Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

11 minutes ago, ninetiesceline said:

Because it is 'Let's Talk About Love' 25th anniversary this November lmaoo stop being dramatic.

It’s A New Day Has Come’s 20th anniversary THIS YEAR. 

All the Way should’ve been pressed three years ago for its 20th. If not, in two years, hopefully. 

One Heart’s 20th anniversary is next year. 

This is a safe space to be dramatic. You just got here, sweetie. I don’t know you. 

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

You’re manifesting me being “poor,” begging for change on the street with a suit underneath my homemade “dirty” homeless clothes. 

spacer.png

I’ll be right with you :fan:

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Damn. It's really been 10 years for some of these? Time sure flies. 

It sure does :jonnycat:

Kylie has a huge sale on her website, i just bought Especially For You bunde for 10 euros and Step back In time 3 cd set for 6 euros.

I just saw hhv had Miley's Dead Petz in stock and just as I wanted to buy the site went into maintenance mode. :chick3:

Slowly started my collection last year.
I finally have Born to Die and Erotica.

Had to start with Madonna's best album :celestial4:

26 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

I just saw hhv had Miley's Dead Petz in stock and just as I wanted to buy the site went into maintenance mode. :chick3:

We need an official 3LP pressing for RSD 2023

20 minutes ago, Kings. said:

We need an official 3LP pressing for RSD 2023

So true! Still such an exciting project to me.

2 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

We get it in every other month together with the other bootlegs by Ye, Frank, Lana and Co. 

I personally will wait for an official release cause the bootleg cover and overall design is absolutely hideous. Her best project tho :smitten:

9 minutes ago, Daddy said:

We get it in every other month together with the other bootlegs by Ye, Frank, Lana and Co. 

I personally will wait for an official release cause the bootleg cover and overall design is absolutely hideous. Her best project tho :smitten:

Ugh, I just want it on vinyl. :chick3:

Let's hope an official pressing will come at some point.

This has probably been asked and answered a million times, but opinions may vary. What is the best sounding pressing of Billie’s When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? I’m probably the only one here who doesn’t own the album, mostly because I’ve heard all the pressings are garbage. Like, it’s such a strong consensus that I can’t help but wonder if they should’ve just released a black pressing. 

What is… the least worst? I asked a friend about this and he was like, “They’re all bad, so just pick your favorite color and let it collect dust.” :rip:

3 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Ugh, I just want it on vinyl. :chick3:

Let's hope an official pressing will come at some point.

Hypothetically speaking, would Miley be able to have it pressed even though she’s no longer with RCA and I assume they now own the rights since it eventually released through them years after it’s original release? :matty: 

1 hour ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

This has probably been asked and answered a million times, but opinions may vary. What is the best sounding pressing of Billie’s When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? I’m probably the only one here who doesn’t own the album, mostly because I’ve heard all the pressings are garbage. Like, it’s such a strong consensus that I can’t help but wonder if they should’ve just released a black pressing. 

What is… the least worst? I asked a friend about this and he was like, “They’re all bad, so just pick your favorite color and let it collect dust.” :rip:

I’ve heard the same, and don’t know what the best pressing is, but my baby blue copy (originally an FYE exclusive) played fine, but skips during “xanny” & “when the party’s over” + had tons of surface noise on Side B. It also skips during “listen before i go”.

1 hour ago, Heldenzeit said:

Weekly reminder that we're still due a Back to Basics repress.

And NOT at the hands of Urban Money Launderingfitters! Vinyl Me Please needs to handle represses of self titled (w/ the radio edit, not that original mess), Stripped, Back to Basics and Burlesque. 

I pre-ordered Tove's deluxe blue Dirt Femme for $69 (with shipping - import taxes not included), I felt terrible because that's too much for a vinyl, but alright. hopefully it won't get delayed, March 2023 is far away as it is... :biblionny:

Edited by FireFade

My Renaissance vinyl now says it's lost. Wtf 

@JCsNumba1Fan did you get yours yet? 

7 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Weekly reminder that we're still due a Back to Basics repress.

Didn't someone on here say Stripped and Back to Basics were getting UO represses? :deadbanana2:

8 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Wait. I'm in the same boat. I haven't gotten a single pressing of this album cause the colors are all ugly except the lime green and baby blue, but they're all expensive af. Then there's the audio quality issue... this is like the one album I want pressed on black vinyl lmao :toofunny2:

7 hours ago, Kings. said:

I’ve heard the same, and don’t know what the best pressing is, but my baby blue copy (originally an FYE exclusive) played fine, but skips during “xanny” & “when the party’s over” + had tons of surface noise on Side B. It also skips during “listen before i go”.

Damn! I’ve heard about the surface noise and muted bass, but NOT the skips. And on three songs?! At this point, I’m going to wait for an eventual anniversary repress and hope it’s done right. 

6 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

My Renaissance vinyl now says it's lost. Wtf 

@JCsNumba1Fan did you get yours yet?

What the hell…?! Mine was delivered last night (the inner sleeves have huge seam splits, of course). However, this happened to me before with a vinyl earlier this year. I called them and said that it was a gift for my sister’s birthday and now I have nothing to give her. The rep was sympathetic and asked if I wanted a refund. I said, no, it’s better late than never to give it to her, so send a replacement. However, I would like compensation for this error on YOUR END that has caused me great stress and now I have to go to a party giftless. They ended up refunding my order and sending me a replacement. And if they say all they can do is store credit, don’t let them lowball you. You negotiate for more, or ask to speak to a supervisor and tell your sob story to them. **** Amazon. Scam the hell out of them.

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Wait. I'm in the same boat. I haven't gotten a single pressing of this album cause the colors are all ugly except the lime green and baby blue, but they're all expensive af. Then there's the audio quality issue... this is like the one album I want pressed on black vinyl lmao :toofunny2:

Omg we see each otha so much, bestie. I’m just hoping for a quality repress. Can you imagine what the glow in the dark one sounds like? :rip: I can’t believe there was no standard black vinyl. It’s hilarious that this is a case where it’s come to wanting that over any color, just so it can actually be listenable. 

Questlove told Mariah in an interview to use SUD original version for RSD. Let's hope she listens

FdebFEmWAAA2wvS?format=jpg&name=large

On 9/23/2022 at 10:26 PM, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Why do they keep pressing all the wrong Celine albums… like… :doc: 

To be fair if they were only using the represses for good albums then we wouldn't be getting any represses for Miss Celine

tumblr_inline_r4mwpyBdfy1qktomp_500.gif

1 hour ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Damn! I’ve heard about the surface noise and muted bass, but NOT the skips. And on three songs?! At this point, I’m going to wait for an eventual anniversary repress and hope it’s done right. 

Yes, SKIPS! I did get it from a reseller on Depop, but I don’t recall them specifying whether or not it skipped, yet they did say it was played 2-3x. I also checked my orders page just now and from all the items they’ve sold that listing was removed :rip: Maybe they knew it skipped and me being naive didn’t know better then :toofunny3: 

I do hope we get a repress soon. Maybe for the 5th anniversary :emofish: 

6 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Questlove told Mariah in an interview to use SUD original version for RSD. Let's hope she listens

FdebFEmWAAA2wvS?format=jpg&name=large

SUD? RSD? What’s tea?! :matty: 

1 minute ago, Kings. said:

Yes, SKIPS! I did get it from a reseller on Depop, but I don’t recall them specifying whether or not it skipped, yet they did say it was played 2-3x. I also checked my orders page just now and from all the items they’ve sold that listing was removed :rip: Maybe they knew it skipped and me being naive didn’t know better then :toofunny3: 

I do hope we get a repress soon. Maybe for the 5th anniversary :emofish: 

SUD? RSD? What’s tea?! :matty: 

Her alt rock album from 1995 of which she recently found her lead vocal version! She's planning to put it out soon - a vinyl would be heavenly. Questlove was pushing a Record Store Day release. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.