-Secret Day

-Foodology

-Clinique

-Tirr Lirr

-DEWL

-Mo Mind

-Ac Well 

18 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I love the stage. If there's one think I'm sure is that SKZ will always deliver as performers. 

Can we please have Stray Kids' Case 143 as ATRL Spotlight? @Ryan

30 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Wow, Stray Kids :clap3:

Xdinary Heroes :rip:

Treasure this, Treasure that, but we all forgot about JYP's boy group (so did Korea)

Just watched that Stray Cats MV and I like how fun it is. Reminded of Seventeen’s Left & Right and other earlier MVs where they’re having as much fun as possible :clap3:

the song though…..the chorus is so underwhelming and they don’t even make an effort to utilize the one decent vocalist in the group Seungmin properly. I guess they’ll never top the God’s Menu-Back Door 1-2 punch  :zzz:

Lee Know's fancams are so satisfying to watch, since his moves are always clean and sharp, and he always eat the stage up :jonny: 

Truly the best dancer of 4th gen :clap3:He's so beautiful as well 

Edited by Pluto2022

12 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Treasure this, Treasure that, but we all forgot about JYP's boy group (so did Korea)

I think people give them a pass, because they are a band. I suppose JYPNBG (Loud) would be dragged as much as Treasure If they don't meet expectations for a Big4 bg. 

But XD is a weird case for me. Cause they are a band marketed to appeal to the boygroup stans demography, who have no interest in bands. It's like they are too boygroup-ish for the bands niche and too band-ish for the boygroups niche. I don't understand the agency's plans for them. 

28 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

These two queens know the tea that What Is Love is Twice best cute sing.

It’s not LIKEY but it’s up there for sure :gaycat1:

27 minutes ago, Flomik said:

People just don’t care because they’re not a typical idol group. The real JYP idol boygroup LOUD is coming though, but we don’t know when :rip:

4 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

Its giving nugu sales and they're from YG. They have 10 member versions aside from the regular versions and they have c*cks so these are bad numbers

No they aren’t, TREASURE in 3 days already outsold they’re previous albums…

I’m not sure how in any capacity that selling 300k is bad…:biblio:

I’m not even sure why y’all are still trying to compare STRAY KIDS with TREASURE. They have more releases and debuted before them, they should be selling more and not declining

it still doesn’t change the fact that TREASURE still outsold SKZ at this time in their careers and will continue growing as they did

Anyways, yes TREASURE, yes promo! They’re also doing the FACT Awards tonight! I expect MAMA to be their next award show if others don’t come before them

7 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Anyways, yes TREASURE, yes promo! They’re also doing the FACT Awards tonight! I expect MAMA to be their next award show if others don’t come before them

The way SEVENTEEN is the only 3rd gen group in this list :rip: the consistency :clap3:

5 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

Maybe they are the 4th gen leaders :bibliahh:

We've been saying they're the 4th gen leaders for the longest, people just didn't want to believe it :gaycat5:

2 hours ago, Soobin said:

:heart2:

The sales of Maxident being so astronomical big that they make their early release columns invisible omg :ahh:

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Hyunjin's haircut is awful whatever angle you look at it, but he looks cute in this shade of colour

2 hours ago, Soobin said:

Their biggest fanboy!! I want the wishes for Stray Kids to be part of the soundtrack of Deadpool 3 to become a reality :duca: 

------- 

The best songs on the album: :clap3:

"Chill" is giving laid back NewJennies vibes omg, can't wait for the MV to drop in a few days :jonny:

The b-sides in general are better than the title track ngl

Maniac>>>> CASE 143

Edited by Pluto2022