K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

30 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Yaaas kings are back, they will serve ART.

Everyone at SM releasing (Boa, Chen, Xiumin, Minho, RV, Dream and now WayV) meanwhile 127 and Aespa shelved :redface:

Ship it back if Lucas is not part of it 

LI19HvC.gif

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucas really is over wow :rip:

anyway WayV coming to save music again :jonny5:

Edited by Gui Blackout

8 hours ago, Xalric said:

Soyeon, YuQi & Minnie really made the best mini album of the year with I Love.

Listen to the album backward (from the last to the first song and you will have a Story)

Dark (XFile)

Dating a toxic guy, them being at their lowest point, drinking and smoking joints (the literal lyrics)

Sculture

Them forgetting and erasing everything they are for that man

Reset 

Their breaking up with that guy, finally noticing that he was bad

Change

Their time alone when they wants to go back before everything, love, fame etc...

Love

They finally love themselves and their lives.

Nude

They'd rather be hated for who they are then loved for who they are not.

They truly are the most interesting gg currently both musically/concept-wise and talent-wise in mainstream kpop. Having such a diverse array of talented women in one group and having someone like Soyeon who takes initiative on any new ideas she gets really lets them be such a breath of fresh air in this industry :clap3:

9 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

First early-year Twice comeback since like... Fancy :jonnycat:

They don’t rest :jonnycat:

54 minutes ago, Tomek said:

they f***ing served 

the sexyness :jonnycat:

I swear Vernon’s fruity-ness comes out so unexpectedly from time to time and I love it :WAP:

also I lived for this sexy era of queen Jeongyeon :jonny:

I really thought all that teasing Lucas did on his Instagram was because he was returning :rip: 

If WayV flop after all this time they need to disband

What was the point of them waiting for almost 2 years if they were gonna kick out Lucas anyways? :rip: And wasn't he along with Mark and Taeyong the Big 3 faces/members of NCT? Ugh I hate Kpop fans so much, and the way they always have to be overdramatic over anything. So what If he was a h*e? 

It's so obvious that a lot of these Kpop stans are socially deprived people that have no idea how the world works and have been bullied almost their entire lives. They are using Kpop as an escapism and are now taking out their anger on these idols and cancelling them over the smallest things. Cause the small things idols are getting cancelled over these days are just :rip:

My condolences :chick3: @rzal

Edited by Pluto2022

8 hours ago, Xalric said:

Lee Seung Gi's music made 9.6 billion wons to his company over 18 years, and he made 0 wons. The company never paid him for his music.

!

Thats only like 7 million usd in 18 years and he’s a popular singer too. This showed us how little singers actually make money from music alone. 

Edited by newuser

WayV's album being called Phantom:rip: The Lucas Shade already:eddie: anywho as long as I get My TalentTalent dose I'm ok

SM sure loves these ambiguous situations/indefinite hiatuses. :toofunny3:

They need to just cut Lucas officially from this group. It's not fair to the other members, it will keep overshadowing until something is said. 

I'm surprised to see Winwin back too though. I thought he was gonna pull a Lay/Victoria tea on the group. But I guess this situation is different from them, because WayV is a Chinese based group anyway.

BoA's mini is seriously soooo good :jonny5:

Breathe and After Midnight are fantastic. Zip is amazing :WAP:

3 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

What was the point of them waiting for almost 2 years if they were gonna kick out Lucas anyways? :rip: And wasn't he along with Mark and Taeyong the Big 3 faces/members of NCT? Ugh I hate Kpop fans so much, and the way they always have to be overdramatic over anything. So what If he was a h*e? 

It's so obvious that a lot of these Kpop stans are socially deprived people that have no idea how the world works and have been bullied almost their entire lives. They are using Kpop as an escapism and are now taking out their anger on these idols and cancelling them over the smallest things. Cause the small things idols are getting cancelled over these days are jus:rip:

:rip: i mean i thought they were like high schoolers but you are not wrong :redface: 

The way every SM idol is completely over this Kwangya bs :dies:

SISTAR impact ugh legends

3 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

It's so obvious that a lot of these Kpop stans are socially deprived people that have no idea how the world works and have been bullied almost their entire lives. They are using Kpop as an escapism and are now taking out their anger on these idols and cancelling them over the smallest things. Cause the small things idols are getting cancelled over these days are just :rip:

The delay was never because of angel Lucas but because dumb Winwin was filming his dramas (that still haven't been released) and being misogynistic on Chinese TV since March 2021 :rip: The minute he came back they started preparing the comeback.

And you spilled as always bestie. I'm honestly over kpop the community is sick and twisted. 

9 minutes ago, rzal said:

The delay was never because of angel Lucas but because dumb Winwin was filming his dramas (that still haven't been released) and being misogynistic on Chinese TV since March 2021 :rip: The minute he came back they started preparing the comeback.

And you spilled as always bestie. I'm honestly over kpop the community is sick and twisted. 

:rip: you lost, Lucas has probably left kpop at this point

He should just take up modelling instead 

26 minutes ago, mathekr said:

The way every SM idol is completely over this Kwangya bs :dies:

:ahh:Her face and then she going "Everything is Kwangya Kwangya Kwangya":ahh:

I just know that most of these toxic Kpop stans who cancels and threatens idols over the dumbest things, such as idols dating and thinking that they have a chance with their oppas, look just like this:

studio-shot-young-beautiful-overweight-asian-woman-short-hair-against-white-background-portrait-young-beautiful-190580029.jpgfat-asian-short-hair-freelancer-using-stock-photos_csp64851334.jpg

Like Lucas and Chen will never stick their Dxcks inside y'all, like be realistic! Stay mad!! Ugh Kpop stans are so weird I can't :redface:

We lost another soldier :chick3:

original.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

43 minutes ago, rzal said:

Yeah he was doing all these different gigs with Yiren from EVERGLOW in China as well, and EVERGLOW was also forced to wait for Yiren a year as well :rip: But I'm surprised that both of them were able to return to their groups especially after they both posted the exact same thing about advocating for the CCP etc.

20220803000180_0_20220803110204439.jpg