• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

HELLO isn't even noisy

ya'll complain about boy groups sounding the same and noisy

but when ya'll are faced with something different, ya'll don't appreciate it

TREASURE are serving different in a sea of the same 

girl I actually like Hello…It‘s cute car radio pop music.

unlike a certain other BG…

51 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Imagine calling Jennie lazy when she's one of the hardest working idols currently 

she's doing things behind the scenes that have yet to be revealed

that ad for TAMBIRUNS took months of work that she herself was the creative director of

show some respect. 

You’re officially my favourite troll here

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:
How does an ad have anything to do with music or being an idol? This is kpop *****! We’re not watching ads in our spare time. That’s what adblock is for. And why waste months of her life only for someone to press skip after 5 seconds. :bibliahh:

10 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

girl I actually like Hello…It‘s cute car radio pop music.

unlike a certain other BG…

okay, well keep streaming lol

3 minutes ago, BTS said:

You’re officially my favourite troll here

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:
How does an ad have anything to do with music or being an idol? This is kpop *****! We’re not watching ads in our spare time. That’s what adblock is for. And why waste months of her life only for someone to press skip after 5 seconds. :bibliahh:

who skipped it?

it has millions of views, more than some of your favs MVs

and I was just using that as one example, she does plenty...don't try her time

go tell your fav to put down those cigs and maybe he can salvage what lil bit of a voice he did have 

and won't sound like complete **** as opposed to just ****

:biblio:

Anyway Chuu is gonna be a MC for this kpop concert (mostly starship groups)

2 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

:biblio:

Anyway Chuu is gonna be a MC for this kpop concert (mostly starship groups)

Her joining a solo label was the best decision she ever made

The way they're actually pushing her OUT and giving her good opportunities whilst also letting her earn money....BBC could never and is currently scrambling in thinking of ways of trying to fill the financial void she has left them with :foxaylove3:

24 minutes ago, Mel. said:

okay, well keep streaming lol

who skipped it?

it has millions of views, more than some of your favs MVs

and I was just using that as one example, she does plenty...don't try her time

Which BTS MV has less than 4million views. come off it now :bibliahh:

You don’t need to win every argument 

28 Reasons is cute, no replay value though. Anywhere But Home is an actual SONG though, love it.

HELLO feels like Treasure’s Lovesick Girls….but so bland. No Yedam/Mashiho, no bop unfortunately. Only so much Hyunsuk can carry on his back all alone…

If Antifragile sounds anything like Motomami I’m gonna stan so hardsdddddfffds :redface:

1 hour ago, Zack said:

Savage is turning a year old :omg:

Their debut release truly cleared. FIRST and best selling while serving quality. 

One year ago today I ate some TERRIBLE kim chi that had def gone bad and was up all night writhing with stomach pains

but then I smoked some ?, got in the right mindset and put on the Savage EP and listened to it for two hours straight with my jaw on the floor

I’ll never forget that night haha

1 hour ago, cyclone said:

Who said exid fire was a tribe demo

Yes but if Tri.be released FIRE they might have actually charted. Issa bop!

2 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

everything that's music related to that group already happened

lol their world tour kicks off on October 15th. :ducky: 

2 hours ago, BTS said:

And Taehyungs album has been ready for months now.

He very recently said he deleted everything and will start from scratch so.

You see what I was saying about SM's teasers this year being a major slay only for the music to be meh :deadbanana4: 28 Reasons is cute but I don't see myself playing it over and over again. And outside of Anywhere But Home the mini is a bit disappointing. Oh well. POP! still the best solo debut out of the 3rd gen girls

She’s about to get fired, hope it was worth it! but I’m excited, I’m guessing it’s for tour

3 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

You see what I was saying about SM's teasers this year being a major slay only for the music to be meh :deadbanana4: 28 Reasons is cute but I don't see myself playing it over and over again. And outside of Anywhere But Home the mini is a bit disappointing. Oh well. POP! still the best solo debut out of the 3rd gen girls

Naughty should’ve been Seulgi solo or Monster, it was more memorable than 28 reasons! 

Hmm not sure about your last statement :coffee2:, but everyone have different taste 

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

Naughty should’ve been Seulgi solo or Monster, it was more memorable than 28 reasons! 

Hmm not sure about your last statement :coffee2:, but everyone have different taste 

omg I forgot about Hwasa...what happened to her :deadbanana4: She was massive for a few years and then just fell off

I was mostly referring to the big3 3rd gen GGs (RV, TWICE, BP) but yeah including her she's definitely up there. Maria really wipes entire careers whew :jonny6:

time does not exist in kpop :rip:I can't believe it's already been a year since MY NAEVIS WE LOVE YOU

I need Bona or Seola to debut solo :giraffe: 

with a song that goes like this 

and I need a WJSN The Black CB

Edited by playboi

18 minutes ago, Mel. said:

She’s about to get fired, hope it was worth it! but I’m excited, I’m guessing it’s for tour

not these pictures being in the mood board... interesting!

spacer.pngf25a61a363634bfd888ca559df723799_2022-05

Edited by Windy Day

7 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

omg I forgot about Hwasa...what happened to her :deadbanana4: She was massive for a few years and then just fell off

I was mostly referring to the big3 3rd gen GGs (RV, TWICE, BP) but yeah including her she's definitely up there. Maria really wipes entire careers whew :jonny6:

Oh Alright lol!

Maria is her best TT, agree :jonnycat:

Sadly, the gp moved on and since she don’t have a big fanbase they couldn’t help her charting. 
She’s back doing varieties programs so who know maybe she can be successful again 

Polaroid Love being one of the biggest fourth generation boyband hits of the year while peaking at 112 on the main chart and falling off after three weeks is truly the pits. Fourth Gen boy bands ain't hitting for anyone I see.