• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Fanta said:

Y’all keep calling them all minors but two are 18, half the group will be 18+ by April next year & I know for a fact you can find people thirsting over 18+ idols in here just scroll back. #StanMinji :gaycat:

spacer.png

There were 2 members here thirsting for minor and one was literally a kid too and the other one was perma banned... 

Stanning or encouraging is not a problem per say... I've been encouraging a lot of group with minors (class:y is one of them), BUT I keep myself 100 with them and know how I will call out the company (which has been done for New Jeans most of the time, it was the company called out not the girls themselves cause in this situations they are not the problem, which is you and many other of their stans doesn't seem to understand) if something remotely sus against the girls is happening.

I mean of the biggest creep in kpop is literally JYP and has done the most sus thing to his maknae and minor debut and predebut, from HyunA, Suzy to Tzuyu, and has been called out everytime for it (and rightfully so).

Edited by Xalric

25 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

I fear the new sm boy group will be a new nct unit 

Didn’t sm already say they are planning to debut an entirely new group in second half? 

It's interesting that SM bought SNSD no youtube ads when they definitely bought quite a few for Taeyeon:skull:

Also not SNSD blocking NewJeans from PAK :skull:

PAK is blocked!? :fish2:
Youtube chart needs to burn! First it ruins the CAK and now the PAK too :irate:

47 minutes ago, Harrier said:

It's interesting that SM bought SNSD no youtube ads when they definitely bought quite a few for Taeyeon:skull:

Also not SNSD blocking NewJeans from PAK :skull:

does Taeyeon even have ads? her views suck :rip: 

7 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

does Taeyeon even have ads? her views suck :rip: 

You're right she doesn't my bad, I thought she got some because her engagement-views ratio is bad (usually a sign)

But no it's just that her engagement is bad :ahh:The ahjummas that listen to her don't write youtube comments or like I guess :ahh:

EXID really exemplify all the great qualities of 2nd gen. Strong vocals with each member having distinct color. Confidence, charisma & stage presence. Members who are quite different from one another in both looks and in terms of the skills they offer to the group.

Lovely to see them together again, I wish they'd had a longer run of success :heart:

10 hours ago, xrosup said:

Look at their catalogue sales throughout the years, it's amazing @Pluto2022 @Gwendolyn

FZ9WEoNXEAE9mCj?format=jpg&name=4096x409

4th gen Kings did THAT! Can't wait for October :clap3:

Not STAYC had a SMASH hit then a colossal flop right after :skull:

3 minutes ago, Sept said:

I think StayC came back too quickly, RUN2U is still fresh and fun while Beautiful Monster seems like very dramatic shift which is odd since RUN2U was a hit.

9 minutes ago, Sept said:

You see when they release upbeat songs and not these nostalgic pop songs. It seems like their next cb will have a top 10 :ducky:

6 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

I think StayC came back too quickly, RUN2U is still fresh and fun while Beautiful Monster seems like very dramatic shift which is odd since RUN2U was a hit.

I fear for IVE love dive isn’t dying anytime soon, and the concepts photos are all over the place 

10 hours ago, Fanta said:

Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird that y’all thirst of these young little twinkie boys all the time but when it’s a girl the same age suddenly there’s an outcry. :redface:

Noticing how the people who were offended by this post made their accounts when I was in middle school.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Harrier said:

You're right she doesn't my bad, I thought she got some because her engagement-views ratio is bad (usually a sign)

But no it's just that her engagement is bad :ahh:The ahjummas that listen to her don't write youtube comments or like I guess :ahh:

The ahjummas is me. I am the ahjumma :chick3:

7 hours ago, ZORBIT said:

Fellow Forever, it would be stupid for YH to chop Yiren to leave EG especially when she's still heavily promoting in China as a member of Everglow 

If you remember correctly, the entire group is pretty much held at gunpoint by the CCP (from performing for the SK Soldiers serving their country) so all of the members bending their backs for Yiren is understandable. After all she was wrongfully dragged by Knetz in January yet China still supported her so I see Yiren's China exposure as more support for their CB (which they confirmed will happen before the end of this year, we just don't know when). So fingers crossed our girls will still thrive through the EOY saturation of BP, Twice, IVE, etc. Plus YH is pushing Onda more in SK with her recent Yena episode so I have faith they know what they're doing with EG somewhat

FZ5dPudWAAI06rl?format=jpg&name=large

+ If YH does drop Yiren, Onda would stomp as their main visual anyways lbr 

Wait what happened, can you elaborate? :eek:

Anyways I don't think they will make a comeback this year though, cause I think the company still don't know what to do with Yiren yet and whether she's gonna return or not :sosad:

But yeah Onda has been looking GOOD lately. Light brown hair suits her so much, and her scalp can finally rest a little bit :clap3:

Lord :jonny:

FZ5dPudWAAI06rl?format=jpg&name=large

I'm so happy that Yuehua is finally pushing Onda in SK, since I always stated that Onda is where the money is at and finally the company listened to what I have been saying all this time. It didn't work with Mia, Yiren, Sihyeon etc. and now Onda is their last hope I fear. 

And also Onda has been shining ever since Yiren left since she has been getting ALL her lines in their ot5 performances :clap3: 

The way she has been stomping on the other members and serving Main Girl ever since wow :jonny:

Like I actually like ot5, not gonna lie, and it won't be a loss for Yiren either since she is doing her thing in China as well :michael: So bye Yiren :heart2:

1 hour ago, Sept said:

it'll actually be terrible if ASAP was their last smash hit everyone knew, they need to come up with something QUICK

it's kind of embarrassing to watch the crowd go crazy when ASAP comes on but silent on the other songs :rip:  

8 hours ago, Shou7 said:

It's true that aespa isn't making the most of the choreo but then again what group is able to perform like this? :rip:

itzy.gif

755fb790ecdcce6f9841a8f1fa8b5560bae81ec6

nmixx-studio-choom.gif

19 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

it'll actually be terrible if ASAP was their last smash hit everyone knew, they need to come up with something QUICK

it's kind of embarrassing to watch the crowd go crazy when ASAP comes on but silent on the other songs :rip:  

Girl RUN2U was bigger than ASAP and everyone thought STAYC was on the way up. But then it turned out to be "stayc girls it's going down" :giraffe: