K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

5 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

The constant Gaeul, Rei, Liz propaganda here it's giving SM with Winter/Karina :rip: we get it you like them but there's really nothing of them that deserves mention, Starship knows it and so should you guys.

How is it propaganda when Gaeul’s parts in their songs always become the most viral parts, like do the math :skull:

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

what is this :deadbanana2: YG has lost it

it's so random and nothing about it is impactful, looks more like a cover song than their own song

JIKIN atleast had a clear structure, budget and catchy moments, you can really feel the main vocalist and dancer not being there :foxaylove3:

They also haven't cracked 4M views in over 12 hours...is that normal for them?

26 minutes ago, Mel. said:

She's wasting her time and talent in that godforsaken group

she should've debuted solo as an R&B/Pop girlie

she's one of the least talked about in her group, but has the most talent, how does that happen?

Because she isn’t as pretty as Sullyoon. Talent can’t win in kpop :rip:sadly because she was the most hyped during pre debut and people wanted her to debut so bad. 

16 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

The constant Gaeul, Rei, Liz propaganda here it's giving SM with Winter/Karina :rip: we get it you like them but there's really nothing of them that deserves mention, Starship knows it and so should you guys.

You always have that big mouth. :hoetenks: Shut up omg 

18 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Why do you always have the worst takes in this thread :rip:

I’ve been noticing and it looks like you’re always refuting other people’s opinions in their posts. Why so bothered with people’s tastes? 

Savage is turning a year old :omg:

Their debut release truly cleared. FIRST and best selling while serving quality. 

Edited by Zack

11 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

what is this :deadbanana2: YG has lost it

It sounds like a shelved Bigbang song from 2012 :rip:

34 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

yeah every member needs an individual insta. Idk what they’re waiting for
Gaeul can post dance covers

Liz can show off those vocals. If they ain’t gonna let her sing more in IVE songs, she might as well take her power as a vocalist with insta videos :cm:

Rei is of course getting brand deals so she can show them off 

Leeseo can…be Leeseo :)

Leeseo is still young idk if she’s allowed. The same thing happened to Eunseo 

29 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Propaganda?

Nothing of them that deserve mention?

Why?? Liz is the better singer. Rei wrote her verses,can sing too and Gaeul and Leeseo also had virals moments.  Starship is starting to promote them individually but they needs their own instagram. 

Edited by Adama

On top of having to perform 11 days straight with the group, she has her solo schedules..

and Korean fans had the nerve to drag her for not being active on the Universe app :whistle:

If you watch IVE performances, there's a clear reason why WY and Yujin are the stars. Like they just radiate star power tbh

38 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

The BP stans can leave the thread already, everything that's music related to that group already happened, just go back to the dungeon along with your girls, the tired ass fashion weeks drags, C'mon, I know you ain't got music to discuss but try to behave. 

:dies: I don't see updates neither here on in my timeline, guess it's true it's over pack your bags 

9 minutes ago, Zack said:

Savage is turning a year old :omg:

Their debut release truly cleared. FIRST and best selling while serving quality. 

I miss this era so much the way I was obsessed with savage. Everyone was tuning in they were smashing so hard. :loki: I miss aespa I want a cb so bad 

15 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Why do you always have the worst takes in this thread :rip:

I’ve been noticing and it looks like you’re always refuting other people’s opinions in their posts. Why so bothered with people’s tastes? 

Right so negative and for what 

15 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Because she isn’t as pretty as Sullyoon. Talent can’t win in kpop :rip:sadly because she was the most hyped during pre debut and people wanted her to debut so bad. 

It's a travesty, truly!

she has such a beautiful voice that deserves to be showcased on full display 

NMIXX is holding her back

22 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

it's so random and nothing about it is impactful, looks more like a cover song than their own song

JIKIN atleast had a clear structure, budget and catchy moments, you can really feel the main vocalist and dancer not being there :foxaylove3:

They also haven't cracked 4M views in over 12 hours...is that normal for them?

they are giving very over with two of the members leaving which is super funny

16 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

It sounds like a shelved Bigbang song from 2012 :rip:

It sounds very nugu tbh 

6 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

:dies: I don't see updates neither here on in my timeline, guess it's true it's over pack your bags 

you must be following the wrong people

but here's a few for you 

seeing Treasure fail is kinda interesting based on the perspective of Blackpink POSSIBLY leaving coming August.

What would YG have left after that? Literally a Gen 4 Group with nugu numbers in all fields and 2 major money losers.

So IF Blackpink decides to depart the literal only hope would be Baemon pulling BP

feel like pure ****, just want them back

spacer.png

Hello kinda sounds like Don‘t Know Whst To Do but noisier ?It actually sounded more promising in the MV teaser (s reverse Shut Down experience)

4 minutes ago, Mel. said:

you must be following the wrong people

but here's a few for you 

Cute it lasted a week more than the last time

55 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

The BP stans can leave the thread already, everything that's music related to that group already happened, just go back to the dungeon along with your girls, the tired ass fashion weeks drags, C'mon, I know you ain't got music to discuss but try to behave. 

erm :bibliahh: It must really hurt your feelings that we still stream and like their music beyond the first week. Good luck with with cracking 10M streams if your faves beside 10 years from now

2 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Hello kinda sounds like Don‘t Know Whst To Do but noisier ?It actually sounded more promising in the MV teaser (s reverse Shut Down experience)

HELLO isn't even noisy

ya'll complain about boy groups sounding the same and noisy

but when ya'll are faced with something different, ya'll don't appreciate it

TREASURE are serving different in a sea of the same 

16 minutes ago, Sept said:

If you watch IVE performances, there's a clear reason why WY and Yujin are the stars. Like they just radiate star power tbh

Uhm maybe because they have way more experience being in a top Kpop group way before the other girls debuted :rip: 

Miss Strawberry and Yujin are almost 3rd gen idols and debuted even before ITZY, and a few months after (G)I-DLE, and people in here don’t even view ITZY and (G)I-DLE as 4th gen :rip: