• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

Pretty sure they wore it when she was kicked out (glasses), and that the girls have worn her brand in public for non-promotional purposes (Tiffany’s bday dress for example) 

You're believing fake stuff on Twitter. The glasses were not Blanc designs and Tiffany's purple dress looked like a similar colour to one sold by Blanc but it's not the same (it's missing the embroidered/lace detailing at the front). 

SM used Blanc in a movie they produced in 2014 and many SM idols have been styled in her brand, but SNSD have never worn it in public. 

4 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

still fairly stable :clap3:

A very stable hit :clap3:

I hope they start working on the next comeback soon.

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

A very stable hit :clap3:

I hope they start working on the next comeback soon.

hopefully yeri is back from Hawaii soon (if she isn’t already)

the only slight downside of FMR performing so well is that it might eclipse their 4 seasons plans that some of the promo made it sound like we were getting this year

a suffering from success tea

48 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

their being eaten alive in the QRTs :rip:

:shakeno: The fact that most groups have a 15/20 minute slot is pretty ridiculous considering they've come all the way to Europe for this

Was the pre-show even mentioned when people bought tickets? Like who is even performing in a 2 hour slot?

4 hours ago, Gaia said:

That’s why she’s so unexciting to me. She is literally a Suzy clone and Suzy is very much still young and in her 20s. So there’s nothing about Kazuha that is new or exciting 

Like, I mean if you find her personality boring, like, sure I guess. I mean she just started learning Korean in earnest half a year ago, so it's natural if she's not as expressive yet. But I don't understand the idea of finding someone boring just because they look similar to someone, as if they're only faces to look at.

And she's literally a ballerina rapper (using that term VERY loosely). Like what more do you want :rip:

The way i gasped. Variety queen incoming :jonnycat:

Edited by Shou7

2 hours ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

20-30 mins per act :skull:  (I heard Kai the only one with 45 mins set)

Their poor ears. 

The thing with Winter is that she doesn't just look a lot like Taeyeon but she also has the same attitude and facial expressions (or lack thereof) when she's perfoming. It's like she was cloned in the SM lab :dies:

An award-winning ballerina that gave up her brilliant future career to chase her dream as an idol is for sure much more new and exciting than a manufadtured clone idol :cm:

LE-SSERAFIM-Kazuha-at-Alexander-McQueen-

Edited by OrionHwang

18 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

The thing with Winter is that she doesn't just look a lot like Taeyeon but she also has the same attitude and facial expressions (or lack thereof) when she's perfoming. It's like she was cloned in the SM lab :dies:

Have you ever watched Taeyawn live performances? What is this slander?

She slays both as a gg member and soloist, great stage presence and appropriate “facial expression”. 

This is not 2011 anymore where 2no1 stans could slander her being a bad performer. Educate yourself

Kazuha is a performer, she’s way better than Snoozy on stage who looks good unanimated/on still images :rip:

Imagine comparing this nobody to Suzy. She will never reach her level :lmao:

HYOYEON IS ABOUT TO THE RELEASE SNSD’S BEST SOLO EVER OH MY GOD, THIS IS HEAVENLY ALREADY :wanda:

3 minutes ago, ZENO said:

HYOYEON IS ABOUT TO THE RELEASE SNSD’S BEST SOLO EVER OH MY GOD, THIS IS HEAVENLY ALREADY :wanda:

Ahhhh this manic bop :jonny:

45 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:chick3:

Wait this is so sad, apparently her grandmother (dad's mom) was next to him too :weeps: And she never saw him again after that. She's so strong for sharing this ugh 

11 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Ahhhh this manic bop :jonny:

Showing EVERYONE how it’s done. Coming to save K-Pop from its current boredom :jonny:

Another smash in the bag. Best SNSTD member I fear :clap3:

48 minutes ago, ZENO said:

:jonny5:also the budget this time around 

2 minutes ago, Antunes said:

:jonny5:also the budget this time around 

Her solo music is literally everything I want to a K-Pop artist. Back when I became a SONE (around Genie’s release) I didn’t see her becoming my favorite solo out of the group, she really surprised me as she truly found her own sound, developed it and (mostly) sticks to it. She has a clear direction music-wise, which I also happen to love.

Stanning SO HARD.

33 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Oh wow let me stream Back Door

i was going to say “taste!” but he says that about everyone so :rip:

22 hours ago, dangerlady said:

Hyeri IT girl:clap3: Somi did good in leaving JYPE.

[instiz] FEMALE IDOLS WITH MORE THAN 5 SOLO CFS

1. IU (13) - Geul Nal-en (That Day)/ CNP/ Chamisul/ J.Estina/ GUCCI/ Jeju Samdasoo water/ Handmade Pizza/ Black Yak/ New Balance/ Eve Zary/ Pepsi Zero Sugar/ Woori Financial Group/ Kakao Page

2. Lisa (9) - Celine/ VIVO Series/ Mac Cosmetics/ Penshoppe/ Bvlgari/ Dentiste Toothpaste/ AIS 5G/ Chivas Regal/ MetaCity M

Somi (9) - Alba Chunguk/ Kiss Me Mascara/ Benetton/ L'Oreal Paris/ Converse/ Galaxy A Series/ Cosr X/ Condition/ Petit Paris

Hyeri (9) - Easy Tomorrow/ Dabang app/ JJ Jigott/ Viva City/ Panpyrin/ Grip app/ Dominos Pizza/ TIMA/ FATION

3. Jennie (8) - Chanel/ HERA Beauty/ Gentle Monster/ Chum Churum/ VITA500/ Dashing Diva/ Ace Bed/ Calvin Klein

4. Yoona (7) - DB Insurance/ Hyundai Department Duty Free Shop/ Jigott/ Estee Lauder/ Ohouse/ BB Lab/ Miumiu Korea

5. Taeyeon (5) - Chong Kun Dang Healthcare (CKDHC)/ Youngman Pizza/ Nerdy/ eZn hairdye/ Benefit

Sunmi (5) - FromBio Dibab/ Balance Fit/ Bandi Nail/ Stretch Angels/ Terra Beer

Seohyun (5) - Secret Day hygiene pad/ Clinique/ Food-Ology/ TIRTIR/ Dewl

Krystal (5) - Audi Korea/ Polo Ralph Lauren/ AHC/ Wellica/ Charles & Keith

Suzy (5) - K2 Outdoor/ Lancome Korea/ DIOR/ GUESS/ Kerasys

Hwasa (5) - Ggaesuggang drink/ Kiss New York Nail/ Tommy Jeans/ TaigoM/ ASH

Chuu (5) - Chicken Maru/ BC Card/ Nongshim Neoguri/ Seol Tab/ Gongmukjel

Not Somi having more cfs than Jennie :dies:  But Jennie has bigger and more high end brands in general I guess

Sunmi :clap3: I know she’s getting those coins