K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

53 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Aespa having 50% male and female fans is so weird considering their concept. Thought they’d be female driven

Winter is the most popular 4th gen idol amongst men so Im not surprised :skull:

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, OrionHwang said:

TAEYEON THAT'S SO OBVIOUS :rip:

KAZUHA has a natural elegant vibe that is so attractive. I never like Suzy but Kazuha is just so elegant 

Winter and Taeyeon do not actually look alike when they take normal photos and in videos :rip: They just have the same vibe. Some of y’all need to get those prescriptions updated

I can say the same thing about Kazuha and Suzy, they don’t even look alive, they just have the same aura. 

16 minutes ago, NeonTiger said:

has Fearless surpassed Eleven on Melon yet?

Honestly I don’t know the chart account didn’t update the daily charts 

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

Aespa having 50% male and female fans is so weird considering their concept. Thought they’d be female driven

Where are you seeing this :skull: Melon demographics for Savage, DCT & BM show that most of their consumers are female. Only with Next Level it's 50\50 because it was a massive hit that transcended demographics. 

Edited by Billionaire

1 hour ago, Lalisa said:

Wait nevermind I just saw this  :deadbanana4:

Edited by Billionaire

28 minutes ago, NeonTiger said:

has Fearless surpassed Eleven on Melon yet?

On The top 100 or on the daily chart? fearless is #26 on Melon top 100 and eleven is #20 

51 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Since when Taehyun look that good? iirc back then he looked the most plastic and gay-looking (now it's Yeonjun with ha new lips) but now... Dr. Kim snapped :jonny5:

I've noticed that as well. Taehyun looks really good right now. Maybe he fixed something because he looked a little plastic before.

1 hour ago, Lalisa said:

SHINee and The Boyz having the highest percentage of searches by men (after BigBong ofc) with 25.5% and 22.2% :hoetenks: Korian men serving taste I guess..

I'm surprised IVE only has 41.6% for men, I would've thought it would be higher.

BTS demographic leaning towards older women always takes me OUT, but they're not half as bad as Kang Daniel.:rip:

SHINee, AESPA and BlackPink are serving nation's group based on the way their age demographics are spread :clap3:SKZ too, but they don't have any hits in Korea to back it UP.:fan:

20-30 mins per act :skull:  (I heard Kai the only one with 45 mins set)

2 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

Ive’s discography is 9 minutes :rip: 

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

The swedish singer named Taeyeon

Aespa Member Winter Shocks Fans Because of Her sameness to Girls' Generation's Taeyeon

allkpop_1641671497_collage.jpg

They don't look alike here :giraffe: I think it's been well known now that concept photos are usually edited by the company and even then they don't look similar

Edited by Billionaire

Their only competition :clap3:

13 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Ive’s discography is 9 minutes :rip: 

IVE only have 4 songs but have a longer set than G-IDLE :dies:

I guess they’re performing That’s my girl again  :cupid:

Edited by Adama

34 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

I've noticed that as well. Taehyun looks really good right now. Maybe he fixed something because he looked a little plastic before.

yeah, i haven't checked txt in a while and shook when i happened to see that video, he's one of the visual now, well, everyone from txt are visuals now :clap3:

Not me getting excited for a relay dance, i thought they will cover it in a stage or something :rip: But it looks like Sullyoon is the real center now. JYP made the right choice, she could get the Yoona treatment where she doesn't sing much (she always placed last in their songs line dist.) but is the center of the group:alexz:

Edited by Britney Jean

1 minute ago, Britney Jean said:

yeah, i haven't checked txt in a while and shook when i happened to see that video, he's one of the visual now, well, everyone from txt are visuals now :clap3:

Not me getting excited for a relay dance, i thought they will cover it in a stage or something :rip: But it looks like Sullyoon is the real center now. JYP made the right choice, she could get the Yoona treatment where she doesn't sing much (she always placed last in their line  song dist.) but is the center of the group:alexz:

Shes the most stable after Lily & Haewon so hopefully not. :kitty:

I thought they would do a singing cover also. Oh well :chick3:

Edited by xfreshkidxx

29 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

They should have started an hour earlier and give some of them more time :skull: Kai being a headliner is a kiii but congrats king :gaycat1:I hope there will be more festivals like this.

4 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Shes the most stable after Lily & Haewon so hopefully not. :kitty:

I thought they would do a singing cover also. Oh well :chick3:

yeah, she's in the vocal line iirc, hopefully more lines for ha in the future :clap3: 

23 hours ago, Zack said:

No one in SNSD has worn her brand in public, ever. They've never made any public comment of support towards her either, since she was kicked. Even the ones who have now left SM.

But SM stylists have styled f(x), Red Velvet and aespa with her brand and even allowed Irene Kim (she's signed to them as a model) to do a collab/partnership with her brand. 

Like I said before, I don't think SM ever really had a problem with her starting a brand, it was the members who did. 

Pretty sure they wore it when she was kicked out (glasses), and that the girls have worn her brand in public for non-promotional purposes (Tiffany’s bday dress for example) 

Wasn't the next TWICE Korean mini supposed to come in May? :rip:

Istg JYPig always manages to get on my last nerves.

gayon-gayoung.gif

14 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Wasn't the next TWICE Korean mini supposed to come in May? :rip:

Istg JYPig always manages to get on my last nerves.

gayon-gayoung.gif

They in the US right now but their Japanese comeback is in July and they normally follow it with a Korean. But theres also been rumors of Nayeon is solo. So we could be waiting till August or longer.  :foxaylove3:

Edited by xfreshkidxx
got my dates mixed up

6 hours ago, Sailor Venus said:

the nmixx girls will soon be following in the footsteps of legend generation (hopefully chart wise too :eli:) in addition to being the 1st non tone deaf jyp gg ofc :gaygacat5:

wonder gods and miss slay, sweeties, im SO sorry :mazen:

1 hour ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

their being eaten alive in the QRTs :rip:

4 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

their being eaten alive in the QRTs :rip:

The fact they announced this pre-show performance just hours before the first day starts :deadbanana4:

How unprofessional can one organizer be :psyduck: