10 minutes ago, youcallingmyname said:

Talented kings really delivered :WAP:

a cultural reset 

they just cant make a bad song

VIVIZ song sounds like an IU 2011 reject

LOONA’s Pose started off so promising and then descended to hell

Kepler’s song…. No ma’am 

WJSN… Starshit sabotaged them with this one :skull: 

Brave Girl’s Day - VERY easy to digest, generic, Brave bros track. A B-tier girl group BOP! I like it

5 minutes ago, wanderingsoot said:

What in the NCT/Stray Kids cosplay is this? 

I like it but it doesn't feel like a seventeen song at all, at least this is the most exciting song they have release in a while. 

Edited by DelRey

WAKA BOOM BOOM WAKA WAKA BOOM BOOM :jamming: 

Only Brave Girls have a good song and it wasn't even that good :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, dangerlady said:

Mina, Sana & Dahyun looks really pretty here. 

They're so cute :heart2:

1 hour ago, wanderingsoot said:

No…. After two amazing bops as title track (Ready for Love & Rock With U), I was ready for them to impress me again but what the hell is this…. 

2 hours ago, wanderingsoot said:

3 minutes and 20 seconds of my life that I’ll never get back…:thing:

I will genuinely never understand why they’re so popular…:michael:

Edited by Aslan

Whistle turned out better than I thought. I was a bit worried from the preview

I'm not crazy about it but it's decent. I hope they have something stronger for their summer comeback (if they have one).

me coming back from restriction and deciding to read the last few pages just to see SUccessNMI slander :mazen: very bizarre

she already has enough hits and now is releasing for the ARTS (although her current stats are still good considering ageism, sexism etc.) she does NOT need to prove herself to anyone, put some respect on her name

oCRc5a8.gif

Is this real? I can't believe they are already starting putting members on hiatuses, especially Yedam well... I hope he comes back, someday...

28alt1w.jpg

Wtf not Treasure losing members already, time to debut Baemon YG :giraffe:

9 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

me coming back from restriction and deciding to read the last few pages just to see SUccessNMI slander :mazen: very bizarre

she already has enough hits and now is releasing for the ARTS (although her current stats are still good considering ageism, sexism etc.) she does NOT need to prove herself to anyone, put some respect on her name

oCRc5a8.gif

Exactly! Miss Sunmi debuted in ******* 2007, half these hoes were probably still little spermies swimming in their daddies testes. Meanwhile miss Mimi was out there snatching trophies and writing in the kpop legend book! 

tumblr_mii2bzXOHz1rdutw3o1_r1_400.gifv

They just had a comeback too :rip:

5 hours ago, PowerGarlic said:

Somebody put shroom in this song. Almost a year since their last comeback ugh please comeback with new music soon. 

They killed the little hype they had with Ven trashra! A lot of their fans moved to IVE and Stayc 

3 hours ago, Spears_Stan said:

Don't come for me Army but bts is coming back in 2 weeks and there is not much hype even if it's a greatest hits kinda thing, I think they re reaching that moment when the artists tone down work for other projects or to focus on their personal lives.

And Jin doesnt have much time left for military service, even though he usually get the least lines it could be weird having bts promoting without him, but it's something that all BG go through so they should go as well 

Yeah, it’s weird that their last album was in 2020. 
But allegedly Jk is flying to LA to shoot his collab with CP, so maybe they are also focusing on their solo music now? 

12 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Is this real? I can't believe they are already starting putting members on hiatuses, especially Yedam well... I hope he comes back, someday...

28alt1w.jpg

Isn’t Yedam their main vocalist? 
Anyways once again YGE announcing a summer cb for them meanwhile we still have zero confirmation for BP 

2 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

They just had a comeback too :rip:

If this is true, why the **** does Trashure get to have multiple comebacks before BP??? :irate:

**** YG, **** THAT COMPANY, and **** Treasure

4 minutes ago, Adama said:

Isn’t Yedam their main vocalist? 
Anyways once again YGE announcing a summer cb for them meanwhile we still have zero confirmation for BP 

He is but the rest can hold their own vocally very well

I just can’t believe Yedam dipped after making their biggest hit so far:deadbanana4: