Vinyl Talk | Round and round the record goes...

James_Dean

@JCsNumba1Fan I finally got Dignity in store today :eddie: the vinyl is absolutely gorgeous, but I'm in shock there is literally nothing else in the packaging.

No insert, no printed inner sleeve, no credits, nada :rip: just the vinyl lmao. At least the disc feels heavy and the outer sleeve has a glossy finish

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

@JCsNumba1Fan I finally got Dignity in store today :eddie: the vinyl is absolutely gorgeous, but I'm in shock there is literally nothing else in the packaging.

No insert, no printed inner sleeve, no credits, nada :rip: just the vinyl lmao. At least the disc feels heavy and the outer sleeve has a glossy finish

I know. It’s just like Most Wanted and Hilary Duff. No inserts or anything. That’s why I knew what to expect. I should’ve given you a heads up. :rip: Love the vinyl (sounds as amazing as it looks) and glossy outer sleeve as you mentioned. It’s UO being too cheap to put any extra effort into Hilary’s releases overall, but I’m glad you got a perfect copy with your coupon bestie! :heart:

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

27 minutes ago, Kiel D-01 said:

Banquet records is doing personally signed Nymph ahhhhh!!!  I am so glad I waited. :cries: 

Thanks for posting. I’m surprised it’s not UK only. Anyway I’ve already ordered the signed CD on her store so I’ll probably stick with it. :snorkle:

Around $40 with shipping, ordered :giraffe:weird the album is released like in the middle of her tour lol

Around $40 with shipping, ordered :giraffe:weird the album is released like in the middle of her tour lol

4 minutes ago, soknockedout said:

It’s a cute color but I’m curious if there will be any more variants :swim2:

Oh they’re rolling out

14 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Oh they’re rolling out

Excellent. I’ll definitely hold off a little

5 hours ago, JoAddams said:

Renaissance vinyl is coming on Amazon UK :gayoncecat1:

Amazon NL or something european next i'm begging 

:coffee2:

29 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

Amazon NL or something european next i'm begging 

:coffee2:

Patience. Amazon US and UK are always the first to update their stuff. Give it a few days, I'm waiting for Carly and Bey to pop up on German Amazon :smitten:

Has anyone heard from Bey's store concerning cancelling their Collector's Edition vinyl order? 

Nope @James_Dean but speaking of Bey :matty: 

It anyone has the Adventure Time (The Complete Series Soundtrack) [sealed] and would like to trade for the now ultra rare RENAISSANCE (limited edition variant) (since Bey is making plenty of changes to it) that could be arranged. Shoot me a PM if interested :foxaylove2:

Wow! Sound of Vinyl just sent me a shipping notification for dark green One in a Million by Aaliyah! Meanwhile it keeps getting pushed back everywhere else (Amazon just pushed it back to the 12th). 

12 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Has anyone heard from Bey's store concerning cancelling their Collector's Edition vinyl order? 

Yes, they accepted my cancellation request a couple hours ago.

22 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Expecting a brown indie/ or just plain black. 

Praying for indie :gaycatina1:

On 8/2/2022 at 12:01 PM, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I know. It’s just like Most Wanted and Hilary Duff. No inserts or anything. That’s why I knew what to expect. I should’ve given you a heads up. :rip: Love the vinyl (sounds as amazing as it looks) and glossy outer sleeve as you mentioned. It’s UO being too cheap to put any extra effort into Hilary’s releases overall, but I’m glad you got a perfect copy with your coupon bestie! :heart:

Hilary Duff is a gatefold with 2 LP at least. 

1 hour ago, PieceBy said:

Hilary Duff is a gatefold with 2 LP at least. 

True! But still pretty disappointing overall. I’m trying to think of the best Hollywood Records vinyl packaging from UO. Are most of them pretty lackluster? You might get a gatefold, but no insert or printed inner sleeves. Something is always missing. 

Does anyone own a Hollywood Records UO pressing that is just excellent? Gatefold, printed inner sleeves, etc? 

4 hours ago, lestat111 said:

why is george michael older delayed so many times? im really mad about it

I ask myself more often why is Faith not re-issued.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.