• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, BowWow said:

Blinks really trying to fight over whether crackstink started a Fashion week trend, then fume when antis accuse them of stanning instagram models who only do CFs :gaycat5: Inch-resting

The gatekeeping of these fashion events as if they’re their own achievements….it’s giving the BoTS fans on Twitter gatekeeping the US award shows :deadbanana:

also the Tuna CF drag isn’t really the drag they think it is lol. That simply means they’re being exposed to the mass public with the more accessible everyday items on top of the luxury items, which solidifies their place among the gp even more. For example, IU is plastered everywhere in the Korean and Asian stores in general here in the US  with her soju ads. It’s funny how they try to use these non-designer brands cfs as some kind of insult. :dies:

did Treasure flop? Guess this is what happens when main vocalist and dancer aren't in your comeback

rapperjennie

39 minutes ago, BowWow said:

Blinks really trying to fight over whether crackstink started a Fashion week trend, then fume when antis accuse them of stanning instagram models who only do CFs :gaycat5: Inch-resting

Idk people call them IG models all the time then get mad when blinks praise them for being IG models. :hoetenks:

30 minutes ago, Adama said:

I almost didn’t recognize Gaeul lol! The style is so different compared to IVE choreo 

IVE choreo are so tragic, they need to work with a new team from dance team, music videos and stylists. They need a rebrand. :chick1: 

18 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Why does everyone forget about this bop

I’m not into Izone but Violeta and like swan are perfection their best TT. I can’t drag them because they birthed IVE and LSR, we need to pay them so respect :clap3:

42 minutes ago, Adama said:

I almost didn’t recognize Gaeul lol! The style is so different compared to IVE choreo 

She's kinda doing that in China!

16 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Baby Pokemonster announcement next week.

I'm excited but I didn't expect them before the tour started. Definitely WON'T be stanning a YG girlgroup again though. :biblio:

5 minutes ago, rzal said:

their worst song :biblionny:

Yeah I don’t like it :hoetenks: why are they even singing like that. 

36 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

She's kinda doing that in China!

Her famous era :clap3:

1 hour ago, Queenyoncee said:

Repeating a lie doesn't make it true

where's the lie?

1 hour ago, levi_valvi said:

Treasure delivered a mega bop :soda:

It’s very LSG’d, which I LUV. Hoping the dated David Guetta sound can become the next big trend :lakitu:

STAN!

1 hour ago, BowWow said:

Girl BYE

when have we ever gotten mad about that?

it's ya'll that always bring it up, yet your favs are trying to get a piece of what BP has

I keep telling y’all that Gaeul is where it’s at, but y’all do not believe me.  Gaeul will soon surpass Yujin and be the 2nd most popular member, and in the future come for Miss Strawberry’s wig as well, mark my words. 

BlandFoolishBoubou-size_restricted.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

33 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Baby Pokemonster announcement next week.

This was just posted, 7 girls and "BM"

idk how old or recent this is

7 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I keep telling y’all that Gaeul is where it’s at, but y’all do not believe me.  Gaeul will soon surpass Yujin and be the 2nd most popular member, and in the future come for Miss Strawberry’s wig as well, mark my words. 

BlandFoolishBoubou-size_restricted.gif

Big fanbase ≠ popularity

But her, Rei and Liz needs their own instagram. It’s sick, Rei actually have things to promote too. Gaeul could show us more dance covers and Liz could drop covers! 
idk what starship is doing 

She's wasting her time and talent in that godforsaken group

she should've debuted solo as an R&B/Pop girlie

she's one of the least talked about in her group, but has the most talent, how does that happen?

If the BTS retirement has any silver lining its that the rest of the HYBE acts are be working like dogs to pump out albums to make up for that loss in money :giraffe:

I’m expecting multiple Enhypen, LSFM & NJ cbs in 22/23 lets go :katie2: Jungkook solo debut when? And Taehyungs album has been ready for months now. I guess his gfs laziness is rubbing off on him!

Edited by BTS

The BP stans can leave the thread already, everything that's music related to that group already happened, just go back to the dungeon along with your girls, the tired ass fashion weeks drags, C'mon, I know you ain't got music to discuss but try to behave. 

5 minutes ago, Adama said:

Big fanbase ≠ popularity

But her, Rei and Liz needs their own instagram. It’s sick, Rei actually have things to promote too. Gaeul could show us more dance covers and Liz could drop covers! 
idk what starship is doing 

yeah every member needs an individual insta. Idk what they’re waiting for
Gaeul can post dance covers

Liz can show off those vocals. If they ain’t gonna let her sing more in IVE songs, she might as well take her power as a vocalist with insta videos :cm:

Rei is of course getting brand deals so she can show them off 

Leeseo can…be Leeseo :)

BORN PINK to spend 3rd week in the Top 20 of BB200

the early prediction last week had it #7, but ended up at #4

so hopefully they go up again this week #7-16 are extremely close

Kind of out of topic, but do we know if KARA plans to release just a single or an EP? I don't expect an full-lenght album from them, but an EP would be nice, especially since it seems they're working with Monotree :jonny6:

The constant Gaeul, Rei, Liz propaganda here it's giving SM with Winter/Karina :rip: we get it you like them but there's really nothing of them that deserves mention, Starship knows it and so should you guys.

6 minutes ago, BTS said:

If the BTS retirement has any silver lining its that the rest of the HYBE acts are be working like dogs to pump out albums to make up for that loss in money :giraffe:

I’m expecting multiple Enhypen, LSFM & NJ cbs in 22/23 lets go :katie2: Jungkook solo debut when? And Taehyungs album has been ready for months now. I guess his gfs laziness is rubbing off on him!

Imagine calling Jennie lazy when she's one of the hardest working idols currently 

she's doing things behind the scenes that have yet to be revealed

that ad for TAMBIRUNS took months of work that she herself was the creative director of

show some respect. 

3 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

The BP stans can leave the thread already, everything that's music related to that group already happened, just go back to the dungeon along with your girls, the tired ass fashion weeks drags, C'mon, I know you ain't got music to discuss but try to behave. 

I'm sure you'd love if we left

but it's not happening, continue to seethe about it

3 hours ago, Zack said:

A fan (not me, I promise) sent a Jessica/SNSD OT9 video truck to the SM building and they threatened to sue her :bibliahh:

Omg this is hysterical :ahh:

what a queen