• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Jail. Literally JAIL. :deadbanana4:

It’s a sarcastic tweet The op were making fun of old tweets

Now Seulgi is having to explain SM's incompetence (Joy, Wendy and Yeri already did too). The way their concert plans just disappeared. Poor girls, the situation sucks :shakeno:

1 hour ago, Moon said:

:bibliahh:

Jennie solo stans can be the worst sometimes :deadbanana2: 

They have this hate boner thing for Lisa since she is the most popular member and they feel like Jennie should have what Lisa has.

Edited by Pluto2022

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Jennie solo stans can be the worst I swear :deadbanana2: 

They have this hate boner thing for Lisa since she is the most popular member and they feel like Jennie should have what Lisa has.

They were mocking Lisa/Rosé stans from Lovesick era

16 minutes ago, Adama said:

It’s a sarcastic tweet The op were making fun of old tweets

Yup I know. But these solo stans have been extra insufferable and the song is still not even out. They just never stop complaining.

Yes Jennie stans are the worst and Lisa stans who **** shame the other members and get these tweets to 5k likes are innocent angels:deadbanana2: got it 

7 minutes ago, Hendery said:

Yes Jennie stans are the worst and Lisa stans who **** shame the other members and get these tweets to 5k likes are innocent angels:deadbanana2: got it 

Jisoo and Rosé stans won i fear 

0397d300cc2f49fd168a9963c2e950f6.gif

33 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Jennie solo stans can be the worst sometimes :deadbanana2: 

Yeah let’s not act like Lisa fans doesn’t hate Jennie either, especially when the original tweet was from a Lisa fan.  They’re a reason why they hate her the most it’s bc she’s the only one who can potentially compete with Lisa 

all of the solo stan bases are messy

I’m following a couple of jisewers that have beef with jennitals and roaches on a daily basis

12 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Jisoo and Rosé stans won i fear 

0397d300cc2f49fd168a9963c2e950f6.gif

Funny thing is their stans are fighting the most these days :deadbanana2: I wanna know what side of twt you’re on to miss most of this

6 minutes ago, Hendery said:

Funny thing is their stans are fighting the most these days :deadbanana2: I wanna know what side of twt you’re on to miss most of this

When they fought about Insta followers and the number of cfs :deadbanana4:

39 minutes ago, Hendery said:

Jisoo stans won I fear 

mcaogbef5ih91.gif?s=00f84474d2402d4c955d0299c6983ccc07ab4c95

5 hours ago, newuser said:

Didn’t sm already say they are planning to debut an entirely new group in second half? 

They never used that wording. A new boy group is in the works, but there is another NCT unit in the works, possibly even three more (another Korean, Japanese, American). 

11 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

2nd and 3rd gen legends on top, even in 4th gen :WAP:

The Top 5 :alexz: 

NCT's concept is sorta great because they've already said no member will be younger than Jisung, so they can get away with debuting hags. :1stplace:

Like one of the new SMROOKIES is 25 and will probably be 26-27 by the time he debuts. :rip: I just hope they don't waste Sungchan. His popularity is always rising but they do nothing to keep it rising recently. He needs to debut by the end of the year properly. I hope they introduce the new unit as a part of NCT 2022. 

I assume the rest of 2022 for SM looks like: Red Velvet (they need to finish up Reve Festival 2022), 127 comeback + repack, NCT 2022, Kai enlistment comeback, and aespa comeback.

And none for WayV and Lucas. :sun:

The way Onda was serving here and dancing to "Sour Candy" :jonny:

I can't believe Yuehua haven't utilized this girl to her full potential because of the Mia Khalifa payola. Like Onda is literally the best performer of the group and is also low key the best dancer :toofunny3:

And also this new look on her :clap3:

1 hour ago, Hendery said:

solo stans and akgaes are 2 different things

I don't care about solo stans who just mind their business stanning their faves, but akgaes are pathetic losers who deserve to suck it

the way RUN2U is still k-soty along with Glitch

0ZqaJxw.thumb.gif.f199080028b85dd17a361a

4 hours ago, Sept said:

Not STAYC had a SMASH hit then a colossal flop right after :skull:

and they had another underperformance before RUN2U/after asap so according to this pattern their next comeback will be a smash hit

just wait and see

spacer.png

OT: young luv mini is the best album released by a 4th gen group EVER

they should keep releasing minis/full albums instead of single albums

spacer.png

Edited by hallucinate

3 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

spacer.png

I’m done with Korea 

Charts mean nothing when they’re literally STANNING Sneakers :deadbanana: