heart:

:heart:

Mine arrived in great condition too, so shook :jonny: 

ahhh darn on the chargeback thing but I guess it’s still better than paying +$100!!! Overall a win!!! (I just hope to never have to deal with a company like that again ajskksf) 

I love that Urban Outfitters has been putting the quantity # back on their vinyl descriptions :jonny: 

(Tho it’s lowkey been fueling my FOMO on buying, thank god cancelling an order is so easy).

What's your wishlist for albums that haven't been pressed yet? 

Mine:

J. Lo - The Hits 

Lil Nas X - Montero 

The Craft - Soundtrack 

On 1/30/2023 at 2:29 PM, Power love said:

I honesty feel like they knew before hand this would be delayed but wanted the sales instead of being honest. 

I think it was a mistake. There's no way they blew through their entire press in just a day. It likely got put up by accident.

3 minutes ago, Body Talk said:

I think it was a mistake. There's no way they blew through their entire press in just a day. It likely got put up by accident.

Well, I’m happy i got my copy. It’s impossible to get her vinyls or overprice. 

On 1/30/2023 at 7:08 PM, Rocket said:

When I opened the email 'Info on your Brandy order" this morning, I knew it was gonna be a car crash of an announcement.

You are NOT sleek :deadbanana4:

How has Montero not had a pressing :deadbanana4: mess

The new Twice mini is having a vinyl ready on release day :eek: kpop is coming

48 minutes ago, ALA said:

How has Montero not had a pressing :deadbanana4: mess

I remember him saying physicals were otw on release week, mentioning CD and Vinyl. CD's would have been made ages ago, they definitely figured out they wouldn't sell what they wanted them to and halted / never even started production :skull:

My copy of Dirt Femme finally shipped out. I wanted to cancel but never found my order number. :(

7 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

My copy of Dirt Femme finally shipped out. I wanted to cancel but never found my order number. :(

I ordered within an hour of it going live. My order better ship out ASAP and it better be signed too.

EDIT: I don’t know if it was always going to be a signed poster, but that’s what her store now says. I was looking forward to a signed record tho :noparty: 

Edited by Kings.

21 hours ago, Power love said:

Well, I’m happy i got my copy. It’s impossible to get her vinyls or overprice. 

Yeah I paid a pretty penny for Full Moon and Afrodisiac. I've got notifications for Never Say Never on eBay and the like but I've yet to find it at a competitive price. It's also my least favorite of the three so it wasn't top priority.

I would kill for a Human or Two Eleven pressing, but I feel like they're unlikely...

2 minutes ago, Body Talk said:

Yeah I paid a pretty penny for Full Moon and Afrodisiac

I paid 100$ each for both records on eBay so i thought that was a steal because i have seen both going for 300$ each. 

Never Say Never was always the most expensive out of the 3 going for 400$. I’m not paying that much for that. Thankfully i got it for 50$ :heart2:. I just hope this isn’t another Aaliyah situation where it’s push back for years. 

4 minutes ago, Body Talk said:

I would kill for a Human or Two Eleven pressing, but I feel like they're unlikely

You never ever know.

I never thought “Never say  never” would get re pressed because she hasn’t been active or relevant in years.

2 minutes ago, Power love said:

I paid 100$ each for both records on eBay so i thought that was a steal because i have seen both going for 300$ each. 

Never Say Never was always the most expensive out of the 3 going for 400$. I’m not paying that much for that. Thankfully i got it for 50$ :heart2:. I just hope this isn’t another Aaliyah situation where it’s push back for years. 

You never ever know.

I never thought “Never say  never” would get re pressed because she hasn’t been active or relevant in years.

It's worth checking Discogs too - I got them for $80 and $65 for the two respectively. They definitely have better prices than eBay most of the time! 

The only reason I say I don't think Human will get pressed is because she completely pays it dust. She doesn't acknowledge it at all. At least Two Eleven had "Put It Down" which I think she liked...

Seeing as how in demand it was I really hope they press more of Never Say Never :noparty:I didn't order it stupidly thinking it'd be a somewhat wide release

My spotify exclusive copy of Dirt Femme has shipped but not the blue variant that I ordered within the first half hour of it going live :deadbanana2: watch it not be signed once it finally does ship 

19 minutes ago, ALA said:

didn't order it stupidly thinking it'd be a somewhat wide release

:biblio:

Can anyone tell me how to setup shipping on Discogs? I keep trying to put some stuff up for sale, but it keeps telling me I need to add my shipping rules. :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.