K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

23 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I actually really liked these teasers regardless of what we got. They actually teased instead of just giving the whole song away (and m&m -> ICSM actually had somewhat of a storyline). And then JYP released the whole dance break for some reason :rip:

More and More has actually grown on me over time. The video is still one of their worst though lol. It’s funny a lot of Ifans got into them at this point in time, Zara’s impacT. 

M&M was such a bad choice after the great 2019 they had (music wise). 

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I actually really liked these teasers regardless of what we got. They actually teased instead of just giving the whole song away (and m&m -> ICSM actually had somewhat of a storyline). And then JYP released the whole dance break for some reason :rip:

More and More has actually grown on me over time. The video is still one of their worst though lol. It’s funny a lot of Ifans got into them at this point in time, Zara’s impacT. 

My headcannon is that the mv for M&M is about ayahuasca so the visuals are an acquired taste :cm:

On 5/7/2022 at 1:06 PM, VelvetCrush said:

I feel like a lot of us have dragged many idols in the past and I feel like it's fair game to drag the music or the talent/skill and people will disagree but dragging the looks of someone is very iffy cuz it's not like they can change it without a procedure and that can really mess someone up especially if they're minors or new to the industry. It does seem like we live in a bubble but there have been cases were someone sent a comment from ATRL to a youtuber and she cried on a video and turns out she had a disease.

Do you think you can share? If not I understand

On 5/11/2022 at 12:29 AM, ChatshireCat said:

What's the meaning for good morning and afternoon or are they there just in general?

21 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Well Isn't he considered one of the best visuals in kpop also :michael: (even though he has a crazy underbite) 

Underbite as in teeth? Is there a picture? :jonnycat:

18 hours ago, Aslan said:

:biblionny:

17 hours ago, Aslan said:

It’s embarrassing…

like how do you even defend that? :coffee2:
They’re favs are not above criticism and they need to realise it’s ok to hold their favs accountable for the things they do wrong. I couldn’t imagine blindly supporting everything my favs do… :coffee2:

17 hours ago, Lalisa said:

This blind item from January:

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2022/01/blind-items-revealed-3_01409286122.html

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2022/01/blind-item-5_0731315003.html

Love Dive is kinda K-SOTY. 

NhgH9My.gif 

this thread is SO funny in retrospect

the people hoping she was hacked before SM confirmed it themselves :dies:

1 hour ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

What's the meaning for good morning and afternoon or are they there just in general?

The good morning and afternoon are there as a joke to imply those members don't have any qualities worth praising

38 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

this thread is SO funny in retrospect

the people hoping she was hacked before SM confirmed it themselves :dies:

This one :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

I don't remember it exactly but it was in The Sims base. There is this one sims youtuber (Cindy) that's very popular in ATRL and she used to wear wigs in her videos and ppl dragged her for the ugly wigs, one of the member said it looked like a party city wig. Someone sent the comment to her discord and then in one of the videos she came out saying she has PCOS which leads to hair loss and said she read a post in a obscure forum (she explains everything in this video but the mention is at 7:40). The member said they regretted a lot and couldn't sleep that night.

12 minutes ago, CBC said:

This one :bibliahh:

NOT their username being seungri :hoetenks:

SM best sellers :jonny6: Yes Mark, Yes Sales 

28 minutes ago, DelRey said:

SM best sellers :jonny6: Yes Mark, Yes Sales 

Ahhhh legends! Imagine if Shite Mode was actually listenable :jonny: 

FSmurAsaAAA72IS?format=jpg&name=medium

:jonny: 

Netizen saying jinyoung is too handsome to be yoo babi

beauty is his curse, i fear

Dystopian

3 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Underbite as in teeth? Is there a picture? :jonnycat:

This blind item from January:

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2022/01/blind-items-revealed-3_01409286122.html

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2022/01/blind-item-5_0731315003.html

both them and their fans are insufferable mess :rip:

26 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I’m  glad they had security :rip:

The way their mobs are getting bigger and bigger in the US :rip: 

superstars :giraffe:

Another new peak for Fearless on MelOn. They better snatch top 20 sooner

151537350_rosaavi.thumb.gif.c4004e426367

Apparently Lucas might be back soon. 

yeppi yeppi one of those bsides on an sm album that just washes the title. the way they should have kept it and saved it to use as a title track and released it as their dance-focused follow up cb to savage immediately before coachella so they could impress onstage there with some high energy choreo and maybe jypig would have felt a bit threatened and unchained hitzy from the basement right after, everyone wins

151537350_rosaavi.thumb.gif.c4004e426367

Edited by Seiko Oomori

• Class:y, Ichillin', Le Sserafim, Alice, Lee Ayoung, Walking After U, Tomorrow X Together, T1419, Woodz, Younite, Kim Kyunghyun, DKB, VeriVery, Ciipher, E'Last, Lim Youngwoong, Jeong Sewoon

:cm: