• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Spark said:

The way the SM stans are denying it. :rip: It's not even an insult cause NJ and LSFRM released the best gg music this year. :coffee2:

they can't accept the fact that hybe been washing sm in concepts and music for some time now. :redface:

Edited by Blank Space

3 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

SM needs to restock this NOW

my dumbass missed out on the preorder :'(

gonna have to pray and hope they have it at the kpop place my friends shop at in NYC when i visit in a couple of weeks

Just now, cloudbusting said:

SM needs to restock this NOW

my dumbass missed out on the preorder :'(

gonna have to pray and hope they have it at the kpop place my friends shop at in NYC when i visit in a couple of weeks

kpoptown still has them up for preorder somehow. I order all my albums from them, so not sure how this is gonna work out though :gaycat6:

7 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

7 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

This looks incredible. Red Velvet has the best creative team on SM, hands down.

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

kpoptown still has them up for preorder somehow. I order all my albums from them, so not sure how this is gonna work out though :gaycat6:

nnn they’re out of it now, just checked (but thank you for the tip!) :chick3:

Le Sserafim don't even have a concept for their eras, what are you talking about.

They are like Blackpink, pretty photos with no concepts.

10 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

I knew I was right to snatch the Cake ver. while I could... it looks incredible!!

Kinda disappointed with the Photobook ver. as I don't like that ringbinder style. Joy's solo album had this design too.

RV's album design has been on point since the Rookie era days. Gone are the days where all they got given were CD jewel cases! :clap3:

3 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

nnn hopefully nothing is as bad as BLY, but the Checkmate b-sides were fine even with Sneakers being what it is so I’m sure at least something will be good

I need the cake version but also want the reve version of the photobook. ******* SM,  Im gonna be broke with this, the dreamies and WayV

I think part of the reason why aespa is not releasing until next year is because SM is wondering what to do next. They cannot keep singing about black mamba. Savage should have been the end of that story. 

Just now, Rainy Devil said:

I think part of the reason why aespa is not releasing until next year is because SM is wondering what to do next. They cannot keep singing about black mamba. Savage should have been the end of that story. 

LSM might be leaving/kicked out too and he's the creative director in charge of the whole KWANGYA concept.

Ningning mentioned they're working on the comeback right now for next year. I think Girls is supposed to be the end of the Black Mamba chapter and they're moving on to season 2 of SMCU, but if it's just the same format with a different villain then the public might get bored if everything is still just KWANGYA KWANGYA KWANGYA

Maybe BoA snapped I fear :cm:

1 minute ago, Zack said:

public might get bored if everything is still just KWANGYA KWANGYA KWANGYA

nnn she looked SO done with it :dies:

someone needs to make a compilation of SM idols being done w kwangya lore tbh

5 minutes ago, Zack said:

LSM might be leaving/kicked out too and he's the creative director in charge of the whole KWANGYA concept.

Ningning mentioned they're working on the comeback right now for next year. I think Girls is supposed to be the end of the Black Mamba chapter and they're moving on to season 2 of SMCU, but if it's just the same format with a different villain then the public might get bored if everything is still just KWANGYA KWANGYA KWANGYA

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

Lmao the disgust in her face. Someone needs to gif it. :ahh:

Speaking of miss Boa, I wasn't really digging Forgive Me but I just listened to it again and I find it so much better today. Not her best, but is alright.

My fav is After Midnight, such a lovely song. :heart2:

3 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

Speaking of miss Boa, I wasn't really digging Forgive Me but I just listened to it again and I find it so much better today. Not her best, but is alright.

yeah the title isn’t hitting like I wanted BUT I love the b-sides

Breathe :jonny6:

14 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

BoA thinking of the golden years when idols didn’t have to sit in a cafe and talk to something invisible :redface:

9 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

5 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

yeah the title isn’t hitting like I wanted BUT I love the b-sides

Breathe :jonny6:

the title finally clicked with me, it's so good :jonny5: but the b-side are fantastic. Breathe, Zip, and After Midnight though :jonny2:

41 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

nnn they’re out of it now, just checked (but thank you for the tip!) :chick3:

they're back in stock at the moment if you want to grab one!  never mind they keep going from in stock to not being enough in stock :rip:

Edited by youresotoxic

NewJennies, LE SSERAFIM & IVE truly shocked the whole industry, to the point where other companies are now starting to rethink and rebrand whole concepts of their groups, and even pushing some comebacks back til next year :dies:

RV is serving NewJennies, HITZY is serving LE SSERAFIM, and aespa have been pushed back to 2023 :deadbanana2:

But I like the new direction that girl groups are going, and I know that RV & HITZY are gonna devour and probably even outdo the originators :clap3:

Edited by Pluto2022

16 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Yeah he was doing all these different gigs with Yiren from EVERGLOW in China as well, and EVERGLOW was also forced to wait for Yiren a year as well :rip: But I'm surprised that both of them were able to return to their groups especially after they both posted the exact same thing about advocating for the CCP etc.

20220803000180_0_20220803110204439.jpg

Yiren out.  :gaygacat5: please 

Itzy only 3 new tracks…at least the TT has no JYP, Galactika we need another pop masterpiece aka wannabe.