K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Also wow this thread is DEAD. 

anyway, bye.

Everyone is taking a nap in preparation of Fifty Fifty's debut tonight.

:cm:

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, mokitsu said:

I'm stuck on this Black Pearl performance. One of the best to ever do it

her best song tbh

16 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Also wow this thread is DEAD. 

anyway, bye.

right, the first post of this page being posted 10 hours ago :deadvision: 

-

claiming on a ride:gayorkcat3:

So I checked the melon weekly chart run for Fearless: 

94-33-19-11-10-8-9-9-9-10-15-15-17-16-18-21-22-23-22-24-27-30-31-31-29-28-28-28-26-TBC

Truly the grower of the year:clap3:

• sbsmtheshow.e315: Yooa, Secret Number, Hynn, Nature, woo!ah!, Alice, CSR, Class:y, Fifty Fifty, Lee Ayoung, Victon, VeriVery, Epex, Drippin, Younite, Just B, Jang Minho, TFN

:cm:

I love New Jeans music, but vocally speaking they are serving cassie tea.

8 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Soyeon really is the epitome of a genius, this woman can do anything :jonny:

Soyeon, YuQi & Minnie really made the best mini album of the year with I Love.

Listen to the album backward (from the last to the first song and you will have a Story)

Dark (XFile)

Dating a toxic guy, them being at their lowest point, drinking and smoking joints (the literal lyrics)

Sculture

Them forgetting and erasing everything they are for that man

Reset 

Their breaking up with that guy, finally noticing that he was bad

Change

Their time alone when they wants to go back before everything, love, fame etc...

Love

They finally love themselves and their lives.

Nude

They'd rather be hated for who they are then loved for who they are not.

Aespa really aren’t doing **** this year. What the actual **** :skull: 

A phenomenal 2021 and kickstarted 4th gen just for them to… not do anything in 2022 :deadbanana2:

SM is so bizarre. I really let them fool me into thinking for once they were about to promote a group as well as SNSD after NL. 

What a waste of a group. I thought winter had potential to by 4th gen Taeyeon as she has similar appeal but not at this rate. 

Edited by Gaia

This is the girl crushiest song BoA has ever done :deadbanana2:Idk if I'm on board honestly I prefer she stick to her sound

30 minutes ago, Gaia said:

A phenomenal 2021 and kickstarted 4th gen just for them to… not do anything in 2022 :deadbanana2:

SM is so bizarre. I really let them fool me into thinking for once they were about to promote a group as well as SNSD after NL. 

What a waste of a group. I thought winter had potential to by 4th gen Taeyeon as she has similar appeal but not at this rate. 

It’s just annoying they’re only active for some fashion gigs. 

Crazy a decade old group got a better promotion than them and a 7 year old group had two cb. :rip:

Karina has the most potential, she still trend till this day but for some reason SM doesn’t want to push her. It would made sense if they wanted a solely fandom focused group but MYS get nothing. 
Apparently they’re going to Australia so let’s see if it’s not another messy festival 

It seems like a lot of the old hags in here have moved on from this thread, which explains the thread being a little bit dead. 

ATRL needs to open the registrations so all these guests that usually lurk in here can join this thread. I also used to lurk in here before I joined the forum months ago and became ROTY in this thread. The fact that I haven’t even had my 1 year anniversary yet, but it feels like I have been here for 10 years :toofunny3:

Edited by Pluto2022

Not oceanfromtheblue & Yeeun (clc)

I just know her album is going to be GOOD, she's been hanging out with a lot of K-R&B and Underground rappers lately.

But I'm kinda mad that Ryan Jhun moved company and now is the executive producer of Yeeun's new company.

Edited by Xalric

14 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

It seems like a lot of the old hags in here have moved on from this thread, which explains the thread being a little bit dead. 

ATRL needs to open the registrations so all these guests that usually lurk in here can join this thread. I also used to lurk in here before I joined the forum months ago and became ROTY in this thread. The fact that I haven’t even had my 1 year anniversary yet, but it feels like I have been here for 10 years :toofunny3:

forums are just dying in general, i dont think theres much that can be done

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

I have never seen such a purposeful dropping of the ball :skull: they had it all and suddenly they're old news already with HYBE dominating 2022

Lee Seung Gi's music made 9.6 billion wons to his company over 18 years, and he made 0 wons. The company never paid him for his music.

!

13 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Lee Seung Gi's music made 9.6 billion wons to his company over 18 years, and he made 0 wons. The company never paid him for his music.

!

he's better than me bc i def would've murdered someone :rip:

2 hours ago, Gaia said:

I think SM is working on the other two girl groups and that's why aespa is on hiatus basically lmao.